Servers closing down May 24

DesmaBR

4 hours ago, StuartLongstaff said:

missed out on the 100 hours by probably minutes... gutted haha, oh well, that'll teach me

On the plus side, you got a few ultra rares that will stay ultra rare now 

2 hours ago, Carbon_Lancer said:

That sucks

Oh it was a close one, I figure I knock out the last 10 missions this morning after work, but fell asleep, luckily I only slept 4 hours got up and played for 4 hrs non stop but some of those missions were tough or cheated “kill tank” but he never spawned... had a jackhammer match where both hammer holders just grabbed flagged but wouldn’t or couldn’t score and a few other snags 

I kept backing out and rejoining until I got something easy like alien assault

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, NutellaOrgies said:

On the down side, you might get stuck with Loadout trophies in your Rarest Trophies section. For me, I had to plat Star Trek Online to push off one of the Loadout trophies, still have one. Of course, now I'm stuck with so many Star Trek Online trophies in that section...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NutellaOrgies said:

I kept backing out and rejoining until I got something easy like alien assault

Yea I started doing that around 2-3pm but you had to wait atleast 1 min and 35 seconds for it to join another match and the only ones I looked for was alien assault, domination and hold your poles

You were having luck in domination? I kept backing out of those as bots would never cap for me so I was usually 2 points AI 1 for me, Alien Assault, Hold your poles were easiest, anything with a healbot was tricky, hammer was just plain stupid, nobody would ever be able to turn 1 in as both would be held and you could stand around waiting for your team to kill the enemy and return hammer and they never would.

2 hours ago, StuartLongstaff said:

You were having luck in domination? I kept backing out of those as bots would never cap for me so I was usually 2 points AI 1 for me, Alien Assault, Hold your poles were easiest, anything with a healbot was tricky, hammer was just plain stupid, nobody would ever be able to turn 1 in as both would be held and you could stand around waiting for your team to kill the enemy and return hammer and they never would.

Glad I wasn’t the only one who saw jackhammer matches as unwinnable, I was on a roll with domination after my guns were good I could hold off 2-3 guys and hold a point in fact think those were the quickest matches out of them all... blitz was one of the harder ones for me

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Shame. I only need one more trophy on that game which is to complete 50 campaign missions but the campaign is so rubbish.

On 25/05/2018 at 3:33 PM, merciful84 said:

One trophy short of the 100%...dang, "Intermission" trophy!

I know the feeling man. Same with me.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 04/12/2022 at 6:18 AM, Riiszk said:

Trophy hunters are a very tiny fraction of all playstation users, and on top of that you're asking this 4 years after shutdown. Sorry, but there's no chance 

This^

Unless the devs decide to remaster this game for some reason, there is zero chance of it ever coming back online so accept that fact and move on to something you can actually finish.