Something to note about 'Listen to my song!'

The_Hoxifier

*Kira* Miki's ending needs to be done alongside Virgillio's, meaning that you have to get all drinks correct for Virgillio, Stella, Sei, and *Kira* Miki in order to achieve it. This means that you can't, say, go for *Kira* Miki's alongside the hidden characters (as one of the hidden characters requires you get one of Stella's orders wrong).

Couldn't find this posted anywhere, so I figured I'd let people know.

• 4 months later...
On 5/9/2018 at 11:12 AM, The_Hoxifier said:

*Kira* Miki's ending needs to be done alongside Virgillio's, meaning that you have to get all drinks correct for Virgillio, Stella, Sei, and *Kira* Miki in order to achieve it. This means that you can't, say, go for *Kira* Miki's alongside the hidden characters (as one of the hidden characters requires you get one of Stella's orders wrong).

Couldn't find this posted anywhere, so I figured I'd let people know.

If you are referring to serving Stella the Flaming Maoi this can be circumvented. Day 17, when she asks for something classy, create one, then throw it out. Then give her a proper drink. She's happy, and the hidden character still shows up. Credit steam guide By BunnyBot 5000, I tried it and it works.

• 1 year later...

So, I screwed up and didn't serve *Kira*Miki tea on Day 2. It's the only trophy I'm missing. Holding down X to skip the dialogue does not work on the Vita version (unless I'm doing something wrong).

Does anyone know if you give her tea on Day 17, can you still get her ending? Or does it HAVE to be on Day 2?