Camp Wannalottaplat

7 minutes ago, Br1ste said:

The Banner Saga - This will be my 50th Platinum

This is doable...I can finish three games before August. Thanks for putting this together!

Have fun with the banner saga. I hadn't heard anything about it and bought it in a sale, it's a fantastic game.

Edited by wolverine123
  • Like 1

All the talk here is bringing out my competitive side. So if @Toogie53 doesn’t mind, I’d like to change part of my list and add some games. This will be my final list. 

Make Friends: Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories 
Friendship is a big theme throughout the series. 

Learn Something: God of War(PS3)

Put on a Show: Life is Strange: Before the Storm
I believe there’s a play involved. 

Get Tested: Bloodborne
I’m gonna give in and put this on the list even though I have a lot of grinding left for this plat.

Rest of the list is the same. I’ve started prepping Unravel to pop on the first day. I have some easy and relatively quick games on my list but hopefully I’ll be able to get most of the list, if not everything.
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

Speaking of which that new Atelier Lydie game with a season pass of $120AU, nice. I see there are some fans of the series in here So I must ask is it worth it. I couldn't bring myself to buy it so just picked up a few fringe DLC ( blue reflection area obviously). If anyone has down it and open to some info trading just say and we can continue this off here at a later date or not.

@AlchemistWer would be able to let you know how it is :P I plan on playing it pretty early in this event as well so I can let you know my thoughts on it.

5 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

Lol bang on huh, although to be fair when it comes to FFXV, Noctis, Pronto, Ignis well I could bang on all day .....

?

• Like 1

@eigen-space Hi again my little green friend ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)? Lydie and Suelle was a fun game, the twins are very fun with opposed personality and that give more laugh! The game is a 3/10 with 30 or maybe more hours to plat it, I think the game just count with 4 missable trophy "Each ending" and you must fight with 2 supper bosses "A lot of time" to get the :gold: The Origin and the Demise 

Also you need to complet a lot of board quest (maybe 100 or 50 differents quest) and also you must complet all ambitions quest which unlock the follow chapter of the story (To unlock the next chapter maybe you must do the 40% of ambitions quest or something like that) But again, the game is very fun, no really hard and you dont need spend 100$ on it, I bought Lydie and Suelle for 59$ because bought it in day 1.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:

@eigen-space Hi again my little green friend ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)? Lydie and Suelle was a fun game, the twins are very fun with opposed personality and that give more laugh! The game is a 3/10 with 30 or maybe more hours to plat it, I think the game just count with 4 missable trophy "Each ending" and you must fight with 2 supper bosses "A lot of time" to get the :gold: The Origin and the Demise 

Also you need to complet a lot of board quest (maybe 100 or 50 differents quest) and also you must complet all ambitions quest which unlock the follow chapter of the story (To unlock the next chapter maybe you must do the 40% of ambitions quest or something like that) But again, the game is very fun, no really hard and you dont need spend 100$ on it, I bought Lydie and Suelle for 59$ because bought it in day 1.

Thanks for the info. I notice there are 5 endings, is there a point of no return or do you have to do 5 playthroughs ?

I am mystified how they come up with that season pass number the content doesn't even add up to that much, unless there is more to come. About 3/4 of it seems to be costumes and BGM anyway. The other stuff looks interesting though.

Edited by cjshaitan

1 hour ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

What are supper bosses?! Sound like something you find in Cupcake :P:D

Oops, sorry if you do not understand me ? "Super bosses/boss" A strong boss 

23 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

Thanks for the info. I notice there are 5 endings, is there a point of no return or do you have to do 5 playthroughs ?

I am mystified how they come up with that season pass number the content doesn't even add up to that much, unless there is more to come. About 3/4 of it seems to be costumes and BGM anyway. The other stuff looks interesting though.

Yeah the game count with 5 endings but just 1 is generic "Normal ending" the rest need requirements. The game also count with a point of no return but the main problem is just the true ending.

The season pass is a ridiculous bet, I don't know what Gust was thinking about. ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

What are supper bosses?! Sound like something you find in Cupcake :P:D

Super bosses are typically bosses in the game that are optional but way harder than any story line boss.

1 hour ago, AlchemistWer said:

Yeah the game count with 5 endings but just 1 is generic "Normal ending" the rest need requirements. The game also count with a point of no return but the main problem is just the true ending.

Is it unlike the Plus versions of Arland/Dusk and the other games in Mysterious with the endings? I really liked how if you satisfied all the requirements you just got to pick one... sounds like they're going back to the vanilla Arland/Dusk ways?

If anybody is looking for a good bonus game for this event, Shantae Half-Genie Hero is a great choice. There's even a Beach Mode where you get to play as Shantae...in a bathing suit for some reason... And you have to collect sunscreen...because Shantae apparently burns up in a matter of seconds if she doesn't have it...even though she has pretty dark skin to begin with... OK, it's a weird game, but it's one of the best 2D platformers out there.

If you're going to do that, definitely buy the Ultimate Edition version, because it comes with all the DLC. And a completely different trophy list.

WayForward seriously needs to consider hiring me as a sponsor, for the number of times I've recommended this game...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

Well its a three day weekend, and I cant play any of the good games on my list that I want to play cause that's next week. So instead I decided to do this. wz0l4025qa011.jpg

Only the finest platinums in my collection.

[/sarcasm] xD

First, I like your username. I am a big Dr. Pepper fan, and if it wasn't for my teeth I'd drink nothing but Dr. Pepper Ten, best diet soda that doesn't take like ****. :D

Second, I know your feeling, being unable to touch the games on your list until June, so I am working on the platinums for World of Final Fantasy (just unlocked the post-game and grinding in the Girl's Tea Room dungeons) and Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD(at 49% now, right now I am hunting down the Special Portals).

I am tempted to match your 'finest platinums' but I promised myself I'd avoid any games which were mindless and not so fun to play so I don't want to play My Name is Mayo again. :P

10 minutes ago, SquidBaronet said:

[/sarcasm] xD

First, I like your username. I am a big Dr. Pepper fan, and if it wasn't for my teeth I'd drink nothing but Dr. Pepper Ten, best diet soda that doesn't take like ****. :D

Second, I know your feeling, being unable to touch the games on your list until June, so I am working on the platinums for World of Final Fantasy (just unlocked the post-game and grinding in the Girl's Tea Room dungeons) and Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD(at 49% now, right now I am hunting down the Special Portals).

I am tempted to match your 'finest platinums' but I promised myself I'd avoid any games which were mindless and not so fun to play so I don't want to play My Name is Mayo again. :P

Tbh I didn’t even do it because they were easy plats. I did it because I recently found out these two games existed and I thought it was so fucking rediculous that there were two different games based on two different CBS procedural crime investigation drama and they both had platinum trophies. I look at trophy hunting as just another type of collecting. And these were so dumb and stupid that I had to have them.

I have three of my games lined up with one trophy left to finish on Day 1 (or maybe Day 2 if my work day is extra tedious on June 1):
Make Friends - Blue Reflection

Hang Out At the Lake - Abzu
Get Tested - Tales of Zestiria

June 1 can't come quickly enough! Hate seeing these "unfinished" games on my profile xD 

Now onto my Make Something category with Atelier Lydie & Suelle!

Now onto my Put On A Show category with Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection because my internet is slow and this 2GB update file for Atelier Lydie & Suelle is going to take 90 minutes!

Edited by eigen-space
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:

Oops, sorry if you do not understand me 1f605.png "Super bosses/boss" A strong boss

5 hours ago, eigen-space said:

Super bosses are typically bosses in the game that are optional but way harder than any story line boss.

Don't you see the sarcasm because AlchemistWer wrote supper instead of super?! :P:D

4 hours ago, SquidBaronet said:

Second, I know your feeling, being unable to touch the games on your list until June...

Who said that? Not Toogie that's for sure :D  look at the next quote

3 hours ago, eigen-space said:

I have three of my games lined up with one trophy left to finish on Day 1 (or maybe Day 2 if my work day is extra tedious on June 1):
Make Friends - Blue Reflection

Hang Out At the Lake - Abzu
Get Tested - Tales of Zestiria

that is amazing :) and almost cheating :P  maybe work on your Bonus Vacation game next? :D 

Edited by Evil_Joker88

6 hours ago, eigen-space said:

Is it unlike the Plus versions of Arland/Dusk and the other games in Mysterious with the endings? I really liked how if you satisfied all the requirements you just got to pick one... sounds like they're going back to the vanilla Arland/Dusk ways?

Uhmm... You mean if you can select which ending you want to see if you do all requirement for each one? - Yes you can do it like Rorona plus, Firis, etc,. But you can't skip the credit song! ? Like Rorona vanila when you need to do each ending separated and see/hear the ending song ~ La la laaaa laaaa laaaaaaaa ~ 

Edited by AlchemistWer

16 hours ago, Howling-Lady said:
Make Friends: Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories 
Friendship is a big theme throughout the series.

I went back and forth on Re:CoM for the Make Friends category. It's what I wanted to put there, but it's the only game in the series where I wasn't 100% sure it fitted (I can't remember a huge amount of it from playing it on the GBA), but since someone else is doing it, I can too :D Goodbye Grand Kingdom, you can remain on my backlog indefinitely. KH games will always take priority.

@Toogie53 I'm sorry, could you please remove Grand Kingdom from my list and add KH Re:CoM? This'll be the final change, it's the only one I wasn't sure about on my list, I'd originally wanted KH there, but just kept second guessing myself.

Here's the icon and link to make your life easier (now that you've taught me how to link an image, wooo!! Thanks for that!) - I think you can just copy and paste it and the link will copy too? It worked when I copied and pasted from the master post to check:

Sb105e6.png

• Like 3

I have prepared my first game for the event to come :D  Grid 2 is just one trophy away from the Platinum :)

The campaign is five seasons long and while the 1st and 2nd were very easy on lowest difficulty from season 3 i didn't had a 100% certainty to win every race without to rewind (= go a few seconds back in time) or repeat it... i was surprised that they added a full damage system which forced me restart a few events too... but i like it if i actually feel that my car hit a few walls within a race... after the campaign was finished i had just one grindy trophy in online mode left and some misc trophies in custom offline races like drive faster than 1 min with a Ford Mustang Mach 1 on a Chicago circuit or achieve 250.000 points in a single drift and 350.000 in one event which took a few tries but by now i was very familiar with the game which made these only medium difficulty :) ...

Now i hope for a good discount for the dlc to get the remaining trophies :(

And as i have completed 1 game i'll add a new one... or lets say another one as i have 43% of Rage already :D ... this'll be my Make Something game as you can create RC Vehicles which explodes among others :D ... pretty sure i'll go for 100% in this game as the dlc is cheap (luckily)...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Howling-Lady said:

@Kristycism I’m about halfway through Sora’s story at the moment and friendship continues to be an important theme. 

Awesome! Thanks for letting me know! :D Definitely putting it on my list now :D

Literally all I could remember from the original was there being cards for the battle system which I couldn't ever work out properly, and Larxene boss fight was annoying. Don't remember much else (and almost nothing from the story besides the setting) 'cause I was around 10 when I played it xD The battle system looks a lot better on the remaster though, so looking forward to playing it again!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Kristycism said:

Awesome! Thanks for letting me know! :D Definitely putting it on my list now :D

Literally all I could remember from the original was there being cards for the battle system which I couldn't ever work out properly, and Larxene boss fight was annoying. Don't remember much else (and almost nothing from the story besides the setting) 'cause I was around 10 when I played it xD The battle system looks a lot better on the remaster though, so looking forward to playing it again!

I only played the ps2 version and that was pretty much my memory of it too. The battle system took me a while to get used to and I didn’t enjoy the early parts but that was just bad luck with the rng and cure cards I think.  Once I had a good deck, it got easier and the combat felt better.

• Like 1