Which trophy of yours has the least achievers

willmill97

20 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

1L54a724.png

Death of a Hero - Hero Must Die. Again

12 achievers - 9.09% rarity

This is mostly because the game has very few owners, only 132 owners.  The game is all right but some of the trophies are very RNG heavy and the game requires a minimum of 10 playthroughs for the plat.  It's a short game, but it gets a bit tedious by the end.

Speaking of this game, Limited Run Games has open preorder for physical copies right now

Rarest: In less than 12 parsecs, from Quantum Conundrum (0.49%/379 Achievers).

Least achievers: THE POTION MASTER, from A Hole New World (1.21%/3 Achievers).

The AHNW platinum is pretty painful, and there wasn't much information available when I did it. On the off chance anyone is interested in the game, which I believe is on sale right now, I ended up making a lengthy tips post here.

On 10/03/2021 at 5:38 PM, insaneeeRob said:

Just Dance 2016

29Sca8715.png

Level headed

Reach online level 2.000

Only 25 achievers

Honestly I'm surprised it's that many. I briefly considered this when they announced the server closures. But by the time I did 2014 & 2015, plus the plat being unobtainable and my flatmate getting sick of Just Dance 24/7, decided it just wasn't worth it.

Speaking of which, my rarest trophy, both in rarity % and # of achievers, is the Just Dance 2015 plat with 11 achievers. Mainly due to the extensive requirements for 'I Want It All', which included a lot of online time, plus having the foresight to know they wouldn't give 6 months notice for server shutdown, so getting the '6 x monthly' stuff done ASAP.

• Like 1

the Last Castoff Trophy (plat) from Torment: Tides of Numenera
 151 achievers for 9568 owners, however I had it a bit easier for myself because I was testing this game in work :) but still, 4th platinum in the whole world!

Also got the Darkest Dungeon's plat which has 879 achievers for 39157 owners. 

Edited by Urdnot_Wrexx

1Lc27c4b.png

The Real Laser Lord

Laser League

Only 298 people achieved this platinum out of 34,000. 0.8%. Was 25th to unlock this when it was a PS+ title in October 2018. Before only around 3 people had this trophy. 

But my least achieved trophy would actually be Raining Coins as only 9 people achieved this one, first being me. But only 190 own the game and was an impossible plat for over a year. But it’s at a 4% due to low owners. 

On 3/11/2021 at 2:47 AM, Jamescush147 said:

1Laa02b5.png

The Platinum for Lego Worlds. Only 982 Achievers. 53,697 Owners. 1.83% Ultra Rare.

Aye I’m part of that 982 club. Hated Billionaire, pressed X for like 10 hours.

Edited by SKiL_Clash
Adding stuff

Game: BADLAND

Trophy: MISSION POSSIBLE: COMPLETE 300 MISSIONS IN SINGLE PLAYER 

65 ACHIEVERS; 0.10% ULTRA RARE 

21Ld68c5a.png

Now it begins, Reach Level 20 in the game Games of Glory which has 40 achievers and a 0.24% achievement rate.

I can sort of understand the low achievement rate as it is a pretty forgettable game. Basically a cut down "All-Mid" League of Legends clone, but this one can be done in about 6 hours while going for the other grindy trophies with 2 accounts with 2 consoles, or one console and a PC (as the game is cross-play with Steam)

Edited by IronMask75
Added Information

Eternal Happiness from Little Misfortune with 136 achievers, but to be fair the game only has 293 owners. If i went with an actual rare trophy for the game itself it would be Rune Factory Master from Rune Factory Tides of Destiny which is 715 out of 11,528.

Oops, I lied. I didn't realise I could sort the Trophy Log by achievers. Turns out Now it begins is just the lowest completion percentage trophy.

The lowest number of achievers trophy is actually Nerves of Steel Complete the entire game in Expert mode in under 10 minutes from Piecefall which, while having a 1.19% achievement rate, only has 33 achievers. Also, this trophy was earned pre-patch when it was for Beating the developer's time which, from memory, was 9 minutes 25 seconds. Got my name in the credits for the US version for that :D

Edited by IronMask75
Added Information

The one with the least achievers is a A Little Birdie Told Me with 29 achievers from a TERRIBLE VR game called The Perfect Sniper. 

But, the rarest trophy with the least achievers is Homefront Platinum with 502 out of 144.935. 0.35%. 

Edited by I-Reaped-U
  • Like 1