Woman of Overwhelming Knowledge

• 5 months later...

Little late to the party with my solution for the problem. Run into the same problems mentioned above. Followed the guide from ps3imports (roughdawg) and was able to figure out the issue. He said:

Load Save 18
1) I'm going with Lupin
- Exit to Main Menu

problem here is when you exit immediatly you miss out the entrys in the glossary on page 9 and 10. Just play a little bit further and check with triangle -> glossary for your progress. After i hit the next section where I have to choose, I got the trophy after opening the glossary. 

Hope this helps 

Edited by Jaydn66
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Jaydn66 said:

Little late to the party with my solution for the problem. Run into the same problems mentioned above. Followed the guide from ps3imports (roughdawg) and was able to figure out the issue. He said:

Load Save 18
1) I'm going with Lupin
- Exit to Main Menu

problem here is when you exit immediatly you miss out the entrys in the glossary on page 9 and 10. Just play a little bit further and check with triangle -> glossary for your progress. After i hit the next section where I have to choose, I got the trophy after opening the glossary. 

Hope this helps 

that worked, thank you so much.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jaydn66 said:

Load Save 18
1) I'm going with Lupin
- Exit to Main Menu

Hope this helps 

I will edit the trophy guide. Thank you

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I played the game without any guide and got the trophy with no problems. My last word was in one of Delly's chapters (7, I think) and the trophy unlocked as soon as I opened the glossary and clicked it again. I'm not sure how relevant it was for the trophy but just for fun I played both normal and true endings for every character (or, to be more honest, I failed a lot of the routes and had to redo the last chapter/choice lol). So, I don't think it's necessary to play the story in a specific order usually.

• 1 month later...

I got the Plat without issue about 40mins ago and other than 1 heart stopping moment in Van Helsing's True End route where a word stayed red in-game when it shouldn't have, I had no issues getting all the trophies. I have 4 theories as to what may be at play here:

1: There never was a bug and the problem was simply due to the Imports Guide being wrong with regards to the missable word in Lupin's route - an issue that has since been fixed.

2: I ignored the Guide with regards to Delly's stories so replayed Chapter 5, 3 times to get all the dialogue choices. I also visited the Glossaries each time a new word was unlocked so I read it through, then save my game afterwards. plus I viewed everything in the Extras Menus at the end of each playthrough so I could get the respective trophies as and when they were actually obtainable instead of doing everything at the very end.

3: I took a leaf out of the Wintertide Memories Guide and played through the entire game normally without skipping anything (at least not intentionally), because that Guide mentions a rare glitch that can cause CGs (and by association the Glossary Words) to not register if the Skip function is used.

4: I just got lucky and the above had no affect on anything.

The "Woman of Overwhelming Knowledge" trophy popped for me after the word "Gene" appeared during Finis's True End route and I opened the Glossary in-game instead of returning to the Main Menu and doing it there.