Triple Alliance Strategy

Blazhead

Hello, so i use different strategy than all guide, i clear this operation actually 47 time, ( my record is 13min11 ) so i explain and yes you can add me for help, cause is my favorite ps3 game :)

Italian : 

First capture 2 depot in your base and the depo left, create a Anti tank bulding in your base, USA base and UK base, directly create a canon ( cost 10 dollar ) and place in the little line of woods you have, and one in the woods up left on your base, place infantry in same little line of the first canon, purchass again one canon and place same time frist, then purchass the AA/AT canon and place up left of the little line of woods ( behind mount ).

Create Tank base, and purchass one canon of each in UK base ( same place little line of woods ) and 2 canon, 1 AA/AT canon in usa base, so for the next purchass all tank you can best is 30 or more ( when maus com create a new AA/AT canon ) when USA destroy the bunker front of your base use Fanatism and rush germain base, don't care anti tank canon, rush him

UK : 

Most easy nation, capture depot in your base then create airport ( or 2 how you want in USA base or 1 each ally ) create all fighter bomber you can with 2 fighter plane, you need to protect Priest of USA, when Maus com wait he com in the bridge of USA for attack it, ( if he attack you same ) don't worry if your principal base is destroy is not problem, when nuclear long tom com rush it with all plane you have don't care if is destroy after is very important, USA use Blitz and Italian use Fanatism, when Italian rush help him to destroy anti tank weapon

USA: 

Most important nation, you need create 3 Anti tank bunker front on your base before the bridge and 2 AA bunker behind, capture all depot in your base and the depot left then place on anti tank Bunker ( is very important ) after that create all priest you can only, use always your blitz ruse and stealth weapon, and start to destroy german base, priority is : Bunker front USA, airport, HQ, Bunker front Italian, when maus coming attack him with priest but place all behind anti tank bunker, uk player must help you, rush with with blitz for attack nuclear weapon after ( middle of german base ) and use blitz for help UK, you need destroy fast the Bunker front of italian but AFTER destroy maus AND nuclear bomb, when italian start the rush use blits on the italian tank for help, and target first AA unit and AT unit

now you need to know that : German IA is different all game, if he rush italian with artillery ( more 5-6 unit ) maus com in italian base restart the mission, nuclear bomb must shoot max 2 time and must don't destroy priest or italian tank, if you read strategy of USA i say create a AT bunker left of your base, the reason is the nuclear canon target directly this bunker so you have time to kill him 

and yes is possible too destroy 90% unit before long tom com, the world record is 12min51, look this video if you want :) so now good luck and good game !

• Like 4