How are you suppsed to reach 100k?

Quink666

Sooner or later you just get short range weapon and cant kill the enemies far away because of the wall of death.

This happens every 6-7 levels. 

Seems like you need to reach level 75 to even get close to 100k unless im missing something.

Edited by Quink666

6 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Sooner or later you just get short range weapon and cant kill the enemies far away because of the wall of death.

This happens every 6-7 levels. 

Seems like you need to reach level 75 to even get close to 100k unless im missing something.

I had the same problem, just don’t get hit! Mine popped on level 17. You need to get lucky too!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gefro-On-Defro said:

I had the same problem, just don’t get hit! Mine popped on level 17. You need to get lucky too!

Aha so you get a multiplier when not getting hit. that should help. now i just dont have to get hit =P

12 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Aha so you get a multiplier when not getting hit. that should help. now i just dont have to get hit =P

Yeah and you can get hit, don’t give up if you do, I think if you don’t get hit at all you should get it around level 8. If you do get hit a few times like me, then around 17.

1 hour ago, hardt90 said:

Is there any trick in this game the best for me was level 8 one time. I die every time in the first levels.

If it looks like you are going to get hit use the time slow down and try to make sure you don't. Try to look out for the enemies spawing so you can kill some of them right away before they have chance to do anything. 

And if you are playing the vita version the very best of luck it is fucking dreadful! 

6 hours ago, MIKEY-L-666 said:

If it looks like you are going to get hit use the time slow down and try to make sure you don't. Try to look out for the enemies spawing so you can kill some of them right away before they have chance to do anything. 

And if you are playing the vita version the very best of luck it is fucking dreadful! 

if you have a PSTV, this game is compatible with it.  It makes doing the vita version so much easier!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, jojo3331997 said:

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I cant get more than about 50,000 points. I've been at it for 2 days now. Maybe I need glasses. 

Was also having lots of trouble with it. Focus on not getting hit, since that gives you a multiplier which helps a ton. 

Other then that never stop shooting and try get get a few enemies right when the spawn so you dont have 4-6 enemies up at once.