PS4 version

DrakeHellsing

There are both PS4 and Vita versions coming through Play-Asia

https://www.play-asia.com/reverie-limited-edition/13/70bgn5

https://www.play-asia.com/reverie-limited-edition/13/70bnvf

I know that these releases typically have their own lists, or stack with the Asia lists. I also know that the game will be up for release this month, so this could well be the first of those lists.

5 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Gah these unorganized lists are really annoying me, this game is probably gonna end up having 3+ PS4 lists and 3+ Vita lists when it should just be a single list :facepalm: 

i agree, look at how they did Okami, it just added PS4 to the PS3 list. I am always up for some Zelda-esque goodness

Edited by DarkHarmonixer

Just now, DarkHarmonixer said:

i agree, look at how they did Okami, it just added PS4 to the PS3 list.

It seems like Sony used to do a much better job enforcing this and telling developers about it - now they don't seem to care about it :dunno:

• Like 2

On 5/8/2018 at 0:27 AM, turniplord said:

Cross-buy - NO Cross Save - 2 platinums per region - everyone who bought the Vita so far will get the PS4 one free on Tuesday. The dev mentioned all this a while ago :)

I hope so, once it's available here, I'll be downloading it again.  It was indeed, a lovely little game :)

On my Console it is showing that I got the Platinum for this game at 9:16pm 5/10/2018. Why is this site listing it as I got it at 1:16am on 5/11/2018? Timezone issue? Let say someone in a different timezone finishes it technically AFTER I have achieved my Platinum but earlier in the day in their own timezone. Does that put them ahead of me for the top 50? 

2 hours ago, TragicTravesty said:

On my Console it is showing that I got the Platinum for this game at 9:16pm 5/10/2018. Why is this site listing it as I got it at 1:16am on 5/11/2018? Timezone issue? Let say someone in a different timezone finishes it technically AFTER I have achieved my Platinum but earlier in the day in their own timezone. Does that put them ahead of me for the top 50? 

Goto settings on PSNProfile and ensure the correct timezone is set - most likely your completion time is correct on the site, you just have the server thinking you're in a different zone, that's why it thinks you obtained it later. It won't alter your position though as all the top 50 lists will currently be based on whatever timezone you have picked. If you correct it and your time goes back 4 hours, everyone elses will for your view.

27 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Yeah, looks like the game isn't actually cross-buy at all.  Just saw it on the PS4, but it's asking me to buy the game again.  So not sure where the information that it was cross-buy came from, but it's incorrect.

Hi, one of the devs here. It is intended to be cross-buy, we aren't sure what went wrong for release day, and are working to resolve this issue with Sony EU.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, smasher_imp said:

Hi, one of the devs here. It is intended to be cross-buy, we aren't sure what went wrong for release day, and are working to resolve this issue with Sony EU.

Ah well I ended up buying the EU version twice and the NA version once. I am not overly fussed about it.
But in saying this its not the first time a cross-buy title has had this happen over the years.

Bring on the Japanese and physical versions next :D

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

Ah well I ended up buying the EU version twice and the NA version once. I am not overly fussed about it.
But in saying this its not the first time a cross-buy title has had this happen over the years.

Bring on the Japanese and physical versions next :D

Wow, thanks a heap for your support! I'll send you a code for the Vita theme when it comes out.

Physicals go up for sale in a day or so! Excited! :)

21 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Yeah, looks like the game isn't actually cross-buy at all.  Just saw it on the PS4, but it's asking me to buy the game again.  So not sure where the information that it was cross-buy came from, but it's incorrect.

Issue with the game on there atm - most likely because there was a pricing issue with it in EU so all the prices were adjusted - but the PS4 version is a different price still, so it probably wasn't matching up on Sony's servers as being cross-buy (in the UK PS4 is 9.79 and the Vita is 9.99) - it should be resolved soon though, but it is definitely cross-buy and double platinum :)

Also, if you have access to various accounts, you could technically get 5 platinums - I'm from the UK so UK PS4 and Vita, USA PS4, Asia PS4 and Asia Vita physical. I'm not going too, but I know some people jump on games like this :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/05/2018 at 6:01 AM, smasher_imp said:

Any news on the cross-buy front? PS4 version still showing up at £9.99. 

On 28/05/2018 at 2:33 PM, Witcher70 said:

Any news on the cross-buy front? PS4 version still showing up at £9.99. 

I asked the other day - it's in Sony's hands now - everything was sent over to them to correct the issue. hopefully it will be soon. I've seen pricing errors and things like this fixed without hours, yet I've also seen things like the Tokyo Tattoo Girls issue with not syncing trophies which took PS about 4 months to fix after being asked to do so.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, turniplord said:

I asked the other day - it's in Sony's hands now - everything was sent over to them to correct the issue. hopefully it will be soon. I've seen pricing errors and things like this fixed without hours, yet I've also seen things like the Tokyo Tattoo Girls issue with not syncing trophies which took PS about 4 months to fix after being asked to do so.

Thank you very much :)