*Insert Witty Title here*

WeissRat

Hello!

First let me thank whoever decides to read this, It's always an awkward time posting in a forum for the first time so please bear with me!

I've used this website casually to essentially encourage myself to actually play the games i buy instead of y'know playing them for 5 minutes and never touching them again.

i'm not really sure what else to write here honestly, Thinking whilst sleep deprived isn't really a fruitful endeavor it seems. 

But yeah, If you wanna ask any questions feel free. I'll happily reply to them.

Take care!

• Like 1

Hello! Welcome to the site!

Hope you enjoy your time around here. 

Good luck trying to play your games. Try to not push yourself too hard if you don't enjoy the games you're playing. I'd recommend trying to complete with a platinum or a 100% the games you love the most first as to get the most enjoyment out of them. ^_^

• Like 1

Hello and welcome!

12 hours ago, Ruukan said:

I've used this website casually to essentially encourage myself to actually play the games i buy instead of y'know playing them for 5 minutes and never touching them again.

I know exactly what you mean and it's also the reason why I enjoy playing games on my Playstation now, even more so then I did (or do) on my PC. It gives my collection more meaning in a weird way.

enjoy the site!

Edited by Durandal
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, Honor_Hand said:

Good luck trying to play your games. Try to not push yourself too hard if you don't enjoy the games you're playing. I'd recommend trying to complete with a platinum or a 100% the games you love the most first as to get the most enjoyment out of them. ^_^

I've done that with a couple of games i own honestly, Just most of the game i enjoy a lot are RPG's which in trophies means just a ton of grinding. I've found that an alternative is just to play a game until i get bored of it move on and then come back to it etc. The advice is well welcomed though.

19 hours ago, Durandal said:

I know exactly what you mean and it's also the reason why I enjoy playing games on my Playstation now, even more so then I did (or do) on my PC. It gives my collection more meaning in a weird way.

it appears we're in very similar boats then, My PC library is rather large but unlike Playstation the trophy system has some significance to it.

Also thanks to everyone that welcomed me here, I appreciate it!

Welcome on a sunny and warm Monday here at the psnp Forums and site!

Hope you will enjoy your time here and vae fun while trophy hunting or making some new friends from all over the world... eccept the Netherrealm *chuckle*