This isn't a 3/10 difficulty game

EsotericLight777

It’s a very easy game if you have solid hand eye coordination. I’ve never played much twin stick shooters but from experience and the gain in dexterity from other genres, the Platinum was doable in under 10 minutes. Those who are struggling I would assume you don’t have that good of a coordination because there is no reason why it should take anyone more than half an hour. I’d say even if you’re new to gaming and are the worst at it. It really shouldn’t.

And those who are complaining about lag? Lag isn’t the issue. I’ve played all stacks and played for other people whilst encountering lag even on Vita, yet still manageable in under 10 minutes

I feel like people, a lot of people generally in a lot of games use excuses such as lag to mask their lack of skill in that particular game

• 3 years later...

Every few months I redownload this and play it for ten or twenty minutes.

I just can't keep up with everything going on screen + I hate twin stick shooters. I know if I stay with it I'd eventually do it but each second I play it is pure agony. Literally five seconds and I start thinking "man I really need to go clean my bathroom or learn how to bake bread or volunteer shoveling dook at a dog shelter  instead of playing this game."

I actually discovered today you can slow down time and killed myself three times before noticing it drained you HP.

Edited by Lion_Squid