(EU) EA Weekend Deal / May 11th - May 15th

Durandal

Hey look, the devil lets you pay less for his wares this weekend.

Although I don't appreciate EA in the slightest, I still appreciate you taking your time and listing the deals. ?

Just the prices would be nice to know for interested people I imagine.

Edited by Stardew Shelly
  • Like 1

You missed a game (Madden NFL 18) and here's the list with sale prices:

A Way Out €21,99

Battlefield Anniversary Bundle €24,99

BioWare Bundle €24,99

Burnout Paradise Remastered €29,99

EA Family Bundle €14,99

EA Sports NHL 18 €14,99

EA Sports NHL 18 Deluxe Edition €29,99

EA Sports UFC 3 €39,99

EA Sports UFC 3 Deluxe Edition €49,99

Madden NFL 18 €14,99

Need for Speed Payback €24,99

Need for Speed Payback Deluxe Edition €34,99

Need for Speed Ultimate Bundle €44,99

Star Wars Battlefront II €24,99

The Sims 4 €24,99

The Sims 4 DLC bundles €34,99 each

The Sims 4 Game packs €12,99 each

The Sims 4 Expansions €24,99 each

The Sims 4 Accessories €5,99 each

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, TugaSonic said:

The Battlefield Anniversary Bundle looks really good, makes me wonder if there's a catch somewhere. €24,99 for Battlefield 1, Battlefield 4 and Battlefield Hardline with the season pass for all three plus extra DLC.

Yeah, it's a really good deal. I spent almost €250 for that same content :lol: . They probably put this on sale for a such a good price right now to get new people into the series right before the reveal of the new Battlefield game later this month.

I am actually thinking of buying the BioWare bundle. Even though I sort of hate Inquisition. Played it for over 300 hours on my PC and it wasn't really good. But the price is nice and I get Andromeda too. Does anybody bought the bundle so far? I am wondering if I can install the games separately, because 100GB is a lot for my internal drive.

1 hour ago, Durandal said:

I am actually thinking of buying the BioWare bundle. Even though I sort of hate Inquisition. Played it for over 300 hours on my PC and it wasn't really good. But the price is nice and I get Andromeda too. Does anybody bought the bundle so far? I am wondering if I can install the games separately, because 100GB is a lot for my internal drive.

Haven't bought it but from the experience I had whenever you buy a bundle it just asks you in the end if you want to install everything or press right and then select which ones you want to install, similar to when you buy several games at once.

1 minute ago, TugaSonic said:

Haven't bought it but from the experience I had whenever you buy a bundle it just asks you in the end if you want to install everything or press right and then select which ones you want to install, similar to when you buy several games at once.

Sorry you have to give me a bit more informations. :) Are you talking about the PS4 Library or the Store and press right where? I have bought 4 collection from the store so far and and 3 of them installed the complete bundle. The Nathan Drake collection for instance. The bundle where I could install the games separately is Heavy Rain/Beyond Two Souls. They even appear separately in my library.

16 minutes ago, Durandal said:

Sorry you have to give me a bit more informations. :) Are you talking about the PS4 Library or the Store and press right where? I have bought 4 collection from the store so far and and 3 of them installed the complete bundle. The Nathan Drake collection for instance. The bundle where I could install the games separately is Heavy Rain/Beyond Two Souls. They even appear separately in my library.

Talking about the store. When you finish buying a bundle then you receive a window showing what you bought´to the right with an option to download and install everything or return to the store. In that window, you can press right (either using the left stick or d-pad) to select the games individually and if you press X the game you selected will start to download then install. If you check the PS4 Library then they should appear separate.

And like I said it was from my experience. It might be that some bundles are forced to download the games together. The Nathan Drake Collection, for example, I imagine it was like that because that was the only way to get the games initially since they only released the 3 Uncharted games separately (meaning being able to buy them outside of the bundle) months later.

• Like 1

Ah thank you! I never used the Store on my PS4 unless the first day. So I can't quite remember what occurred. I buy at the web shop, it's usually more convenient since the other store always asks for my passport data, which is quite annoying. I even install the games from there.

"Your gaming pleasure for the weekend is saved, thanks EA!"

Wow, just wow. ?

That was the title of the sony newsletter i got.

Obviously EA is doing that to try and clean it's name, all while trying to squeeze even more out of Fifa now that their other "Live services" didnt work out that well.

Nothing here that appeals to me thankfully, so I'll pass.

On 5/11/2018 at 3:24 PM, Durandal said:

I sort of hate Inquisition. Played it for over 300 hours on my PC and it wasn't really good.

Why did you play it for 300+ hours if you didn't enjoy it then?

I did enjoy it and the 300+ hours was from my only playthrough, but it is a disappointment if you compare it to DA Origins. It had it's moments but overall just average. I hate it nowadays because what EA or BioWare did to the series. Ok, it's a big improvement after DA2.

And one thing I really dislike is the spawn system. I understand that you need to keep an area filled or interesting but it still is poorly handled. I had so many battles where a new group of enemies just spawned in the middle of the fight. And the story was not good. It starts nice but never really impresses and the ending is just boring. It's sad actually because the setting had so much potential, especially when you read the book that tells the story of what happened between DA2 and Inquisition. But instead you get a story full of clichés. There is not even a real conflict between the mages and the templars. It is just a setup for endless repetitive combats.