Camp Wannalottaplat

3 minutes ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

I'm 25, so I guess I am too. But who even knows what counts as being an adult at this point tbh

35 here, but still a big kid at heart.  Also camp is where we get to let our hair down and not worry about being an adult :lol:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

But what if I start drowning in the lake or Kent and I start fighting? D:

Hmm you make a good point.  We can always hope someone is a strong swimmer to help out.  As for fighting with Kent - he's my Internet son so if he starts fighting, he'll be sent to bed with no supper :giggle:

4 minutes ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

But what if I start drowning in the lake or Kent and I start fighting? D:

Who would want to fight me though. :o I'm the nicest guy in camp......well unless you piss me off. Then the New Yorker in me comes out. :devil:xD

Just now, Mesopithecus said:

Hmm you make a good point.  We can always hope someone is a strong swimmer to help out.  As for fighting with Kent - he's my Internet son so if he starts fighting, he'll be sent to bed with no supper :giggle:

But mommmmmm. He started it. :awesome:

2 minutes ago, malachi1987 said:

Then Jason vorhees might swim up lol jk

1 minute ago, Mesopithecus said:

I asked for adults. Can I ask for other adults? :P

1 minute ago, Kent10201 said:

Who would want to fight me though. :o I'm the nicest guy in camp......well unless you piss me off. Then the New Yorker in me comes out. :devil:xD

Idk, one of my fave past times in this scenario is picking on nice people, I guess lol

• Like 3

Just now, ShakeNBake663 said:

I asked for adults. Can I ask for other adults? :P

Idk, one of my fave past times in this scenario is picking on nice people, I guess lol

Lmao, you're on fire with these comment right now. xD

So you're the camp bully I've been looking for. I'm gonna need you to torture convince @Toogie53 to put KH on his list. :awesome:

Just now, Kent10201 said:

Lmao, you're on fire with these comment right now. xD

So you're the camp bully I've been looking for. I'm gonna need you to torture convince @Toogie53 to put KH on his list. :awesome:

Yeah I'm in a pretty good mood, ngl lol

Camp bully? I like it. @Toogie53, put a KH game on your list or I'm gonna tie you to a tree and replace the camp flag with your underwear :awesome:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

Yeah I'm in a pretty good mood, ngl lol

Camp bully? I like it. @Toogie53, put a KH game on your list or I'm gonna tie you to a tree and replace the camp flag with your underwear :awesome:

Good moods are the best moods. 

That's what I'm talking about. :awesome: 

• Like 1

If I'm approved for camp, then I'd like these to be my games please

• Make Friends - Dragon Quest Heroes:  The World Trees Woe and the Blight Below - You play as a roster of 13 characters so I'd say this game revolves around friendship
  • Play a Sport - Final Fantasy X - I'm hoping Blitzball counts as a sport
  • Tell a Ghost Story - Claire
  • Survive - Lost Sea - I believe the core of the game revolves around survival

I may add more closer to the time, but this is my base list

• Like 4

Okay, so I think this is gonna be my list. I might edit my Bonus or add more, but I think this is what I'm gonna go with:

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/145b47/Lf8616a.png

Make Friends - Bully

Because I'm the camp bully. I think you make friends in Bully? It's in a school so one would hope you do?

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/26232a/L66abf2.png

Go Hiking - Dragon Age Inquisition

This is gonna be my 30th plat, I adore this game so much. The Hinderlands is this huuuuuuge outdoors place that you spend a lot of time in. I only need my final Nightmare playthrough, but this might take a while...

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/06f921/L2e11f6.png

Tell a Ghost Story - Detention

This Taiwanese horror game is really cool looking and I've had it purchased for a while, so let's get it off the list!

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/aa4cd5/L10f072.png

BONUS CATEGORY: Summer Vacation - Valkyria Chronicles

There's a beach vacation scene. Yeah, just one. But still lol

• Like 4

I'm removing the cap on the number of players. I was only ever worried about keeping progress updates consistent and  @donut_plz volunteered to help with the overflow. Conveniently, he replied first to this post so everyone's lists will still be close together if I need to split them up and take him up on his offer.

• Like 2