Save the Game

TurtlePM

Ok, this is awkward to ask...

You know those warnings at the beginning of the game about the icon auto save feature?

Yeap, it doesn’t show up / save every time I play the game. I’m on the 3rd chapter but I’m always playing the same missions. One day I made all dares and activities available and then I proceed with the story. Every time I start the game, it doesn’t save, I’m back to the beginning of the 3rd chapter Again! I’ve already done 5x the same missions, trying to find a way to auto save.

I’ve already tried to enter and get out the garage, but upgrades, quit the game to the main menu and quit the game to XMB from the main menu. The game doesn’t save.

This is really frustrating and I would like to know if somebody knows what I’m talking about, how you fixed it or any other tips :/

Thank you

On 11/05/2018 at 3:38 PM, HaserPL said:

Try to uninstall and delete everything connected to this game from your console. You will have to start from the scratch but I think it's better then being annoyed all the time.

Thank you.

just deleted all local data from the PS3, maintained the save data. It’s working now :)

Idk what happened :/

7 hours ago, TurtlePM said:

Thank you.

just deleted all local data from the PS3, maintained the save data. It’s working now :)

Idk what happened :/

Sometimes games will glitch on you and there is nothing that can be done to prevent this. Malice of inanimate objects as they say.