Camp Wannalottaplat

26 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

I don't know about the rest of Cabin #4, but I'm quite content with sitting around the camp fire and eating freshly baked Snickerdoodles (I know for sure me and @Kent are wizards in the kitchen, so we might end up all getting fat!) ^_^  My husband is a disabled veteran, so naturally not a fan of anything overtly militarized - I'm just here to chill and have fun with my friends <3 and maybe make some new ones in the process.

That's my favorite part of camp. ? If you're making snickerdoodles, then I'll make my specialty. Norwegian Krumkake. Maybe not the best for a camp setting but I'll make it work. xD

13 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Over the excitment of posting long lists of games i want to ask if the rule to only use 1 category once applies? @Toogie53

Let's see if I can clarify for you...

Each game you play can only be counted for one category. If it fits more than one category, you choose which one to assign it to.

Only one game counts towards each category for your badges. You can't play 3 games in "Make Friends", for example, and get a badge.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Over the excitment of posting long lists of games i want to ask if the rule to only use 1 category once applies? @Toogie53

Yeah, as far as what ill count for badges at the end.

39 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

Let's see if I can clarify for you...

Each game you play can only be counted for one category. If it fits more than one category, you choose which one to assign it to.

Only one game counts towards each category for your badges. You can't play 3 games in "Make Friends", for example, and get a badge.

Completely correct.

cabin 3 needs to have a name, I can’t be in the boring cabin.

Let me throw out some suggestions..

The Varsity Club

The Dangerous Alliance

The Mega Powers

The Kliq

The Elite 

The League of Nations [assuming some of us aren’t american]

Too Cool

Team DIY

The Kingdom

The New Day

The Undisputed

The Mighty Dont Kneel

Los Ingobernables

CHAOS

Bullet Club

basically any wrestling team name. Those are my suggestions.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kent said:

I think that's the exact opposite of the point @Cassylvania was trying to make. There's obviously no communication in your cabin. If you really want to try and show up our cabin you would put every KH game on your list.

Sounds like a fantastic idea! I think every cabin should do this.

I decided to expand my list, because I wanna try to finish a game for every category. It'll be a good training for the next Halloween event as well, if there should be a similar 13 plats/games of Halloween challenge again.

Make Friends - Detroit: Become Human  S6bb3db.png

Hang out at the Lake - Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons (PS4)  S510a3e.png

Play a Sport - Samurai Warriors: Spirit of Sanada (there's a fishing mini-game in the game)   S41c4fa.png

Go Hiking - Dear Esther: Landmark Edition  S5e3baf.png

Shoot Something - Siegecraft Commander  S24102f.png

Make Something - God of War  S896c74.png

Learn Something - Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris  Sa824d7.png

Put on a Show - Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book  S7d9140.png

Tell a Ghost Story - Jacob Jones and the Bigfoot Mystery  S6b600f.png

Get Tested - Deus Ex: Human Revolution  S5aaec8.png

Be a Hermit - Last Days of June  S40b61b.png

Survive - I Am Alive  Sd58cb2.png

BONUS CATEGORY: Summer Vacation - Nier: Automata  S5a61a4.png

• Like 3

Thx for explaining @eigen-space but now i see that my question was misunderstood. What i wanted to know is if i drop a game from one category and switch it with another game from a different category i cannot name a 2nd game for the 1st category? Example: take out Abzu from Lake for Pyre in Sports. So i can't choose God of War for Lake category later right? @Toogie53

Edited by Evil_Joker88

15 hours ago, Shana Alter said:

You have no idea what 90 hours(example) to complete means do you?

F2A02PH.png

15 hours ago, Lucas said:

Yeah because with that time they definitely mean that you get the platinum 80-100 hours after starting the game. That definitely doesn't mean that total time you spend playing a game every day until you complete it added up is 80-100 hours. No, that's ridiculous. If you platinum a game 3 months after starting it, the guide will definitely show 2191 hours. Yes, CJ, great logic.

Good to see I'm not the only one who thought that post made no sense.

15 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

I've got a couple of 100 hour titles on my list, so I think I'm in a similar situation.  I tend to have more free time at my disposal but I'm such a slowpoke at getting long games completed.

giphy.gif

Lol, I don't have any 100+ hour titles on the list (I think :hmm: )

12 hours ago, Toogie53 said:

Me: Dress code is casual, we're all friends here. 

You guys:

casual.png

I feel way underdressed now:Gerelateerde afbeelding

11 hours ago, Aze said:

I'm gonna be completely out of the loop here, but I'm charming my Pikkards right now, so let's keep the barbecue spirit alive. 

35zG9d.jpg

I like some roasted Pikkard :awesome: 

10 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

@Toogie53 WHAT IS THIS!? You know, for Cabin #4 declaring themselves to be the Weebs, we got all the Kingdom Hearts players here. Maybe Cabin #4 needs to RETHINK their name. Might I suggest: CABIN BARBIE GIRLS AND KENT?

Most people in cabin #4 already have multiple KH plats :awesome: 

9 hours ago, Fidel said:

What have I gotten myself into? 

Just go with the flow, it's what I usually do.

9 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

Cabin #4 don't need no Kingdom Hearts games, cos most of us have played them already (we're just that cool B) )  

^This :highfive: 

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Good to see I'm not the only one who thought that post made no sense.

It and the post making Kingdom Hearts seem like a "weeb" game are both painful

bHWm05p.gif

Lol, I don't have any 100+ hour titles on the list (I think :hmm: )

God Eater if we count start to finish but considering how prepared it is and unsure on Demon Gaze II but shouldn't be much different to the 1st game

Most people in cabin #4 already have multiple KH plats :awesome: 

Most do but I have other games in mind better games

Just go with the flow, it's what I usually do.

I think it is what most of the cabin does

^This :highfive: 

I don't even need the Kingdom Hearts platinums

XcNdvIv.gif

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Shana Alter said:

It and the post making Kingdom Hearts seem like a "weeb" game are both painful

bHWm05p.gif

Apparently every game that's developed or owned by an Asian developer is a weeb game now :hmm:. Guess that includes Tomb Raider and Deus Ex :P.

21 minutes ago, Shana Alter said:

God Eater if we count start to finish but considering how prepared it is and unsure on Demon Gaze II but shouldn't be much different to the 1st game

I'd say GE2RB is about 90-95 hours :hmm: . If Demon Gaze II is like the first game, it should be around 50.

22 minutes ago, Shana Alter said:

Most do but I have other games in mind better games

I don't even need the Kingdom Hearts platinums

XcNdvIv.gif

That's what they all say until the first KH plat pops :awesome: .

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

I LIKE this kind of attitude. We need more soldiers with 10+ games on their list. I see @Toogie53 decided to join me in Squad 13. Are the rest of you MAN enough to take on a baker's dozen, or would you rather bake Snickerdoodles and sing campfire songs with Cabin #4?

Ok I'll take the challenge. I need some help picking though. If anyone wants to check my profile and make some suggestions. I already have 

Hiking-skyrim

Tested-arkham knight

Hermit-ff9

Shoot-shadow of mordor

Bonus-ff15

Edit: I'll put the banner saga 2 in for go hiking and switch Skyrim to a different category. Not sure which one yet.

Edited by wolverine123

14 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

Cabin #5 will need all the self medication we can get tryingto survive this onslaught of hot air and false bravado. So many posts, now I see why you guys and gals have such a high post count ( and such a low trophy count ?)

With that said,, I suggest the following name for our the best Cabin: Post Less, Hunt More! ?

Well, I must confess I'm progressing in my Bonus game which is Deadpool... I suddenly noticed it's already at 82% :x

Still, Cabin #5 will easily beat the others, mwahahaha! ?

Edited by Caju_94
  • Like 4

47 minutes ago, wolverine123 said:

Ok I'll take the challenge. I need some help picking though. If anyone wants to check my profile and make some suggestions. I already have 

Hiking-skyrim

Tested-arkham knight

Hermit-ff9

Bonus-ff15

Edit: I'll put the banner saga 2 in for go hiking and switch Skyrim to a different category. Not sure which one yet.

Skyrim can fit Shoot Something, Ghost Story and Lake :)

If you want to add some games to more categories maybe a sports game like Fifa 15? God of War (PS4) Lake or Learn Something?

51 minutes ago, wolverine123 said:

Hiking-skyrim

Tested-arkham knight

Hermit-ff9

Bonus-ff15

1 minute ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Skyrim can fit Shoot Something, Ghost Story and Lake :)

If you want to add some games to more categories maybe a sports game like Fifa 15? God of War (PS4) Lake or Learn Something?

It's funny how Skyrim counts for the summer camp event even though it takes place in a snowy region :lol: . It could also fit with Learn Something, as you need to uncover what happened millennia ago.