The Adventure Pals Maps including stickers

optimusmart

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, GonzoWARgasm said:

Great maps, how are you coming along with the TG?

Im not buddy, I said I may, but have since decided I wont

Its a fairly straight forward plat so I figured someone may get one up with little work.

The gotta better stuff to work on ;)

21 hours ago, optimusmart said:

Im not buddy, I said I may, but have since decided I wont

Its a fairly straight forward plat so I figured someone may get one up with little work.

The gotta better stuff to work on ;)

Fair enough. Now that I'm more than 15 minutes into the game, I think that your maps are probably enough of a guide anyway ;)

9 minutes ago, GonzoWARgasm said:

Fair enough. Now that I'm more than 15 minutes into the game, I think that your maps are probably enough of a guide anyway ;)

Thats it, its such an easy plat, and with the way the game is structured, almost all.trophies will come naturally, and the map helps with the rest

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GonzoWARgasm said:

How the hell do I actually get the sticker in the bottom left of treevale?

Go to the Lighthouse area, where the band are sat around the fire, and start smashing the door until you get inside the lighthouse. Once inside walk to the end to find the sticker.

Yeah I'm definitely in the right place near the fox band and directly in front of the blown up lighthouse's door. The little note about the kidnapping is floating next to me. But every swing at the door does nothing. No sound, no controller vibration, and definitely no entry :(

37 minutes ago, GonzoWARgasm said:

Yeah I'm definitely in the right place near the fox band and directly in front of the blown up lighthouse's door. The little note about the kidnapping is floating next to me. But every swing at the door does nothing. No sound, no controller vibration, and definitely no entry :(

Come back later, perhaps just ur current story event is preventing access through its door

I think I remember gettinf this endgame on one run, so just try coming.back.l8r

• Like 1

9 hours ago, GonzoWARgasm said:

If the lighthouse has blown up you'll have to complete the story and wait for it to be restored. That sticker was the first I got because I randomly started hitting the door right at the beginning.

• Like 1