Best method for triple kill & 2v2 (Double Kill)

For triple kill if you cant get all 4 boosters together and you at least get 1 or 2 joined in match,  I recommend smashing on the random.  Also play as Toro as her 3rd tier insta-kills all other 3 opponents.  There is your triple kill.

Also I was boosting with a friend who had a mic, if you get into a game with a random or 2 maybe ask nicely to allow you to get your triple kill.. It worked for me last week.  Those 999 randoms are reasonable if you ask them properly.

For Double Kill 2v2, get a few friends who have 2 controllers then do a search at exact same time to try to connect to your partner(s) (Also try modifiers like KILL LIMITED and ITEMS DISABLED if you keep getting randoms). 

Shouldn't take too long and I think you get 4 trophies out of it.  Try to play during non prime-time hours.  IE Sunday evening or late Monday night when there is less randoms about.

Also it is very important to INVITE your boosters to a game to see if you can connect in the first place.  There, you are all set to boost! 
?

Good luck. 1️⃣➕1️⃣➕1️⃣➕1️⃣?:platinum:

Edited by Paradigmatica
  • Like 1

It may have something to do with your region.  Perhaps it is best to boost with people who are near you.  Not sure if that matters but it might. 

Another thing I wanted to add if you could, try to have your ps3 plugged directing into your modem or hub.  I did this and it basically quadrupled my speeds.

I am wired right now and my connection is:

• Down: 30 Mbps
  • Up: 4.3 Mbps
Edited by Paradigmatica