Death From Above trophy

Shadows_Revenge

Please can someone help me with this? I’ve tried the method used by PowerPyx and PS4Trophies using quad bikes, jet skis and yet every time I get 3 vehicles around the plane 1 or 2 will despawn. I’m going in circles and it’s driving me mad.

Edit: Eventually got this by going to Lansdowne Airstrip in Jacob’s region. Can’t spawn any more than 2 vehicles so I put 2 quads by the plane then got 2 cult vans as they came to attack

Edited by Shadows_Revenge

• 2 weeks later...

It's an areshole of a trophy. Completely pointless.

I did it about a week ago but lost at least an hour and a half of my gaming evening getting it. Found the plane controls the complete opposite of intuitive, despawns happening with the vehicles (on PS4 technology? Really?), then instances where one of the vehicles wouldn't explode despite being nose to nose with the plane, then it didn't pop the first time I finally did get all four to explode.

Just horrible. 

For those who are still having trouble with this trophy, your airplane counts as one of the vehicles damaged.  So all you need to do is place 3 quads, cars, vans, or trucks around the airplane and you will get the trophy.  I went to Rye and Sons Aviation, there is a plane already spawned there and one vehicle by the house, bring that vehicle to the plane.  Across the street by the river is another vehicle, bring that one up.  Then I just waited out in the street for another vehicle to come by, shot the driver, and I had my 3.  I did it with a pick up, a van, and a peggie truck.