How so fast?

BoxerJack

• 3 years later...
On 17/01/2022 at 3:08 PM, MikeCheck-- said:

I'd like to know this as well, 6 minutes?

aren't you able to complete all but the last job in each job cartridge and then just do everything at once?

its a kind of frowned upon tactic around here but I don't think its against the rules to scum fastest times like that

• Like 1

11 hours ago, PlatinumTrophy said:

aren't you able to complete all but the last job in each job cartridge and then just do everything at once?

its a kind of frowned upon tactic around here but I don't think its against the rules to scum fastest times like that

I've never heard of this method, nor do I see anywhere where this is even discussed. Seems like it would be since so many people used this method, if it is true. I haven't reported anyone, was kind of a joke.

Edited by MikeCheck--

1 minute ago, MikeCheck-- said:

I've never heard of this method, nor do I see anywhere where this is even discussed. Seems like it would be since so many people used this method, if it is true. I haven't reported anyone, was kind of a joke.

I dont think theres a word for it nor a discussed "strategy" its just a thing that can occur in games, making save states right before unlocking a trophy then popping all the requirements one after another to get fastest times on stuff

• 1 year later...

I played job simulator years ago on the psvr and now i just replayed it on psvr 2 - My time for the ps5 version is 9 minutes and this is from initial trophy pop until the platinum.
I did all requirements in every job except the very last task and did not unlock any trophies until i was ready and then i popped them all as quick as i could for a fast time.

Now looking back i could get a quicker time as you could technically find the quickest task in any job and just not do it, quit to main menu and skip to the next task, this would leave the quickest task until the end. The main goal is to complete every task in every job but the order doesnt actually matter. So just set everything up and then pop it all as quickly as possible. The misc trophies are extremely fast too.
I just reset my console and checked my game time and it says 2 hours so expect under 3 hours to complete but pop it all as fast as possible once you start.