Souls and medals

I want to know if anyone here knows if boss souls and medals can be dropped and given to others if so I want to know if anyone can drop me 3 of all boss souls and 30 sunlight medals as I like to get them all the souls out of the way to get my spells and one boss weapon needed I had on the ps3 one of this.

I know it might sound like am begging but I just want to make getting the spells out of the way as I still need to grind the groups to get spells like the bell keepers and so on as I am still doing the heavy lifting.

Edited by KANERKB

2 hours ago, MMDE said:

You could do this in Demon's Souls by taking advantage of some tricky glitches, but not heard about it for Dark Souls 2.

Ah, I hope it can be as I just don't feel like doing the sunlight stuff or fighting the f ing sir alone guy as I did play that dlc and I hated him as there was something wrong with his thrust attack, it clips you into it even if you roll out of the way because dumass hitboxes, I keep getting killed by that guy and I am not wanting to fight him to get his soul or to get the soul again of the dragon. I mean I know it sounds like am trying to come out of it just don't feel like grinding the souls and so on as if I am just going for spells at least I can speedrun it in a way to get to ng ++ like I did in the ps3 one.

By the way the demon souls trick was that not the one that let you dupe like 99 plus 99 in the item box? as I know of that glitch I duped the hell out of pure bladestone when someone just gave me their one mostly just to give to others if they need it that is unless they love the grind of phantoms.

Edited by KANERKB

36 minutes ago, KANERKB said:

By the way the demon souls trick was that not the one that let you dupe like 99 plus 99 in the item box? as I know of that glitch I duped the hell out of pure bladestone when someone just gave me their one mostly just to give to others if they need it that is unless they love the grind of phantoms.

No, that's DS1 btw. The glitch I'm talking about in Demon's Souls is one that allows you to drop certain items you otherwise wouldn't be able to drop.

Edited by MMDE

5 minutes ago, MMDE said:

No, that's DS1 btw. The glitch I'm talking about in Demon's Souls is one that allows you to drop certain items you otherwise wouldn't be able to drop.

oh? that sounds really good I hope that there is a glitch for it as this game is glitchly to hell so I hope at least that is there as I want to make the grind less painful as it were.

Also am sure is there a glitch in demon souls that is to do with duping a soul in your box but you need to use the ring thing that teleports you back to the hub place with no souls but you need to stop it in time while in the menu or something like that been awhile but I am sure of it.

Edited by KANERKB

9 minutes ago, KANERKB said:

Also am sure is there a glitch in demon souls that is to do with duping a soul in your box but you need to use the ring thing that teleports you back to the hub place with no souls but you need to stop it in time while in the menu or something like that been awhile but I am sure of it.

There's several glitches in Demon's Souls. You may refer to the Thomas glitch. Any item or spell that has the effect of returning you to Nexus works. That is however not the glitch I'm speaking of.

Edited by MMDE

5 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Yeah but, nothing but gear and weapons can be dropped. Oh, and a few purchase items. No keys either. Man if spells and such can be dropped I would be a happy camper.

Damn, well I want to ask then do you at all know of a good place I could grind souls without bonfire what it was called forgot the name and also on good rings to use on the sir alone guy?

12 hours ago, KANERKB said:

Damn, well I want to ask then do you at all know of a good place I could grind souls without bonfire what it was called forgot the name and also on good rings to use on the sir alone guy?

I mean for medals I just used a good around and joined boss fights. That Dragons keep place was good for that.