Camp Wannalottaplat

@Cassylvania You do know that there are other weeb series than KH, right? @Shana Alter has more weeb games in her list alone than your entire cabin. Also, you may have multiple people playing KH games but I'll earn just as many KH plats this summer as your entire cabin when I finish the series in only 3 months. :devil:

Your post did make me laugh though, exactly what I'll be doing when cabin #4 wins insurmountably. B)

Edited by Kent
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Meatball841 said:

Cabin #7 is the cool cabin. My big brother gave me a pack of smokes before I came to camp this year and we are def gonna split maybe one of them over the summer. Also, I took a can of beer from my parents, It kinda got hot on the ride here but still, get ready to get wild!

CABIN #7!? YOU GUYS ARE THREE CARDS SHORT OF A FULL HOUSE.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Cassylvania said:

@Toogie53 WHAT IS THIS!? You know, for Cabin #4 declaring themselves to be the Weebs, we got all the Kingdom Hearts players here. Maybe Cabin #4 needs to RETHINK their name. Might I suggest: CABIN BARBIE GIRLS AND KENT?

You're right. Better go input my full list and go kick Kingdom Hearts back off! TAKE THAT CABIN BARBIE AND KENT!!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Toogie53 said:

You're right. Better go input my full list and go kick Kingdom Hearts back off! TAKE THAT CABIN BARBIE AND KENT!!!

I think that's the exact opposite of the point @Cassylvania was trying to make. There's obviously no communication in your cabin. If you really want to try and show up our cabin you would put every KH game on your list.

C5Nd3EwW8AIlcjL.jpg

Edited by Kent
  • Like 2

My List for the event, hopefully no need to include descriptions.

• Make Friends -  1S8f9cfd.png Oxenfree
  • Hang out at the Lake 1Sd6afe2.png Riptide GP
  • Play a Sport -  1S5ed0cc.png Tekken Tag HD
  • Go Hiking -  1Sec181a.png Tomb Raider Underworld
  • Shoot Something 1Sc967f2.png Bioshock Infinite
  • Make Something 1S6557e9.png LEGO Jurassic Park
  • Learn Something -   1S3c861b.png Yesterday Origins
  • Put on a Show -  1S025c6c.png Kingdom Hearts 2.5
  • Tell a Ghost Story -  1Sedda44.png Dead Space
  • Get Tested 1Sdfd220.png Broken Age
  • Be a Hermit - 1S4da9b5.png Prince of Persia - Sands of Time
  • Survive - 1S447489.png Bloodborne

Edited by Psy-Tychist
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Kent said:

I think that's the exact opposite of the point @Cassylvania was trying to make. There's obviously no communication in your cabin. If you really want to try and show up our cabin you would put every KH game on your list.

Untitled.png

I may be slow on the uptake, but not on popping the trophies! Seriously though how the eff did i read this so wrong.

Edited by Toogie53
  • Like 1

Okay, so maybe I need to rephrase my statement...

80-100 hours to get 100% on a game is how much time you need to spend on the game to get everything, but that doesn't mean you cannot do anything else in your life. It only represents the game time, so you could technically get it in a few weeks if you only play two hours of the game a day. There, is that better to those who called me out?

Anyways, I am going to shut up on this thread until June 1, unless I find another game to throw onto my list. Seeing how there is a yelling match going on about the cabins right now, I think it'd be best if I lay low for the time being and go back to Mirage Grinding on World of Final Fantasy and what not. ?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, SquidBaronet said:

Okay, so maybe I need to rephrase my statement...

80-100 hours to get 100% on a game is how much time you need to spend on the game to get everything, but that doesn't mean you cannot do anything else in your life. It only represents the game time, so you could technically get it in a few weeks if you only play two hours of the game a day. There, is that better to those who called me out?

Anyways, I am going to shut up on this thread until June 1, unless I find another game to throw onto my list. Seeing how there is a yelling match going on about the cabins right now, I think it'd be best if I lay low for the time being and go back to Mirage Grinding on World of Final Fantasy and what not. 1f60b.png

1vw04r.jpg

Just now, SquidBaronet said:

Uh, thanks... I think. 1f601.png

Didn't you say to shut up until June 1st? :jaymon::awesome:

(just kidding)

@ShogunCroCop you might geht Heavy Rain and Detroit ready within a few days in June too? :jaymon: And here i thought i'd have lots of freetime gaming :D  ,,, i'm at 2 games ready at best by the 1st of June but that's still better than the last event... i hadn't even started any game days after it began :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

@Cassylvania i won't disappoint you when i add more games which are all UR Plats and i have earned a few trophies in them already right?! :)

(your big speech was awesome we'll rock this :P )

I LIKE this kind of attitude. We need more soldiers with 10+ games on their list. I see @Toogie53 decided to join me in Squad 13. Are the rest of you MAN enough to take on a baker's dozen, or would you rather bake Snickerdoodles and sing campfire songs with Cabin #4?

41 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

Cabin #4 don't need no Kingdom Hearts games, cos most of us have played them already (we're just that cool B) ) 

I'm just not insane enough to think I could actually get the plat in either before this event ends.

I'm considering adding a few to my list though.

1 hour ago, Cassylvania said:

@Jens I am glad to see so many of you attempting God of War games, since that's what each and every one of you will be by the time this boot camp is over! And Skyrim, Bloodborne, Nioh, and KH:DDD? YOU WILL BE BUSY THIS SUMMER, SOLDIER.

I hope I don't take an arrow to the knee, because I don't want to strangle myself with your hand sir ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Psy-Tychist said:

• Make Friends -  1S8f9cfd.png Oxenfree
  • Hang out at the Lake 1Sd6afe2.png
  • Play a Sport -  1S5ed0cc.png
  • Go Hiking -  1Sec181a.png Tomb Raider Underworld
  • Shoot Something 1Sc967f2.png Bioshock Infinite
  • Make Something 1S6557e9.png
  • Learn Something -   1S3c861b.png God of War (PS4)
  • Put on a Show -  1S025c6c.png Kingdom Hearts?
  • Tell a Ghost Story -  1Sedda44.png Dead Space
  • Get Tested 1Sdfd220.png Broken Age
  • Be a Hermit - 1S4da9b5.png
  • Survive - 1S447489.png Bloodborne

I'll show you how many i know :)

Edited by Evil_Joker88

I don't know about the rest of Cabin #4, but I'm quite content with sitting around the camp fire and eating freshly baked Snickerdoodles (I know for sure me and @Kent are wizards in the kitchen, so we might end up all getting fat!) ^_^  My husband is a disabled veteran, so naturally not a fan of anything overtly militarized - I'm just here to chill and have fun with my friends <3 and maybe make some new ones in the process.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Uchiha_Snake__ said:

This is me waking up earlier to poop some trophies before going to work... And also remembering those other cabins :eyebrow:

29xgay0.jpg

The fact that you're able to poop trophies is pretty impressive......or concerning might be a better word.