Which trophy of yours has the least achievers

willmill97

On 7/12/2021 at 7:48 PM, djb5f said:

Currently, RBI Baseball 20 platinum with only 12 achievers on this site.

Yes, 12

L6de500.png

1L0db704.png

Mine is now a tie between the “Friends” and “Winner” trophies from Bulleye, which I picked up this week on sale for $3.  Worth a play and easy 100% for that price.

These trophies in particular only have 10 achievers here.  Kind of crazy given how many love easy 100%’s/platinums.

Apparently, Bullseye was a British game show back in the day.  I enjoy the trivia part but wish you could skip the Darts part as that gets old quickly.

L13d1f3.png

Edited by djb5f

8 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Mine is now the “Friends” trophy from Bulleye, which I picked up this week on sale for $3.  Worth a play and easy 100% for that price.

This trophy in particular only has 10 achievers here.  Kind of crazy given how many here love easy 100%’s/platinums.

Apparently, Bullseye was a British game show back in the day.  I enjoy the trivia part but wish you could skip the Darts part as that gets old quickly.

Its still on sale! Although for the EU it has alot more owners so wont be my lowest haha 61 (EU) vs 13 (NA)

Edited by RDT1
  • Like 1

My actual fewest achievers trophy is from Towaga 

"Survival of the Fittest" - Resist 10 waves in survival mode

23 achievers / 37 owners.

My fewest achievers trophy from a game with a more sizable owner count is from Red Faction Guerilla Re-Mars-tered 

"Revolutionary" - Complete all Guerilla actions

167 achievers / 11,903 owners.

From Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown (JP):

14La95998.png

Presenting the Brad Show! (Bronze)

Play 30 Team Matches in Room Match. “If I can make this Team Match mine, then maybe I can win "her" heart as well…”

As of post submission only 49 out of 2,013 tracked profiles have achieved this trophy (from the Japanese regional stack of this game, alternatively titled “Virtua Fighter eSports” for said region). This trophy was introduced in an update which added an official tournament mode available only on weekends alongside 3 DLC trophies, including this one, which nobody asked for. I had to resubscribe to PS Plus on my Japanese PSN account for another month just to get back my 100% for both trophy stacks, having previously gone through 60-70 hours of grinding to 100% completion for the Worldwide trophy stack followed by auto popping the Japanese stack (because multiplayer stats are saved to the servers on top of save files).

Hoping SEGA doesn’t apply any more DLC trophy updates to this game.

Edited by PMV

The Platinum trophy in Puyo Puyo Tetris 2, with just 55 achievers. 

...in fact, when I set my trophy list to least achievers, it was filled with loads of trophies from that game, and a few from PPT1. I know Puyo Puyo is an incredibly niche series anywhere outside of Japan, but still, those are some low numbers.

• 7 months later...

Well here's mine.

9Ld8ce0c.png

:gold:Perfect 20

Achieve an perfect rating 20 times in a single game.

Achievers: 1

Trophy:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/8575-scintillatron-4096/9-perfect-20

Yes, I'm the only achiever for that trophy.

Edited by gamercris066
  • Like 3

I'd say that mine would be the Platinum for FFXIV PS5, because right now it has only 180. That's understandable as you have to do Nael von Darnus on Second Binding Coil Savage, which is supposed still the hardest boss fight in FFXIV even with Endsinger's Aria out, and three of the trophies are tied to high-grind achievements (5000 crafts, 8000 gathers and OMG 3000 FATEs, you don't know how frustratingly boring THAT was :() which no sane person would ever do.

• 2 weeks later...