• Hang out at the Lake - ABZU
  • Play a Sport NBA LIVE 18
  • Go Hiking - Far Cry 3 
  • Shoot Something Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
  • Make Something - ModNation Racers
  • Put on a Show - JUST Sing
  • Tell a Ghost Story Prey
  • Get Tested WipEout HD
  • Be a Hermit - Portal 2 (still up in the air, as it depends if the current situation regarding the game online gets fixed, if not then we will remove this.)
  • Survive Minecraft
  • BONUS CATEGORY: Summer Vacation - 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil (I mean that's cool and topical, seeing how I usually do watch a lot of the World Cup in summers there is one, right?)
Edited by WorldsBestSpy
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, felidraziken said:

If I make more than three additions, I have to plat all to gain the badge or only three of them? (I mean, I would like to put more games, just in case)

Anything more than 3 is just for fun. There are no penalities, and the only other benefit is the bonus badge.

4 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

@eigen-space lovely photo, I wonder how long many of the younger male ( perhaps some females too ) ( and perhaps any other gender fluid like but not necessarily including Kent)*  campers were momentarily delayed in their ....... scrolling. Alas unless you have some hidden man parts beyond your fictitious moobs then your charms won't sway my concentration. 

I will say that my reputation increased three-fold and gained my first two followers after posting in the "Post a Picture of Yourself" topic.... after being somewhat active on here for three months prior. Go find that one and you can print it to decorate your cabin... there's a pretty cute dude with me in that picture /*let's see if my master distraction plan works*/

5 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Plat race of the maidens V2.0 confirmed?

4 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

Imagine making a banner with 18 maidens :hmm:

3 hours ago, Shana Alter said:

That would be interesting to see actually kind of wonder if a 2nd might happen and if so who could be in it?

I'm interested! Dibs on either Fang (FFXIII) or Linca (Atelier- Dusk Trilogy) for the banner.

Edited by eigen-space
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, felidraziken said:

Another question:

If I make more than three additions, I have to plat all to gain the badge or only three of them? (I mean, I would like to put more games, just in case)

By the way, I am also a guy o/

You can pick as many as you want. No penalty for not finishing everything. 

4 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

Now just to create even more work for you Mr @Toogie53 could I please swap out two of my games 

No problem. These are updated. 

@WorldsBestSpy Getting you added right now. 

Edited by Toogie53
  • Like 1

Okay, perfect.

Then this is my list for now, feel free to say if they are correct or not.

Make Friends: Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD (PS4)

Sora goes making friends for the Disney films in his quest.

Go Hiking: God of War (PS4)

Well, you walk and explore a lot.

Shoot Something: Horizon: Zero Dawn (PS4)

Aloy has a... bow, I guess.

Make Something: Patapon Remastered (PS4)

You make both Patapons and equipment.

Learn Something: Yakuza 0 (PS4)

This is a bit of a stretch, but... Yakuza and japanese culture? I'm not sure if it's valid.

Tell a Ghost Story: Beyond: Two Souls (PS4)

Having a ghost as a friend is pretty supernatural.

BONUS: Final Fantasy XV (PS4)

It's a road trip, after all. 

Edited by felidraziken

2 minutes ago, Izul said:

I am going to check if I'm able to find more games from my backlog that fit into some of the other categories. I feel bad having only 3 games while almost everyone else got 5+ planned :jaymon:

I only have 3 too. Unleash your inner rebel, much more fun that way :awesome: .

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Izul said:

I am going to check if I'm able to find more games from my backlog that fit into some of the other categories. I feel bad having only 3 games while almost everyone else got 5+ planned :jaymon:

Don't feel pressure to do it. But if this event gets you motivated to clear up more of your backlog because you want to, then that's a win!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Izul said:

Here are some recommendations based on games on your profile not at 100%

(Sorry if I recommend for a category you already have filled... all I saw were the games you picked, but not what category)

Yomawari - Ghost Story

Atelier Rorona - Make Friends, Go Hiking, Make Something, Put On A Show, Survive, Bonus

Tales of Zestiria - Make Friends, Go Hiking, Make Something, Get Tested

Final Fantasy XIII - Go Hiking, Shoot Something, Make Something, Get Tested

Edited by eigen-space
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

Here are some recommendations based on games on your profile not at 100%

(Sorry if I recommend for a category you already have filled... all I saw were the games you picked, but not what category)

Yomawari - Ghost Story

Atelier Rorona - Make Friends, Go Hiking, Make Something, Put On A Show, Survive, Bonus

Tales of Zestiria - Make Friends, Go Hiking, Make Something, Get Tested

Final Fantasy XIII - Go Hiking, Shoot Something, Make Something, Get Tested

Thanks for checking! :D I already got something else planned for Ghost Story, but I definitely want to finish Yomawari at some point.

I don't own Rorona for PS3 any more, but I could start the Vita Version for Making Friends. :highfive: So that's going to the list.

FF13 and Tales of Zestiria are two of my biggest gaming disappointments ever, so I am not sure whether I am ever going to finish them or rather not xD

3 minutes ago, Izul said:

Thanks for checking! :D I already got something else planned for Ghost Story, but I definitely want to finish Yomawari at some point.

I don't own Rorona for PS3 any more, but I could start the Vita Version for Making Friends. :highfive: So that's going to the list.

FF13 and Tales of Zestiria are two of my biggest gaming disappointments ever, so I am not sure whether I am ever going to finish them or rather not xD

Yomawari would also probably work for Survive as you have to find various items for some of the quests in order to move on. There's this one event where you have to find a necklace in order for a vengeful ghost to stop chasing you.

Rorona Plus is so much better than the original Rorona. You're going to love it!

And that's too bad about FFXIII and Zesty. I thought both were very good, especially Zesty if you pair it with Berseria.

9 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

Yomawari would also probably work for Survive as you have to find various items for some of the quests in order to move on. There's this one event where you have to find a necklace in order for a vengeful ghost to stop chasing you.

Rorona Plus is so much better than the original Rorona. You're going to love it!

And that's too bad about FFXIII and Zesty. I thought both were very good, especially Zesty if you pair it with Berseria.

Oh yeah, that's true, Yomawari for Survive could work!

I love both series, Tales of and Final Fantasy, but I never really got into Zestiria or FF13 , too bad :(

Just now, Izul said:

I love both series, Tales of and Final Fantasy, but I never really got into Zestiria or FF13 , too bad :(

I don't think I can make a strong case for you to go back to FFXIII, but try Zesty again after you play Berseria (which is the best Tales game imo). It becomes much better :) 

• Like 1

Just now, kingofbattle8174 said:

I should have one ready to pop day one, maybe two depending on how much grinding is involved in the crafting guilds.

I've heard popping things early is a regular problem of yours. But at least you're good for a second one if grinding is involved. ?

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

I should have one ready to pop day one, maybe two depending on how much grinding is involved in the crafting guilds.

Seems I have competition for Day 1 pops.... hmm... better make sure I can complete 3 of mine on Day 1 :D 

1 hour ago, eigen-space said:

Seems I have competition for Day 1 pops.... hmm... better make sure I can complete 3 of mine on Day 1 :D 

I will be certainly impressed if you do day 1. My third won't be too far behind, should be week one or so but day one would be a real stretch. It does not help I will be out of town thurs to monday for the holiday. So no gaming during that time, if I even bring my vita with me.