This isn't a 3/10 difficulty game

EsotericLight777

Yes I am complaining because the game skips and frame drops when it's too much on the screen. I was trying to make this plat no 99 as I wanted to make GOW plat 100 but the controls are bad bruh. I wish they wouldn't be so glitchy when it comes to slowing down time and dodging bullets. Very disappointed because I like a lot of the devs games (squareboy) but this was a bit of a disappointment.

• Like 3

Yes, Ratalaika and their weekly garbage Flash Games. Reminds me of playing games in the computer lab back in High school on addictinggames.com (but not so addictive)

I hear next week they are going to release virtual Ball in a Cup ?

11 Golds, 2 silver, 1 platinum

Edited by StephenSan184
  • Like 2

I feel you, dude. PS4 Version took me 9 Minutes. Vita Version i guess 3 hours. In the end i found out how to manage this baaaaad Vita Version. Try to move as less as possible. I always tried to strafe around but that's not a good idea here.  And use the bullet time once in a while to avoid hits.  once i did this more often i was able to avoid the hits. 

Once i started to try to stay at one place it took me only a few tries to finish it.

• Like 2

So: you can Platinum the game under 10minutes but if you can’t, the difficulty rating rises to 4/5?! These games that allows a plat under 1 or 2h should be 1/10 Always.

It reminds me that guy that he couldn’t glitch “Slyde” so he was forced to play all levels and plat the game in an hour - 2/10 hard. The same goes to “2/10 with a guide; 8/10 without a guide” - LOL NO, REALLY? -_- it’s easy to platinum, if you’re not skilled enough, try harder. Not every 90% are basead on tapping the screen hundreds of times - but, for some people, if you don’t Platinum the game under an hour like most people, it’s a 2/10, they aren’t enough skilled with their fingers.

On 5/9/2018 at 8:49 PM, Thropy_Hore said:

if these "flash games" are so garbage, why do they make up all 8 of your plats? lol

I mean, you can still recognize a game is bad if you got the platinum. Be kind of silly if you couldn't.

Also, Trine 2 is hardly garbage.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, saiyanknight87 said:

giphy.gif

You're bitching because we bitches so we all bitching as a community lol. Seriously i got my plat that shit was laggy no need be upset with me pointing that out lol

Don't talk to me like that. Just calm down.

Edited by Nexuds121
  • Like 1