Camp Wannalottaplat

31 minutes ago, JoaoQuique said:

I think you will need to fix my list - you've linked the PS3 version of Naruto UNS 3 (PSNP ID 1863), but I will play the PS4 version (PSNP ID 6363) - I'd completed the PS3 version in 2014... ? (sorry for I haven't been clear when I'd posted my list... ?)

Fixed. I thought you were going for 100% on the PS3 version. 

14 minutes ago, wolverine123 said:

My murdered soul suspect will be the ps3 version that's not on my profile yet. You've linked my completed ps4 list. l will put the the ps3 one on my profile in an hour or so.

Fixed. I just copied your the picture from someone else in the event and put your profile name in the link instead. I didn't look at it close and realize you already completed what I linked. 

• Like 1

@Toogie53 I know you just finished updating everyone but can you change out my bonus game too?

Old Bonus:

Sf37f6a.png

Summer Vacation: Night In The Woods

Being that the main character drops out of College at the start of the game Id say shes on a permanent Summer Vacation and Im looking forward to exploring what this game is all about. Should be an interesting trip from what little I have heard about this game.

New Bonus:

Scd30a0.png

Summer Vacation: Citizens of Earth (VITA)

With places to visit like Crystal Beach and Appleton Farms Id say this title falls into the bonus category. Oh did I forget to mention there is also Camp Koo-Koo. If you can get over the loads of "Unhappy Campers" and "Hyper Children" this would be a great little summer camp to send your badge hungry freeloaders for a few weeks.

Edited by donut_plz

2 hours ago, Toogie53 said:

Ok. I think I'm current on all of the updates. Let me know if I missed anything. We also also started Cabin #8 with @Obscure_Ale joining up! Hopefully, we get some more so they aren't a lone wolf.

I have had my list drafted up in a post but just haven't posted it yet as I listed a game for every category but that seems a little to many so I'm likely going to cut it down to 6-7 games and add more as and if I need them so I won't post the list until I'm 100% with it, Also been considering making it a Mix of PS4 and 1 or 2 Xbox games to spice it up a little as I play both platforms (Not sure if anyone else used other platforms yet?), I will have it posted by the camps start date either way.

17 minutes ago, Obscure_Ale said:

I have had my list drafted up in a post but just haven't posted it yet as I listed a game for every category but that seems a little to many so I'm likely going to cut it down to 6-7 games and add more as and if I need them so I won't post the list until I'm 100% with it, Also been considering making it a Mix of PS4 and 1 or 2 Xbox games to spice it up a little as I play both platforms (Not sure if anyone else used other platforms yet?), I will have it posted by the camps start date either way.

I think there's one person that's used Steam.

@Toogie53 hey man I’d like to make a last minute switch to my list here. Looking at it I just can’t justify an Assassins Creed game as a sport, but I still wanna play it. So I’d like to take God of War 2 off my list, switch Assassins Creed Syndicate to my learn something category and make my new play a sport game Tekken 7. Thanks.

51 minutes ago, Obscure_Ale said:

We have one person using a steam game already. But it is funny you should mention it, because I decided to work on my Xbox profile myself. So I was going to switch my list around once again and swap a game or two into my list. My Xbox just sits there ignored all the time. It's kind of sad. ?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

I'd like to join in on this dood:

Make Something: Star Ocean 3

Play a Sport: Rayman Legends

Shoot Something: Rise of the Tomb Raider

Tell A Ghost Story: Akiba's Trip (vita)

Access granted. I'll get you added to the main post. 

6 hours ago, eigen-space said:

@cjshaitan, there's a guide in progress for Atelier Lydie & Suelle right now that should be finished within a couple weeks ;)  

Fantastic news, I am going through Ni No Kuni 2 now, what a fantastic game, so should be out by the time I finish. ?

1 hour ago, Toogie53 said:

We have one person using a steam game already. But it is funny you should mention it, because I decided to work on my Xbox profile myself. So I was going to switch my list around once again and swap a game or two into my list. My Xbox just sits there ignored all the time. It's kind of sad. 1f622.png

Good for you mine is much the same. I did just pickup FFXV for Xbox and am playing it a little at a time. Very enjoyable, hope you find something to make you turn it on again too.

25 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

Fantastic news, I am going through Ni No Kuni 2 now, what a fantastic game, so should be out by the time I finish. 1f600.png

And the other game that I'm writing a guide for ?
(waiting on some work from the collaborators at this point) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Toogie53 said:

We have one person using a steam game already. But it is funny you should mention it, because I decided to work on my Xbox profile myself. So I was going to switch my list around once again and swap a game or two into my list. My Xbox just sits there ignored all the time. It's kind of sad. 1f622.png

My Xbox tends to sit ignored a lot of the time too, unless I'm in the mood for Ark: Survival Evolved.  Even then, I don't really play for achievements - the only two games I have on my profile are Ark and Ori and the Blind Forest, although I may give Cuphead a try at some point as I bought it for husband last Christmas.

2 hours ago, Obscure_Ale said:

I'm the one playing a Steam game this time and I also played one last event since Umineko When They Cry is definitely not on PSN in English and I'm not insane enough to play a VN in Japanese. I know someone has played an Xbox game as well.  Toogie just asks that we link our profiles on there or the game's achievement page, and a third party site like True Achievements is fine to use.

I'd totally do an Xbox 360 game myself, but I'm focusing more on PSN and Steam.  My poor laptop's hard drive is getting quite full and I actually had to delete some larger games I didn't plan to play soon to make space.

1 hour ago, ladynadiad said:

I'm the one playing a Steam game this time and I also played one last event since Umineko When They Cry is definitely not on PSN in English and I'm not insane enough to play a VN in Japanese. I know someone has played an Xbox game as well.  Toogie just asks that we link our profiles on there or the game's achievement page, and a third party site like True Achievements is fine to use.

If doing an XBOX game, I'd much prefer the trueachievements link instead of a link to the game on your profile because microsoft makes me log in and it's a multi-step process for me with validation codes etc. 

5 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

Tonight I'm on a special mission! I'm going to pop trophy #5000 -- the greatest milestone of all. Just beat Friends to the End (arguably the hardest mode in Shantae HGH), so I'm feeling pretty good about my chances of getting a sweet trophy for 5k.

And, hey, who knows? Maybe I'll end up platting this as my last game for summer camp, making it my 125th plat as well. I mean, I'd need to play a few extra games to make that happen, but we got plenty of time.

Woohoo! I see you are at 5,003 now! Big milestone. Nicely done.

• Like 1

GE2RB is ready to plat :dance: . The guide should be ready later this week (I hope).

14 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

After a few hours into Far Cry Primal i think it's even better than Skyrim considering the icy landscape. In Far Cry the hero dies within a few min because it's cold but rather easily i could create some warm clothes to keep Takkar well protected :D perfect for Survive @Dragon-Archon :D

FC Primal has been on my wishlist for a while now :hmm: .

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Toogie53 said:

Alright. This is my FINAL list change for myself. I know I will finish at least three, so I will not even do a last minute swap to finish my list off. OMG! I can't wait 'til Friday. Come on! Come on!

image.png - Friendship and finding allies is a central theme to this game

S04f57b.png - Takes place underwater. So I'm counting it as a lake game.

Sf07239.png - Soccer in rocket powered cars. About as sporty as I get. 

Se3f923.png - it's like the Oregon Trail with turn based combat. Your homelands are being invaded and you have to travel. 

S4687a4.png - You can shoot lots of stuff. No actual bow and arrow work, but there are crossbows and that's almost as good. 

S50ff88.png - Placing this here due to crafting. You craft bombs, shivs, med kits, etc.

S896c74.png - The collectibles teach some basic Norse mythology. You also get told a bunch while paddling around in your canoe. 

S229268.png - There is a scene where you are homeless and busking on the street trying to get grocery money. 

S59313c.png - I played a little of this and know so quest lines involve ghosts. There is one I remember in a well very early in the game. 

S2ae26d.png - My daughter always wants me to play with her, so I'd be playing this anyway. Now I have to focus on trophies.

S3ce211.png - I know you play Connect 4 based on some trailer footage I have seen. So I think it fits the game-within-a-game thing. 

Sac3b87.png - You are constantly picking up resources, hunting animals, and stuff like that so you have what you need to survive.

S3cf88e.png - Riding jet skis is definitely a summer vacation activity. I usually do it once each summer on a nearby lake. 

Sweet! That's a very complete list, there is a game for every kind of gamer  ?

5 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

GE2RB is ready to plat :dance: . The guide should be ready later this week (I hope).

FC Primal has been on my wishlist for a while now :hmm: .

It's great fun. Different to the other far cry games but still similar. Plus you can ride a bear what more do you need

3 minutes ago, Dessane said:

It's great fun. Different to the other far cry games but still similar. Plus you can ride a bear what more do you need

I've only played FC3, but heard all others are just clones in a different setting.

Hmm, having a dinosaur or a dragon as a mount would be nice :hmm: .

• Like 1

I'd like to join if still possible, If not then I just sit back and see every

64993c37cd08b64cbf2e9103d2e7493215122566

4d1a300e68b8c72db27acb039b96cc4515122566

Pics and/or Gif that comes at times.

Game list:

• Make Friends - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, while I have yet to have a KH plat, I like to start at the beginning of the Storyline.
  • Hang out at the Lake - S02e875.png One of the levels is a lake
  • Play a Sport - Girls und Panzer: Dream Tank Match, if playing a sport from an alternate universe counts.
  • Go Hiking - Sfbcf64.png
  • Shoot Something - S71d6de.png They don`t use Bows, but Guns, Bazookas and Cannons, One character can kick a can and the MC can use Kamehameha/10x Kamehameha.
  • Make Something - LEGO The Incredibles, It`s released June 15.
  • Learn Something S53b5f2.png
  • Put on a Show - Sd969fa.png 
  • Tell a Ghost Story - S287be4.png
  • Get Tested - S7f5400.png It`s UR for a reason.
  • Be a Hermit S84ad4e.png What I have left to 100% it besides extra Story and Parallel Quests, is a figure batlle Mini game called Hero Colosseum.
  • Survive - S09bdf4.png The First SAO game was based on the First half of the Season 1/Aincrd Arc of the LN, where they was trapped inside of the game and Death in-game means death in the real world.
  • BONUS CATEGORY: Summer Vacation - Miracle Girls Festival
Edited by Leon Castle
  • Like 2

I'd also like to sign up. My list -

Making Friends -- Sims 3 Pets

Go Hiking -- Skyrim PS4

Shoot Something -- FarCry 5

Make Something -- Fallout 4 DLC 

Learn Something -- Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires

Tell A Ghost Story -- Beyond Two Souls

Summer Vacation -- South Park the Stick of Truth PS3

Also for Be A Hermit, would Trivial Pursuit LIVE count? Its a trivia game made up of mini games.

Thank you.

• Like 1