Servers closing down May 24

DesmaBR

2 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

Also , the 10 hours trophy is less rare then the level 20 trophy. I got the level 20 trophy pretty easy and like 5 hours earlier then the 10 hour trophy, while just being afk rubberbanding. So how does more people got the 10 hours trophy? 

Did you have an XP boost on? Because I got mine the same way around the same time too. 

But I was in an actual afk lobby where all of us were afk

4 hours ago, NutellaOrgies said:

Did you have an XP boost on? Because I got mine the same way around the same time too. 

No I didn't, atleast not that I know of. I was also afk in an lobby with most of he time full rubberbanders and thats the only thing I did, after doing one proving ground mission,  for 10 hours straigth.

It could be that everyone has xp boost since of the server shutdown. I felt that the level up was really fast anyway.

But if that isn't the case then it is most likely that sitting in the menu or weaponcrafting is indeed adding the time.

the fact that the game doesn't trace time spent in Proving Grounds and the last mode (the Head one) is bullshit. I rubberbanding for 1 week and didn't get the trophy yet.

Adding the times of stats (excluding Proving Grounds and Headhunter) i'm at 56h. But a my friend says that i probably have 25 plus hours, because Headhunter is a mode that is played all the times and you need a minimum of 5-6 hours to finish 50/60 Proving Grounds missions, so i'm at 80h maybe (and i farming 10-11h every day).

On 15.5.2018 at 8:40 AM, NutellaOrgies said:

Probably because you get more xp/blutes the longer you stay in the same lobby - and if most people are playing Proving Grounds, it's bound to be waaay less xp than it would be rubberbanding. 

2 hours ago, JiII-Valentine-- said:

My stats say I'm at 53 hours. It's good to know that I may have more hours from the other game modes that aren't recorded.

Which is annoying since if you use the rubberband method, you don't really know how many hours you have recorded. And since the ps4 doesn't give you the trophy progress tracking, is really a gamble to really know if you are close to those 100 hours.

The most annoying thing is that I left this game in the backlog saying "I'll come back later at least for the other easy trophies" and never did. Oh well.

13 minutes ago, MAUSZX said:

Which is annoying since if you use the rubberband method, you don't really know how many hours you have recorded. And since the ps4 doesn't give you the trophy progress tracking, is really a gamble to really know if you are close to those 100 hours.

The most annoying thing is that I left this game in the backlog saying "I'll come back later at least for the other easy trophies" and never did. Oh well.

You still have time to complete it.

9 hours ago, MAUSZX said:

Oh, I recognize your name.  You joined our lobby. 

So, one question. The guide states that the time you leave the game on, it will only count the 50% of the time due to the time between matches. I think that is totally false, time between matches is aproximately 2 or 3 minutes. How is that 50%?

13 hours ago, MAUSZX said:

So, one question. The guide states that the time you leave the game on, it will only count the 50% of the time due to the time between matches. I think that is totally false, time between matches is aproximately 2 or 3 minutes. How is that 50%?

The guide is old, it didn't take into account the games lasting the whole match because everyone is rubberbanding

2 hours ago, StuartLongstaff said:

missed out on the 100 hours by probably minutes... gutted haha, oh well, that'll teach me

That sucks

1 hour ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Atleast you got it done close call btw.

Oh it was a close one, I figure I knock out the last 10 missions this morning after work, but fell asleep, luckily I only slept 4 hours got up and played for 4 hrs non stop but some of those missions were tough or cheated “kill tank” but he never spawned... had a jackhammer match where both hammer holders just grabbed flagged but wouldn’t or couldn’t score and a few other snags 

• Like 1