Paladins Master Collector Trophy: A little Message to developers.

KingFortunatoo

Hi, I’m from Brazil and start to play the game on ps4 two weeks ago. After a bunch of matches, i notice my stats on Card Collector trophy was like “4/100”. After a little search, i discover you guys just gave ALL the cards to players at the beggining of the game, after that update in february. So how can we supose get that trophy now if we already have All the cards? Man, before that All the players got it easy, because you usually to win new cards almost every Match. Thats UNFAIR with the new players of the game.. No one had such time to upgrade 34 characters to lvl 12 for a single trophy, who other players got easilly before the update. Another mistake is just gave the trophy for players who log in a single time before it. Why dont make it easy again or just gave the trophy to everyone who starts the game after the patch?

This is an interesting forum game.

@Parker @Stevieboy, can one of you please move this to the Paladins game section.

OT: Why should trophies be made easier to convenience you? I get it. It was easy and now it's grindy. So, choose to put in the work or don't. The system was probably broken to begin with which is why it was patched.

It's not like game companies ENJOY making your life difficult (except maybe EA).

34 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

This is an interesting forum game.

@Parker @Stevieboy, can one of you please move this to the Paladins game section.

OT: Why should trophies be made easier to convenience you? I get it. It was easy and now it's grindy. So, choose to put in the work or don't. The system was probably broken to begin with which is why it was patched.

It's not like game companies ENJOY making your life difficult (except maybe EA).

Look, if someone had played a single Match before the update, the guy got automaticaly the trophy when he log in after the patch, though he didn’t even have 10 cards. They just gave to trophy to this players. So why just dont do it with the new players too? Since in theory, now everbody earns more than 100 cards when starts the game.

Edited by xLordOF_WaR