Camp Wannalottaplat

@Mesopithecus yeah I’m doing the PS4 versions. I do have the 1.5 collection on PS3 but never got around to finish it. Difficulty stacking so huge in this game. Can’t imaging doing 6 runs, though doing proud first has been a bit rough until I got some good decks.  I didn’t but have cure cards until the halfway through the second world sets. I’ve been having the worst luck with card packs.

I think I signed up for the Let’s Play Kingdom Hearts event after I finished KH1.

Edited by Howling-Lady
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Don't you see the sarcasm because AlchemistWer wrote supper instead of super?! :P:D

that is amazing :) and almost cheating :P  maybe work on your Bonus Vacation game next? :D 

Totally didn't catch the extra  in that haha. Oops.

I'm waiting on my bonus game because I'm going to try to do a speed run of it to get top 10 on the fastest leaderboards for it. When I got Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc, I was #7. I played Danganrona 1-2 Reload so I already know the story, mechanics, etc. Usually I like to take them slow and enjoy myself, but not when I'm playing a second time :P 

8 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:

Uhmm... You mean if you can select which ending you want to see if you do all requirement for each one? - Yes you can do it like Rorona plus, Firis, etc,. But you can't skip the credit song! 1f605.png Like Rorona vanila when you need to do each ending separated and see/hear the ending song ~ La la laaaa laaaa laaaaaaaa ~ 1f605.png 

Gotcha. So @cjshaitan, this should be much easier to get all the endings as you just need to fulfill the requirements for each ending and make a save right before you select which ending you want to see. The recent Atelier games (and the Plus versions of the old ones) don't make you "prioritize" the endings anymore.

Edited by eigen-space
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

I'm waiting on my bonus game because I'm going to try to do a speed run of it to get top 10 on the fastest leaderboards for it. When I got Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc, I was #7. I played Danganrona 1-2 Reload so I already know the story, mechanics, etc. Usually I like to take them slow and enjoy myself, but not when I'm playing a second time :P

Do you mean to speedrun Danganronpa 1-2? Good luck with that but if you know the game (which ever :P) it shouldn't be that difficult :)

The only time i reached a high spot among the current fastest achievers are the two Minefield games but that was totally accident ?

1 minute ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Do you mean to speedrun Danganronpa 1-2? Good luck with that but if you know the game (which ever :P) it shouldn't be that difficult :)

The only time i reached a high spot among the current fastest achievers are the two Minefield games but that was totally accident 1f602.png

Oh no... I played Danganronpa 1-2 first, which is why I was able to speedrun Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc and also why I'm going to try to speedrun Danganronpa 2 (my Bonus game).
I have a couple on the fastest achievers boards, but Danganronpa: THH was the only one I actually went for :) 

@Mesopithecus yeah, I have that guide favourited already :P I remember struggling a lot with the Card System on the original (GBA) one, cause I'd never played anything like it before. But a guide will definitely help with going through this version! Thanks :D

And yes, PS4 collection (I don't even own a PS3...keep meaning to ask my brother if I can have his old one...). Can't imagine playing through everything 3 times (or 6 if you count Riku and Sora as separate playthroughs). Definitely admire anyone who has the PS3 plats for that! :o

And I'll have a look at the KH Let's Play tomorrow on my PC (mobile version of PSNP is awkward on forums). 

• Like 1

On 26.5.2018 at 4:14 AM, Warpedsavior said:

Tell a Ghost Story - The Evil Within 2 S9c372a.png

What a magnificent choice! Simply delightful B)

5 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

I'm surprised @Kent hasn't been advertising this more as he is a HUGE Kingdom Hearts fan, but he's currently running a Let's Play for the series.  I suggest anyone here to check it out and join up 

Yeah, Kent is way too modest and should point out his thread more often, considering how many people he convinced to play a Kingdom Hearts game soon. I even had to check my own list to make sure that he didn't talk me into it yet as well. :D

On a more serious note, Old Man's Journey (which releases May 29) looks like the perfect game for this event and could fit for several categories. Such as "Hang out at the Lake" or "Go Hiking". Just in case if anyone still needs a game to fill a certain spot.

• Like 1

I might end up changing my list around too. I could plug Shantae HGHUE into the bonus category, bump The Swords of Ditto to "Survive," get rid of Yonder, and replace Nioh with Dark Souls Remastered. That would save me from having to buy Yonder, which is the only game on my list I don't currently own...

Or I could trash Abzu, move God of War to "Hang Out at the Lake," and slip Ditto into "Shoot Something," since the bow is the best weapon in the game.

Decisions, decisions.

33 minutes ago, Jesaya815 said:

Yeah, Kent is way too modest and should point out his thread more often, considering how many people he convinced to play a Kingdom Hearts game soon. I even had to check my own list to make sure that he didn't talk me into it yet as well. :D

He's not talked you into playing a KH game yet?  :o  @Kent you're slacking :P 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jesaya815 said:

On a more serious note, Old Man's Journey (which releases May 29) looks like the perfect game for this event and could fit for several categories. Such as "Hang out at the Lake" or "Go Hiking". Just in case if anyone still needs a game to fill a certain spot.

May look into that game. I heard it was interesting.

8 hours ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

Decide to start doing some work on my bonus game Psychonauts. Five hours later, I finally beat that fucking punching minigame. Holy shit did that suck.

Yeah, that is the only trophy that is keeping me from enjoying the experience. Ever wonder how great PS2 games become ugly ducks you never want to touch when they get ported to PS4 and given a bull**** trophy list that ruins the experience. (OKAGE Shadow King, cough cough)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dessane said:

Going to start up my first game for the camp tonight, it is either going to be Beyond Two Souls or KH2, such a hard decision

I should start too, but I'm investing too much time on R&C2. When I end I will try to start GOW, I guess.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, felidraziken said:

I should start too, but I'm investing too much time on R&C2. When I end I will try to start GOW, I guess.

Always a good problem to have too many games to play!

I'm also looking at Danganronpa 1 2 Reload on PS4 anyone got experience with the series and would reccomend it? ETA: I've just seen a few people were chatting abouut it further up thread, my bad

Edited by Dessane

So, it seems I managed to get Deadpool's platinum, which was my Bonus Game right before the event started. With that, @Toogie53, I will switch Deadpool for Final Fantasy 7 as my bonus game. Whoever played FF7 knows that it has an amusement park and can do some summer vacation stuff. :)

Edited by Caju_94
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Caju_94 said:

So, it seems I managed to get Deadpool's platinum, which was my Bonus Game right before the event started. With that, @Toogie53, I will switch Deadpool for Final Fantasy 7 as my bonus game. Whoever played FF7 knows that it has an amusement and can do some summer vacation stuff. :)

giphy.gif

• Like 2

First off, I want to thank @DoctorDrPepper for what he said about the CSI games. It made me decide to go ahead and put those two craptastic games, Little Adventures in the Prairie and My Name Is Mayo, on my trophy log. They now are my 25th and 26th respective platinums because I am mocking them for being platinum trophies. Whoever was at PSN's offices when those games came out was on some serious weed when hey decided on the trophy lists for them. So if anyone wants to mock me for being a hypocrite, blame @DoctorDrPepper for encouraging me. :P (No, don't please. I don't want yet another enemy in him. He's a great guy. I feel like the camp nerd who every camp bully pants and ties them to a tree for a prank.)

Also, I needed to detox after two straight days of World of Final Fantasy. I am temporarily rage-quitting that game because of the damn Blitzball minigame. Almost got that last 300 points but then a f'king Einhander sniped me and made me drop two balls. Also, still missing a quest and some chests for the respective trophies. Maybe this weekend I'll clean up and get the platinum. :(

My current trophy cabinet aside, I am going to download all of the current games on my list right now to get ready for the event... assuming I am still alive by the weekend. (Sorry, I am seriously scared right now. I am going in for major dental implants on my lower jaw on the 30th and I'll be in a coma for probably three hours as they slice open my jaw, drill my jaw some new holes and put some implants in it as well as pull a crown that is already beyond repair. I wish I could travel through time so I could punish my younger self for getting addicted to soda and its tooth-rotting tastiness. ?)

PS: I might also update my list a bit to add a game or two.

Edited by SquidBaronet
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Caju_94 said:

What's with the gif, man? xD Something I said? xD 

I doubt it was @Ethan that posted that gif, I am surprised he even recognises the word platinum it has been so long for him. Far more likely his cat. Although to be honest it is getting harder to tell the difference between them in party chat. I think even that cat is disgusted with the lack of plats.

@eigen-space, @AlchemistWer thanks for the Atelier info, much appreciated. One final questions (for now) is there a checklist or tracker in game of what has to be completed to achieve the endings you mention or do you have to just know. 

• Like 2

On 11.5.2018 at 7:45 PM, Toogie53 said:

@Izul

Sfa4465.png S9a9e72.png S7128d4.png S6a8a5e.png S7d9140.png Se50c64.png

My last change before the first day. I gave Far Cry Primal back to a friend because he wanted it back before June haha :P 

Learn Something: I want to replace Far Cry Primal with Yakuza 6 to learn about Japanese culture, thank you!

Could i make a slight change to my list of games? 

I'd like to move God of War to Learn something and in the Go Hiking category i'd like to add in Skylanders Imaginators.

The full list would be:

Make friends: Borderlands 2

Go Hiking: Skylanders Imaginators

Learn Something: God of War

Putting on a Show: Saints Row 3

Bonus Summer Vacation: Far Cry 3

• Like 1