Camp Wannalottaplat

14 minutes ago, Toogie53 said:

I heard something about Barak-fu in that game. I havent looked to see if it is what I think it is.

It's a DLC that comes with the physical version. From what I read, it sounds like it won't be available for digital purchases, but I didn't look too hard for information that states otherwise.

3 hours ago, wolverine123 said:

Right here's a full list with 13 games now.

Survive- Quest of dungeons

Ghost Story- Murdered soul suspect (ps3 version not on my profile yet)

Put on a show- TV Show king

Learn something- Skyrim VR 

Make something- Conan exiles (not on profile yet)

Sport- Cars 2

Hang out at the lake- Sega megadrive/genesis collection (not on profile yet, plenty of games on it contain swimming sections)

Make friends- Borderlands (have to find a friend to do some co-op trophies with)

Hiking- Banner saga 2 (the game is literally hiking with your caravan from a to b with battles)

Hermit- Final fantasy 9

Shoot- Shadow of mordor

Tested- Arkham knight

Bonus- Final fantasy 15

@Toogie53 sorry for creating more work for you, you can blame my drill sergeant @Cassylvania

Very solid list, great to see FFXV. Just be careful with the Conan Exiles, unless you plan on "admin" menu-ing the trophies in an hour or two I wouldn't touch it. The game is just a giant space with nothing to do. Think ARK on initial release

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

Very solid list, great to see FFXV. Just be careful with the Conan Exiles, unless you plan on "admin" menu-ing the trophies in an hour or two I wouldn't touch it. The game is just a giant space with nothing to do. Think ARK on initial release

Oh I'm definitely using the admin menu. It's my next rental coming from boomerang I'll just hold off till the 1st to do it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, felidraziken said:

I don't have any of these games...

I have some new ideas (well, only lake), but if someone can help me would be better ;_;

So....funny story

I tried to open your profile but because I’m on a phone when I clicked on your profile it apparently shifted it down and I didn’t notice. Those are all games from @ShogunCroCop‘s profile. 

My bad.

Edited by DoctorDrPepper

I decided to get an early start to summer camp too. Ruining my 100% is The Swords of Ditto -- a game that clearly drew inspiration from my second favorite Zelda title: A Link to the Past. It's...not bad. I've only put in a few hours, but the animations are beautiful, the adventuring is fun, and it's only somewhat aggravating to be on a time limit. I just can't help but feel they missed some big opportunities here. Maybe there's more to the game than I've seen already, but...I already beat the final boss, and I'm not sure there's much more to do.

I mean, gameplay-wise. Obviously there's a lot to do trophy-wise.

• Like 2

I hope I'm not too late to join, here is my list:

• Make Friends - Omega Quintet Sf8137b.png
  • Hang out at the Lake - Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag S359338.png
  • Play a Sport - [Placeholder]
  • Go Hiking - Adventures of Mana S2ab538.png
  • Shoot Something - Horizon Zero Dawn S0b6750.png
  • Make Something - Atelier Meruru Plus: The Apprentice of Arland Se51bc8.png
  • Learn Something -  God of War: Chains of Olympus Sf2fd1b.png
  • Put on a Show - Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F S0ba456.png
  • Tell a Ghost Story - The Evil Within 2 S9c372a.png
  • Get Tested - Dark Souls: Remastered S1052f4.png
  • Be a Hermit - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep S476df8.png
  • Survive - Resident Evil Se75abb.png
  • BONUS CATEGORY: Summer Vacation - Senran Kagura Estival Versus S5c8fd9.png
  • Like 4

@felidraziken

okay, now that I’m looking at your actual profile and not someone else’s like the dummy I am. Here are my suggestions for you.

Lake: Far Cry 3 (I can help you with the mp maps on this too)

Sport: Disc Jam

Show: Saints Row the Third

Get Tested: Dark Souls

Be a Hermit: Persona 5 (one of the social links is The Hermit)

Survive: Fallout 4

Edited by DoctorDrPepper
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

@felidraziken

okay, now that I’m looking at your actual profile and not someone else’s like the dummy I am. Here are my suggestions for you.

Lake: Far Cry 3 (I can help you with the mp maps on this too)

Show: Saints Row the Third

It's a pity, but Far Cry and Saint Row were rented years ago and, well, I can't play anymore.

But I had already a suggestion for Lake, so thank you so much for the rest!

Then, The suggestions

Lake: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 2 (Fishing subquests)

Show: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel (At the end of the game you must put a show in the festival, it's a stretch but...)

EDIT: I thought Cold Steel 1 can be on show

Edited by felidraziken

So Blue Reflection isn't for sale in my region so I'll be subbing it out but I'm not sure what for yet.  Will get back to you. As for prepping for the event I am down to just the grind left for Rayman so that might be able to get finished for the event :) 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dessane said:

So Blue Reflection isn't for sale in my region so I'll be subbing it out but I'm not sure what for yet.  Will get back to you. As for prepping for the event I am down to just the grind left for Rayman so that might be able to get finished for the event :) 

It will keep, the problem with a lot of JRPG fringe games on the AU store is that they are always max value. You might be better off looking at the HK store down the track. I hope you get to it, I think it is worth the price (although I buy everything so treat that with a grain of salt)

Speaking of which that new Atelier Lydie game with a season pass of $120AU, nice. I see there are some fans of the series in here So I must ask is it worth it. I couldn't bring myself to buy it so just picked up a few fringe DLC ( blue reflection area obviously). If anyone has down it and open to some info trading just say and we can continue this off here at a later date or not.

12 minutes ago, Dessane said:

Congrats on prepping Rayman! 

You could always do KH: BBS for Make Something. :eyebrow:

• Like 1

Just now, Kent said:

Congrats on prepping Rayman! 

You could always do KH: BBS for Make Something. :eyebrow:

Lol you definitely bang on about Kingdom hearts don't you, I really wanted to play those games until I got majorly fucked up by the broom around the table fight in the first in the Alice in wonderland level ( yep the one about an hour in ?). That was fucked up man, a year later and I am still scared, I will creep back one day in the easiest difficulty and bend that broom over but until then that game can fark right off, it is defining no Disney infinity 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

Lol you definitely bang on about Kingdom hearts don't you, I really wanted to play those games until I got majorly fucked up by the broom around the table fight in the first in the Alice in wonderland level ( yep the one about an hour in ?). That was fucked up man, a year later and I am still scared, I will creep back one day in the easiest difficulty and bend that broom over but until then that game can fark right off, it is defining no Disney infinity 

Just about as much as you bang on about FFXV and the power VNs. :P

I've heard people have trouble with the Trickmaster but luckily I never had any issues. You have to climb up on the table and use Fire on it if I recall correctly. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Kent said:

Just about as much as you bang on about FFXV and the power VNs. :P

I've heard people have trouble with the Trickmaster but luckily I never had any issues. You have to climb up on the table and use Fire on it if I recall correctly. 

Lol bang on huh, although to be fair when it comes to FFXV, Noctis, Pronto, Ignis well I could bang on all day .....

• Like 3

Great idea Toogie! I've seen this mentioned several times recently and I don't typically join events since I don't have enough time to usually 'compete.' This seems pretty fun and stress free so count me in as a late game sign up! I think my games qualify and I may add a couple later but this is good for now!

On 5/11/2018 at 1:45 PM, Toogie53 said:

Go Hiking - When you're in the woods your best option to get around is frequently your feet. Play a game where you are primarily outdoors on your feet.

Valkyria Chronicles Remastered - I've had this game for a while and it's been collecting dust....seems like a perfect opportunity to play it.

Tell a Ghost Story - Late at night everyone is up for a good scare. Play any game involving the supernatural. The scarier the better!

Shadow of War - I pre-purchased it and just have not had the time to play it...now I will!

Survive - Of course you need to get back home alive! Be resourceful and play a game where you have to collect food and/or supplies to progress.

The Banner Saga - This will be my 50th Platinum

This is doable...I can finish three games before August. Thanks for putting this together!

• Like 4