1 million owners on PSNP

After CoD Black Ops, GTA V's PS3 version will soon be the 2nd game on this site to reach the 1,000,000 milestone. Impressive for a last-gen game with a much superior PS4 version, I wouldn't have thought there were still so many people playing it ^^ 

Edited by marc_cp

23 minutes ago, PooPooBlast said:

That's an awesome milestone for sure but actually the most recent players are only 108 so there aren't that many players playing it as you think. 

Nonetheless still impressive though

Yeah you're right, but what does 'recent' mean in this case, anyways? Last trophy earned 1 week ago? 1 month?

10 minutes ago, XLordXNightmareX said:

what are you talking about?

It's sort of a meme that Bethesda keeps releasing Skyrim on new consoles instead of just making/announcing the Elder Scrolls 6. You can already play 3 ''versions'' of skyrim on 6 platforms. But ill not get into it too deeply since this isn't the thread for that. Hopefully, this is enough for you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, marc_cp said:

Yeah you're right, but what does 'recent' mean in this case, anyways? Last trophy earned 1 week ago? 1 month?

The site here updates every once in a while and I believe a person here said it was weekly. It's not an accurate representation but it can be used a comparison though if you look at new releases. For example god of war had about 35k players at its peak so you can look at the two together and make a rough estimate

• Like 1

GTA V still makes over one million dollars a month for Rockstar. It even outsells Star Wars. Who has the High Ground now???

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.carscoops.com/2018/04/6-billion-grand-theft-auto-v-made-money-star-wars/amp/

Doesn’t recent players only count people earning a trophy recently and not count people who are just playing?

Edited by DaivRules

10 hours ago, DaivRules said:

GTA V still makes over one million dollars a month for Rockstar. It even outsells Star Wars. Who has the High Ground now???

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.carscoops.com/2018/04/6-billion-grand-theft-auto-v-made-money-star-wars/amp/

Doesn’t recent players only count people earning a trophy recently and not count people who are just playing?

Yea that's correct but that's why I said to op that you can use this by comparing it to other games which I'm sure there are people who still play not for trophies. This way you can control for this variable