IxKN1GHTWOLFxI

IxKN1GHTWOLFxI's Dispute

14 posts in this topic

IxKN1GHTWOLFxI

Resonance of Fate
These trophies were glitching on me. I actually had completed a few but they didnt unlock until I triggered another trophy. I completed the game once before and didnt unlock. I tried it again from a previous save and somehow it unlocked the ng trophy as well. Thats all I can really say about that

Batman: Arkham City
Medals too fast? I played the game full through unlocked everything in their order and the time it took me to do so.

Shadow of the Colossus
Again, played the game as it is and just unlocked accordingly.

White Knight Chronicles II
For this one before servers were closing down a buddy of mine who had completed both parts made a room allowed me to join and he dropped a tom of items for me to help me with certaim bosses. As I picked up tje items the tropgies were popping.

DmC Devil May Cry
Excuse me, but I am a hardcore dmc player since ps1 days. Trophies unlocked as they did. I have no say or power other than what I do in game of how they unlock. I play fast im sorry Thats a no no ūüėĎ

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories
As thy are for many others. You can actually get Soras cards before rikus not sure what this is all about.

Final Fantasy X HD
capture 10 of all enemies in every area, defeat every normal monster in every area in the arena, defeat every created enemies in the arena. Talk to arena owner again and he should tell you about his new monster. This way i got nemesis before omus which is possible to do. Others im sure have it unlocked in that order.

Kingdom Hearts II
ūüėĎ so apparently I must take my time progressing in games and play them in a certain way?

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
I'm not sure what this is about. As the order is obtained in a matter that can. However, I remember having trouble unlocking certaim trophies until I u locked another which I am assuming triggered it.

Pretty sure in Shadow of the Colossus you can't get the trophies for completing Time Attack and finishing the game at the same time.

You are an incredibly amazing person to be a hardcore player on a game series that never even came out on the PS1.

Edited by Asvinia

Those Resonance of Fate trophies are clearly cheated. Your second playthrough took you 4 seconds, and you finished it before starting it. Astounding.

Regarding FFX, you can't access Barbatos before Omnis. You've used either a modded or downloaded save. There are some other suspicious patterns such as:

• 200 lightning strikes dodged on your first visit to Thunder Plains (i.e. No access to No Encounter)
  • 9999 damage before you even get to Luca
  • 99999 damage before you even get Rikku in the party

Sure these can be done with an unrealistic amount of grinding, but even the aeons OD's are typically nowhere near that strong at those points in the game. I haven't bothered checking your trophy log to see if you've played other games during FFX since I'm pretty sure this one's cheated anyway.

Edited by Zolkovo

For KH Re:CoM you need to complete Riku's story mode to unlock the cards in Sora's story for :silver: Card Master Sora. Also curious how you maxed out Riku's level first, then got :bronze: Hard Hitter 7 minutes later as it should've popped simultaneously with :silver: Level Master Riku at the latest, assuming you kept 1 AP upgrade for reaching lvl 99.

With KH BBS I'm curious how you managed to obtain the trophies for completing all reports with Aqua and Terra before unlocking the trophies for learning all finishers, defeating Vanitas Remnant, defeating Unknown/Mysterious Figure, completing all 4 star arena missions, completing Villain's Vendetta, defeating Armor of Eraqus, defeating No Heart, and completing all Unversed Battle missions. All of these must be done to complete the reports for a single character. You also earned the trophy for completing Ven's reports before most of these unlocked.

In KH2 how did you manage to collect all treasure chests for :bronze: Treasure Hunter and pop the trophy for beating all Data XIII battles (:gold: To Rule Them All) over 1 hour later? Beating all data battles unlocks a treasure chest, so this should be impossible. Obtaining an S rank for an EX mission 5 seconds after obtaining an S rank for a mission on every route isn't possible either as you need an S rank on any of the normal routes to unlock an EX route. Then there's unlocking the trophy for all blueprints 5 seconds after S-ranking an EX route, while EX routes don't offer any blueprints.

44 minutes ago, IxKN1GHTWOLFxI said:

IxKN1GHTWOLFxI

Resonance of Fate
These trophies were glitching on me. I actually had completed a few but they didnt unlock until I triggered another trophy. I completed the game once before and didnt unlock. I tried it again from a previous save and somehow it unlocked the ng trophy as well. Thats all I can really say about that

Medals too fast? I played the game full through unlocked everything in their order and the time it took me to do so.

Shadow of the Colossus
Again, played the game as it is and just unlocked accordingly.

White Knight Chronicles II
For this one before servers were closing down a buddy of mine who had completed both parts made a room allowed me to join and he dropped a tom of items for me to help me with certaim bosses. As I picked up tje items the tropgies were popping.

DmC Devil May Cry
Excuse me, but I am a hardcore dmc player since ps1 days. Trophies unlocked as they did. I have no say or power other than what I do in game of how they unlock. I play fast im sorry Thats a no no 1f611.png

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories
As thy are for many others. You can actually get Soras cards before rikus not sure what this is all about.

Final Fantasy X HD
capture 10 of all enemies in every area, defeat every normal monster in every area in the arena, defeat every created enemies in the arena. Talk to arena owner again and he should tell you about his new monster. This way i got nemesis before omus which is possible to do. Others im sure have it unlocked in that order.

Kingdom Hearts II
1f611.png so apparently I must take my time progressing in games and play them in a certain way?

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
I'm not sure what this is about. As the order is obtained in a matter that can. However, I remember having trouble unlocking certaim trophies until I u locked another which I am assuming triggered it.

I don't think there's any way these will get unflagged. They all look like downloaded or modded saves. It's almost hilarious how your SoC trophies popped as it is all sorts of messed up. Same goes for your BBS and RoF trophies as well. 

KH2 has a bunch of Jiminy's journals popping next to each other and it doesn't look like you met the requirements for them yet (beating all of the superbosses).

COM & FFX are typical save file uses. Looks like you never met the requirements before the grindy trophies.

DMC: it's not about being fast. It's the order. They are goofy looking where you literally get trophies back to back that make zero sense. Such as freeing the lost souls while simultaneously beating the game. That's just 1 of several examples. I could go on.

Oh, if you are such a hardcore DMC player, it sure was quite a miracle that you didn't score a SSS rank in battle even once or cleared the level without getting hit until getting at least halfway through the story. Shouldn't it be as natural as breathing at this level of skill, especially since you need a good performance to cut down on the Nephilim SSS time, hm? Don't even need to scroll all the way down the timeline to call this a lie. At least I got a very good laugh out of the platform.

And Resonance of Fate is a clear evident cheat just the same way, with easy tasks supposedly unlocking way later than they should have, and time-consuming ones popping up ridiculously early. First bonus hit after the fifth chapter? And Tera-Driver after the Prologue? What a laugh.

Edited by NetEntity

1 hour ago, IxKN1GHTWOLFxI said:

IxKN1GHTWOLFxI

DmC Devil May Cry
Excuse me, but I am a hardcore dmc player since ps1 days. Trophies unlocked as they did. I have no say or power other than what I do in game of how they unlock. I play fast im sorry Thats a no no 1f611.png

ūüėāūüėā

I know this doesn't add anything to the thread, but shouldn't a "hardcore dmc player" know that the series debuted on the PS2?

Again, for a "hardcore dmc player" why did it take so long to SSS rank a level?

ninja'd by NetEntity

Edited by shpank-e
ninja'd

In BBS, you completed the reports with everyone before beating all of the secret bosses, which is needed to complete the reports. I lol'd.

You got most of the medal trophies at the same time then a couple of hours later you got the other two medal trophies again at the same time which is impossible.

Shadow of the Colossus

You got max stamina, max health, reached the top of the shrine, and got all the fruits before beating the final colossus and completing the game. This is impossible as even getting all the fruits and lizard tails it still takes multiple runs through new game plus to get max stamina and health and since you need max stamina to reach the top of the shrine where the last of the fruits are...

Also normal time attack only unlocks after beating normal so you can't get the time attack items from completing normal. Just like hard time attack only unlocks by beating hard and it takes longer than 3 minutes to get the items.

DmC: Devil May Cry

Trophies unlocked as they did because you cheated. Strike one: Difficulty trophies don't stack in this game. Strike two: You got max health LONG before its even possible. Strike three: You got the trophy for beating the final mission before getting the trophies for beating the two missions before it.

Final Fantasy X HD

You couldn't capture 10 of all enemies in every area as you don't encounter one of the enemies until you reach the area AFTER Seymour Omnis so that is a lie. Also explain how you got the deal 9999 and deal 99999 damage trophies a lot earlier than you could.

If your going to give us bullshit excuses make sure that we can't prove its bullshit. 

P.S. Just gave you another flag for Devil May Cry 3

Unfortunately looking at this list, you're going to be flagged beyond repair now. People have been ripping you a new one with all their explanations of games that you did and I even found more games on the list that could be flagged such as: Street Fighter IV which has the trophy for completing the Hard Trials earned 18 minutes after the Titles and Icons, although a requirement for that game's titles and icons also includes completing all the trials on the game. It would just be insult to injury for more people to really bring up more things against you at this point, so I do suggest @MMDE or @grimydawg to let it end here and just close his thread as it's clear he won't be unflagged. 

Those shouldn't be just the games. You got a dozen more if people look. You cheated them. Its ok to cheat if you want though but dont expect to be all goodie goodie to be on leaderboards. Also just admit it. All your trophies are wrongly time earned.