Cheats in games that don't disable trophies

Celeste has a set of assist options that don't disable trophies.

It's a great game if you like 2D platformers and the assist options can be tweaked to either take the edge off of the difficulty or make the entire game a doddle that anyone could get the Platinum on.

9 minutes ago, FreddySM14 said:

Not sure if it's count as a cheat but you can buy trophy in Nier Automata 1f62c.png

Nah not a cheat imo, been so overblown by the community, the Tales series has been doing something extremely similar before you start ng+ for a longgg time. Like using "grade" to unlock all skits, which is usually a trophy. No one's ever complained, :shrug:

14 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

Nah not a cheat imo, been so overblown by the community, the Tales series has been doing something extremely similar before you start ng+ for a longgg time. Like using "grade" to unlock all skits, which is usually a trophy. No one's ever complained, :shrug:

It has been overblown.  Don't get me wrong, its a massive cheese, but ultimately you do still need to have completed the game 3 times and sunk 40-ish hours into the game to be able to do this AND to have accumulated a ton of money, it's just rewarding you for playing the game over and over by allowing you to skip some of the misc. stuff.

• Like 1

The LEGO games.

EDIT:

As I post this, I view my signature and my trophy card or whatever. I see Psychonauts. Psychonauts has in-game cheat codes that doesn't disable trophies.

Which reminds me, Rise of the Kasai has that too.

There was one more game I wanted to mention that I totally forgot.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

Oh, I remember some more. Some of the SEGA collection and PSN games etc, they have cheats. Like Shinbo IIRC.

Ferrari and Supercar games, they got a debug menu in some versions of that game series.

Now I remember what game I wanted to mention, De Blob 2.