Ranked MP trophies...

AtaraxicDream

For starters I was host to all but 6 or 8 of the matches we played. I never deleted my save or started over. The guy I was boosting with didn't have a single glitched trophy but I finished one match before him. Simply keep grinding till they pop. Keep track of your highest and lowest matches, rockets, vehicles, and kills as some pop at the double marker. For example I had around 250 kills with each rocket and 100+ on each vehicle. I was practically done with this game In 1 month but it took a year to finish because of schedule and how active the game is. This game has the worst community of players. People play every single day but no one makes ranked lobbies. So when you create a ranked lobby they hone in on it like flies to a turd. To anyone wanting to start this journey. I tip my hat to you. Good luck.

On 7/5/2018 at 3:39 PM, AtaraxicDream said:

6 to start a match but you can use split screen to count as 2 and 16 players are needed to lock it. So 8 people with 2 accounts total 

8 players? Oh man... I thought with 3 would be enough ? Can't you kick randoms?

Better start looking for a team soon if I want to get this settled. Anybody who wants to make this feel free to add me: BEAST_IHMOTEP.