¿From level 10 to 60 in just 1 minute? Ok dudes, could u explain and tell us the exploit method?? :D

Arislamicus

51 minutes ago, Arislamicus said:

So... just the title

Let's just tag him in case he ever visits the forums:

@David__Barr :

From level 10 to 60 in just 1 minute? Ok dude, could u explain and tell us the exploit method??

Making this thread probably isn't going to get his attention. Check his forum profile:

LAST VISITED

Never

• Like 1

On 08/05/2018 at 10:26 PM, ThePhantomWriter said:

what the hell's even the point of playing the game if you're just gonna exploit it? I've never understood why you get pleasure out of cheating for ANY reason. Spending $60 just to exploit the game, to what gain? makes no sense.

That would be getting the game and seeing if i could be the first to platinum it, which i was on psntrophyleaders but not on the entirety of psn. Theres no way someone did it all legit before i did

And for actual dedicated trophy hunters, most of the time they'll buy games solely because it has a fast plat time. So theres that too. I used commands for plat, then hopped on a live server and im doing it all legit. Ive already done almost all of them legit anyway i played for 36 hours straight starting when i got the platinum

If its so much of a problem to everyone the devs should disable trophys in admin mode, personally i feel they should add more trophies for finding conan and the map room, stuff like that

Edited by David__Barr
Forgot to add last line
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2018 at 10:26 PM, ThePhantomWriter said:

what the hell's even the point of playing the game if you're just gonna exploit it? I've never understood why you get pleasure out of cheating for ANY reason. Spending $60 just to exploit the game, to what gain? makes no sense.

Because believe or not people on a site dedicated to trophies care more about getting trophies as quickly and as easy as possible then enjoying the game.. I don't agree with it at all either but it's just how it is.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 23/05/2018 at 11:38 AM, SlimSanta94 said:

Because believe or not people on a site dedicated to trophies care more about getting trophies as quickly and as easy as possible then enjoying the game.. I don't agree with it at all either but it's just how it is.

Coming from someone who definitely didn't use admin codes for his platinum for ark ? ? lol

Im not ashamed of platting this quickly. From what i played, it seemed very janky. Had the feel of a £10 indy game. Im so glad i rented it lol

Edited by Kwotey

On 9/5/2018 at 10:22 AM, DaivRules said:

It also makes no sense to keep trying to understand something that doesn't impact you. If someone, for whatever their reason, enjoys cheating, they just enjoy cheating. It doesn't have to make sense to you.

What if it does impact him? Just like some people like to get 100s of 95% rarity plats from skipping every scene in japanese visual novels, others enjoy platting Ultra Rares. If developers allow trophies to be earned while cheats are on, the rarity gets destroyed (assuming it was a difficult game to plat to begin with). For example, I don't mind that NieR: Automata rarity got destroyed by the trophy shop because it's an easy game to complete anyway, but a game like Celeste got devalued in rarity really hard due to the assist mode.

Those players care about having something to show for their effort. That's the whole point of a trophy, to acknowledge ones accomplishments (and I mean trophies in general, not PSN Trophies).

What if Super Meat Boy had an assist mode that made you invulnerable and wouldn't block trophies? The no death run would lose all its meaning. You could still do it to challenge yourself, but you would have nothing to show for it.

I also think people can enjoy a game however they like, I also don't get why someone buys a game just to cheat for the trophies and move on, but I realize there can be more to it and that we have to respect both sides.

Personally, I play games I want to play, but I like me some Ultra Rares. So if a game I like has them, that's a juicy bonus.

Edited by AndresLionheart

1 hour ago, Kwotey said:

Coming from someone who definitely didn't use admin codes for his platinum for ark 1f609.png 1f606.png lol

Im not ashamed of platting this quickly. From what i played, it seemed very janky. Had the feel of a £10 indy game. Im so glad i rented it lol

Dude don't judge those codes took forever to put in ;)xD 

• Like 1

On 11.05.2018 at 3:30 PM, David__Barr said:

If its so much of a problem to everyone the devs should disable trophys in admin mode, personally i feel they should add more trophies for finding conan and the map room, stuff like that

Sorry for a noob question but whats admin mode? :hmm: was PS4 completely broken by hackers and you can pop trophies from some kind of program now...

EDIT. Ignore my stupid question, I thought it was some kind of PS4 CFW but its this...

Edited by Mami Tomoe