What's your Favorite/Least Favorite; Beverage

xlIlIIlIIIlIlIlx

Well i got Fav's and Hates whats yours?

Post below; Most Favorite Beverage & Least Favorite Beverage

None can be in the middle, there's no such thing as liking and hatng al at the same time.

Fairly smiple,

Fav; Apple juice

Least Fav; Anything Grape taste-ing

I don't drink alky therefore i left my choice simple 

Any form of beverage is acceptable.

Edited by aB3yAnCe_

I'd say my favorite beverage is a nice hot mug of freshly made Sassafras Tea. I always loved picking to roots on our farm as a kid and making the tea later.

Least favorite? Probably gin, can't stand the stuff. Tastes like I'm drinking Pine Sol cleaner.

Parker

• Like 2

Favourite:

Any kind of tea at all, and anything fruity especially peachy, there's a chinese supermarket where i live that sells an aaaamaziiing peach juice with nata de coco, sooo yummy! :wub:

Least Favourite:

Tequila or Sambuca straight, absolutely vile, then again i don't like many alcoholic drinks.

Favorite - TIE Samuel Adams, Bitburger or Irish Guiness (Not the Guiness you find in America; you need to special order to get the true Guiness

Least Favorite - Old Milwaukee, Pabst Blue Ribbon, Budweiser, Coors . . .any beer "posers". Beer-flavored water sucks

• Like 1

Favorite - Sierra Mist Natural

I love it, it's got that perfect taste with none of the artificial flavor of other lemon lime sodas, not that I dislike Sprite or 7up, this is just better.

Least Favorite - Mountain Dew

Funny thing is that I used to love the stuff when I was younger, the Throwback is okay (as is any soda with real sugar in my opinion), but I just can't stand it anymore.

Fave is definitely Orange Juice (especially those with orangey bits floating in them)

Least fave is coffee, can't even stand the smell of the stuff. (So basically, the exact opposite of Spidey0115 :) )

I also have an aversion to Pepsi, in that i'm actually allergic to it. After discovering this with an nasty irritating reaction, (and a trip to the late night clinic) it put me off everything even similar to Pepsi. So, I never drink Pepsi, Coca Cola, or even Dr Pepper. (understandable wouldn't you say?)

Edited by ShadowGandalf

Fave is definitely Orange Juice (especially those with orangey bits floating in them)

Least fave is coffee, can't even stand the smell of the stuff. (So basically, the exact opposite of Spidey0115 :) )

I also have an aversion to Pepsi, in that i'm actually allergic to it. After discovering this with an nasty irritating reaction, (and a trip to the late night clinic) it put me off everything even similar to Pepsi. So, I never drink Pepsi, Coca Cola, or even Dr Pepper. (understandable wouldn't you say?)

Don get me wrong i love orange juice. But I can't stand orange drink. The stuff like orange pop or tang crap like that I can't stand

Favorite - TIE Samuel Adams, Bitburger or Irish Guiness (Not the Guiness you find in America; you need to special order to get the true Guiness

Least Favorite - Old Milwaukee, Pabst Blue Ribbon, Budweiser, Coors . . .any beer "posers". Beer-flavored water sucks

Another beer drinker! :highfive: 

For me...

Favorite N/A(non-alcoholic) beverage - Water, every damn sip is more refreshing than the last...and COFFEE! :holy:

Least favorite N/A beverage - N/A beer  xD

Favorite A-beverage - Most good beer.  Favorite is obviously Great Lakes Christmas Ale...I'm a bit biased :o

Least favorite A-beverage - Goldschlager...never again

I can't stand drinking soda but when I do, I'll drink Dr. Pepper, Sprite, or Root Beer. I hate alcohol.

What I drink daily or on average is -- Orange Juice, Cranberry Juice, Milk, Lemonade, and Tea.

I believe they call that Pulp.

Edited by DRaGoN-_-TaMeR