willmill97

On 10.3.2021 at 5:56 PM, DrBloodmoney said:

For me, it's the Platinum trophy for Chime Sharp

Ldfda5a.png

1Le3ec9d.png

Collector :platinum:

Achievers: 19

Rarity: 3.02%

In fact - 8 out of my 10 'least achievers' trophies are all from that same game!

Really a tragedy that so few people picked up this game - it's very fun, and I highly recommend that anyone who enjoys Tetris / Lumines type games should check it out 1f642.png

Great job, impressive!

sadly it has no multiplayer like the previous Chime on PS3 :(

• Like 1

Out of my rarest trophies these have the least archievers (listed only trophies with single digit number of archievers):

Everyone Sing

9S5c2699.png  Pitch Perfect - Complete a song to 100 percent in any difficulty in any game mode singing lead lyrics (2 Archievers)

Super Stacker

6Sb11e41.png  Present Stacker Medium Mode - Beat 11-20 one after another without losing or going back to the level select screen (4 Archievers)

BandFuse

17S17988e.png  Star Struck Vocalist - As a vocalist, score 5 stars on any song at Difficulty Level 5 (6 Archievers)

Edited by LoAlexandria
  • Like 2

How do I specifically check achievers? Im in the trophy log and can see how many achievers got certain trophies, but idk how to order it from highest amount of achievers to lowest amount...

Someone might say filter ultra rare trophies, but so far it seems my lowest achieved trophy is ...

The Platinum trophy for Towaga:Among Shadows, with only **5** achievers!!! The trophy itself is an uncommon at 48% but not many people purchased this fun addictive game... and its super E Z

22 hours ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

How do I specifically check achievers? Im in the trophy log and can see how many achievers got certain trophies, but idk how to order it from highest amount of achievers to lowest amount...

Someone might say filter ultra rare trophies, but so far it seems my lowest achieved trophy is ...

The Platinum trophy for Towaga:Among Shadows, with only **5** achievers!!! The trophy itself is an uncommon at 48% but not many people purchased this fun addictive game... and its super E Z

Click on the thing that says "Order (Date)" and click on the option that says "Achievers"

• Like 1

22 hours ago, LoAlexandria said:

Great job, impressive!

sadly it has no multiplayer like the previous Chime on PS3 :(

Thank you :) - I actually never played the original Chime - I heard it was a pretty different style of puzzle game from Chime Sharp - I always meant to check it out, although if it has multiplayer, it might be tough to get matches now that it is so old.

Actually, on this topic, I now have another trophy tied for the top spot:

L39db40.png

1Lcf22a1.png

Total Radness :platinum:

Achievers: 19

Rarity: 0.72%

same number of achievers as my previous No.1, but a significantly rarer trophy, as RAD had quite a lot more players total than Chime Sharp!

• 3 months later...

I don’t know how to add in the trophy Information but it was

Inertial Drift - Well Traveled (silver) complete a race on all maps. 
Then it’s a platinum because it has the same achievers as the last trophy in the game to collect everything.  (Big Bobby Car - The Big Race) quite a fun game tbh easy going 

Wow, some of the games ppl are posting on this thread I've never even heard of..definitely factors into the low achievers lol.

Mine is the Path of Exile Platinum trophy..362 Achievers...game has been out for about 2 1/2 yrs on console now and has some die hard players..best ARPG of all time on PC...terrible console port unfortunately.

1L4a43d0.png

Kinda wishing there was a way you could sort your whole trophy list from least to most (or vice versa) amount of people have achieved X trophy.

Sorting them by percentage is neat, but sometimes you can have a super obscure game, be the only person to play and/or finish it, and the percentage would be at 100% making it technically (at least by how this site sorts game trophies) a really commonly achieved trophy  xD

2 hours ago, Ancestral_Spirit said:

Kinda wishing there was a way you could sort your whole trophy list from least to most (or vice versa) amount of people have achieved X trophy.

Sorting them by percentage is neat, but sometimes you can have a super obscure game, be the only person to play and/or finish it, and the percentage would be at 100% making it technically (at least by how this site sorts game trophies) a really commonly achieved trophy  xD

You can!  https://psnprofiles.com/Ancestral_Spirit/log?order=achievers&dir=asc

My lowest has 4 achievers (although the game also has four other lists, so not really):

A Hole New World

1Lb2d57f.png

:platinum: THE POTION MASTER (1.50%)

and two other trophies from the same game with 4 too.

Edited by dmland12

From a quick glance at my profile, I'd say the platinum for Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten EX is the probably the least amount of achievers on my account. Over the past 3 years, only 12 people have gotten it, but only 344 people actually played the game on this site.

1S19e80d.png Ultra Completionist - 12 Achievers