Camp Wannalottaplat

47 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

Assassin's Creed Syndicate might be a good pick, as there are fight clubs and street races, both of these could be considered sports :)

So I was already going to use this for learn something, but I have like two other games that fit for learning, so I’m def gonna switch syndicate over to sports. Thank you!

So @Toogie53 here is my list of games for every category. I hope I can do them all.

Make Friends: I’d like to literally make myself some friends by cleaning up LEGO Marvel Superheroes

Hang out at the lake: still Oceanhorn

Play a sport: I’m gonna take the suggestion from @Mesopithecus and play Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate for its bare knuckle boxing tournaments and stage coach races.

Hiking: still Unravel

shooting: still Far Cry Primal

Make something: I want to rep the vita with at least one plat for this list so I pick Tearaway

Learn Something: I’ll be studying Ancient Greek mythology in God of War II

Put on a Show: I’ll enter this talent contest with the soon to be unobtainable Just Sing

Tell a Ghost Story: the longest incomplete game on my profile, I’ll be telling the campers about the ghost of Dunwall as I complete my last total unseen run of Dishonored

Get Tested: this fits the category in two ways but I still need to complete a full evil hard mode run of Alpha Protocol which will also net me an ultra rare plat.

Be a hermit: this is my “Hill to die on” category. I decided to not play Wolverine and instead I found a game at a garage sale for a dollar. It fits the category, I have to go buy two more PS3 controllers to play a four player game by myself, it’s got a 1.35% completion rate and it requires me to play a perfect game. I’m gonna try to platinum Scene It? Bright Lights! Big Screen! I always love playing trivia games and I love movies. Time to put my money where my mouth is.

Survive: Time to finally survive my speed run and clean up Lost Sea

Bonus Game: still Psychonauts

wish me luck

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Uchiha_Snake__ said:

Cabins uh? So is a competition then! :dance:

jjl65k.jpg

Well we won't be overshadowed  by those other cabins :spank::spank:, I'm pretty busy with my last weeks on college and work but I will add more games to my list, for all categories! Victory will be ours! :shakefist::shakefist::shakefist::shakefist::shakefist::shakefist:!!

Hear hear! Cabin #1 unite!

Edited by ArtikSkarab
  • Like 1

I've never participated in an event before but I just replenished my backlog this morning, so I'm excited to hop in and finish up some of my older games. Order is arranged by current completion percentage. 

Tell a ghost story: Diablo III (89% - I bought the necromancer DLC months ago and have yet to finish it. Raising the dead seems pretty supernatural.) 

Hang out at the lake: God of War (74% - I finished up the campaign already, but the collectibles will take me a couple of more weeks to knock out.)

Shoot something: Uncharted: Lost Legacy (0% - This one is probably the oldest game in my backlog that I've yet to play at all. I wasn't as high on UC4 compared to the original trilogy as a lot of others, so it soured me on starting the DLC a bit.)

Play a sport: Madden NFL 18 (0% - New sale purchase.)

Bonus: Firewatch (0% - This is one I've yet to purchase that I've had my eye on for quite a while. I might finally take the initiative now.)

• Like 2

Ok OK OKAY!! I finally finished getting all the lists together. So if you spot a problem with your list now, I've officially messed it up and you should tell me about it. Also, I had put someone in two cabins by mistake, so I had to plug myself into Cabin #2 to fill the hole. We have six completely filled cabins. But more can be built. One more week til we start! I can't believe we are on page #22 already. I don't think my first few events even got to page #20 by the end. 

8 minutes ago, CowbellRx said:

I've never participated in an event before but I just replenished my backlog this morning, so I'm excited to hop in and finish up some of my older games. Order is arranged by current completion percentage. 

Your list looks pretty good. I'll get you added now. You're going to be the start of Cabin #7! You and I are basically in the same place as far as God of War goes. 

Edited by Toogie53
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Toogie53 said:

So i was like damn. Her backlog must be huge. Then I clicked your link and it shows you have a 95% completion rate on steam. WTF?!

Steam only counts what you have 1 achievement in on there, so it only counts a bit over 400 games towards that and with 383 100%ed games my completion is bound to be good on there.  Kinda like on here where the F ranks don't lower your completion but do count towards your total games and unearned trophies.  The difference is that you just need to have bought the game to have it in your library instead of actually playing it.

War you say? I like it....

tumblr_msgwewAwna1rey868o1_500.gif

1 minute ago, donut_plz said:

Bahaha Cassy you rock! I’m off on holiday and haven’t been paying attention to this board as much. Seems we are in cabins now and it’s competition now...

I don't think it's a competition. We're just broken up into cabins and having banter about who's the best as far as I know. Which by the way, Cabin #4 is the best. 

Edited by Kent

3 minutes ago, Kent said:

I don't think it's a competition. We're just broken up into cabins and having banter about who's the best as far as I know. Which by the way, Cabin #4 is the best. 

NOT A COMPETITION? THESE WORDS DO NOT REGISTER WITH ME, NOR MY KEYBOARD WITH THE BROKEN CAPS LOCK BUTTON. I see seven cabins and only ONE that can come out on top. I expect you to remember this, Cabin #2, every time you come face to face with the ENEMY. Do not be swayed by their promises of baked goods. Cabin #4 cannot be trusted!

• Like 4

15 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

Lol, how deliciously salacious. You can have a turn if you like, 1f607.png

Good move, I think you will enjoy it, definitely one of the most enjoyable games I have played this year. There isn't even a grind post game. Great all around. I also suspect that the guide writer on here was a little zealous, I don't think any of the crafting mini quests for recipes are actually missable so enjoy. The most bizarre trophy seems to be the dark monster mini game, gotta love the Japanese for adding something completely random for no reason.

I couldn't possibly steal him from you CJ. Yeah it looks pretty interesting, you know how much I loved Persona 5 so hopefully this will scratch that itch.

15 hours ago, Ethan said:

giphy.gif

Do it brother! I need more Australians in here

24 minutes ago, Kent said:

giphy.gif

15 minutes ago, Cassylvania said:

NOT A COMPETITION? THESE WORDS DO NOT REGISTER WITH ME, NOR MY KEYBOARD WITH THE BROKEN CAPS LOCK BUTTON. I see seven cabins and only ONE that can come out on top. I expect you to remember this, Cabin #2, every time you come face to face with the ENEMY. Do not be swayed by their promises of baked goods. Cabin #4 cannot be trusted!

Cabin #1 holds the OGs we have been here from the start and will be here when this camp is nothing but ashes your petty squabbles between #2 and #4 mean nothing!

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Cassylvania said:

We have a lot more than baked goods. :awesome:

8715d2485a1c711debafad1cd411b45d632357b7

3 minutes ago, Dessane said:

giphy.gif

You could always become a traitor too. I mean just look at all the food and anime gifs we have to give. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Cassylvania said:

CABIN #2, TEN-HUT!

While the rest of these cabins eat their girly no-bake cookies and play with their frilly anime dolls, we are going to WAR. We have ten weeks to whip you boys (and girls) into shape! I expect some ACTION out there. You think this is a game!? NO. THIS IS A VIDEO GAME. I want RESULTS. We got some tough competitors out there, and I don't want you going belly-up when push comes to shove! Now, SIT UP STRAIGHT, THUMBS ON THOSE JOYSTICKS, EYES ON THE TV SCREEN. WE GOT A WAR TO WIN.

If the below is all we can expect of Cabin two, let me be the first to doubt your war fighting capabilities..

• Like 2