Woman of Overwhelming Knowledge

I was just wondering, did anyone else have trouble with this trophy? I have completed EVERYTHING in this game and for some reason this one trophy didn't pop? I looked online for all the glossary terms and it seems I have them all. I closed the game and re-opened it... Nothing. 
Any ideas?

Edited by Nitro

• 1 month later...

Hello. I personally haven’t had an issue with the Woman of Overwhelming Knowledge trophy. My trouble has been with the Memories of the Journey trophy. I HAVE watched all true endings, good endings, bad endings, and the extra scenes of each character multiple times. I’ve went through and listened to each song once, watched the endings through the movie viewer, AND went through the glossary. What am I missing?

4 hours ago, KoeichiHero said:

Hello. I personally haven’t had an issue with the Woman of Overwhelming Knowledge trophy. My trouble has been with the Memories of the Journey trophy. I HAVE watched all true endings, good endings, bad endings, and the extra scenes of each character multiple times. I’ve went through and listened to each song once, watched the endings through the movie viewer, AND went through the glossary. What am I missing?

Don't know mate. Have you gone through both games?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
25 minutes ago, qwerty407 said:

I didnt have any issue with Japanese version, UK digital version glitched on me,  which version did you play?

English. It seems to ne the only one that's glitched.

On 26/06/2018 at 2:51 PM, KoeichiHero said:

On 26/08/2018 at 8:51 AM, qwerty407 said:

I didnt have any issue with Japanese version, UK digital version glitched on me,  which version did you play?

On 26/08/2018 at 11:12 AM, Knightmare_1985 said:

Same here, went through both games 3 times, in between deleting the game and saves, still no success with the overwhelming knowledge trophy :( followed the ps3imports guide every time

So I have found a method to unlock this trophy. For some reason the glitch is to do with your PSN account, nothing else.

To do this method and unlock the platinum you will need to use a blank account. If you dont know what these are, watch this video by my mate Stay-pationt: 

Now. You want to go onto that blank account and complete the game using the guide on ps3imports.org (link is near the top of this thread). Now go and do the platinum on Code: Realize and make sure the trophy you are missing is the LAST one unlocked.

*This is shown in the video as well*

Once you unlock the platinum you will have to delete your user (the one tied with your PSN account) (MAKE SURE YOU BACK UP YOUR SAVE GAMES) and then after this is achieved, go to your blank account and sign in and sync :)

Happy hunting everyone :)

Edited by Nitro
Spelling errors

16 hours ago, Nitro said:

So I have found a method to unlock this trophy. For some reason the glitch is to do eith your PSN account, nothing else.

To do this method and unlock the platinum you will need to use a blank account. If you dont know what these are, watch this video by my mate Stay-pationt: 

Now. You want to go onto that balnk account and complete the game using the guide on ps3imports.org (link is near the top of this thread). Now go and do the platonum on Code: Realize and make sure the trophy you are missing is the LAST one unlocked.

*This is shown in the video as well*

Once you unlock the platinum you will have to delete your user (the one tied with your PSN account) (MAKE SURE YOU BACK UP YOUR SAVE GAMES) and then after this is achieved, go to your blank account and sign in and sync :)

Happy hunting everyone :)

I will give it a go, thank you.

This trophy is apparently buggy according to the guide on this website if you follow a different order of character routes from the one set out in the guide as below: 

28Sdb7e25.png Woman of Knowledge
Fill the Glossary

48.89%
UNCOMMON
Gold
BUGGY
Now when I say this trophy is buggy it mostly refers to the fact that there's conflicting reports on how exactly it pops.

There are some reports of people having to do every character's story again because of them somehow missing a term in the glossary that didn't trigger their first run through, however if you play the game using the recommended character order and picking the options I've laid out in my guide then you should have no trouble getting the glossary to fill up without having to replay anything.

I've mentioned it once already but the recommended character order is Van Helsing, Victor, Impey, Saint-G and then lastly Lupin. There may be other reccomended character orders out there but this is the one I personally tested and if you follow it you should have the trophy pop curing chapter 13 of Lupin's route.

27 minutes ago, Lava_Yuki said:

This trophy is apparently buggy according to the guide on this website if you follow a different order of character routes from the one set out in the guide as below: 

28Sdb7e25.png Woman of Knowledge
Fill the Glossary

48.89%
UNCOMMON
Gold
BUGGY
Now when I say this trophy is buggy it mostly refers to the fact that there's conflicting reports on how exactly it pops.

There are some reports of people having to do every character's story again because of them somehow missing a term in the glossary that didn't trigger their first run through, however if you play the game using the recommended character order and picking the options I've laid out in my guide then you should have no trouble getting the glossary to fill up without having to replay anything.

I've mentioned it once already but the recommended character order is Van Helsing, Victor, Impey, Saint-G and then lastly Lupin. There may be other reccomended character orders out there but this is the one I personally tested and if you follow it you should have the trophy pop curing chapter 13 of Lupin's route.

It shouldn't matter what way you went through. Regardless of that, the imports guide has laid it out that way too.

• 5 months later...

Hi!

I have this same problem right now and I have tried everything so is there anyone who have solved this? I looked up and I have all glossary texts and I tried to play it again in different account and with that guide but it doesn't work. Please help it is my last trophy I need to get platinum!

On 26/02/2019 at 9:30 AM, Nirgiax said:

Hi!

I have this same problem right now and I have tried everything so is there anyone who have solved this? I looked up and I have all glossary texts and I tried to play it again in different account and with that guide but it doesn't work. Please help it is my last trophy I need to get platinum!

Did you follow my method on how to fix it?

• 4 months later...

This happened to me. I went through the Guardians of Rebirth Glossary and found “Card Counting” wasn’t visible even though I had followed RoughDawg4’s guide to the letter. I reloaded the section and even though the choice required was green, I played it again. “Card Counting” appeared in the Glossary and hey presto the “Woman of Overwhelming Knowledge” and the Platinum popped. If you encounter this glitch it might be worth looking through the Glossary on both games and see if something is missing. I hope this helps.

• 9 months later...

I need help. in the woman with two buns and the crazy dark skinned guy have 17/19 and I cant remember which character arch to pick. Can someone help? 

Also what area is Card Counting? I dont have that either\

Edited by TacoParade

• 2 months later...

@Nitro I've just bought the UK digital version because it's on deep sale at the moment but didn't know this glitch existed so wanted to ask if it's just the UK Digital version that's broken or is it all the English language releases, including the US one? If it is just the UK Digital version, then I'm going to to have to find a cheap retail copy somewhere but the prices are sky high at the moment :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

6 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

@Nitro I've just bought the UK digital version because it's on deep sale at the moment but didn't know this glitch existed so wanted to ask if it's just the UK Digital version that's broken or is it all the English language releases, including the US one? If it is just the UK Digital version, then I'm going to to have to find a cheap retail copy somewhere but the prices are sky high at the moment :(.

No idea man. I would assume it's the whole English versions of the game.