Camp Wannalottaplat

Well the answer is yes @Dragon-Archon ... FC Primal is very much alike FC3 (haven't played 4 but heard it's similar too). There are Bonfires (high places) to find, enemies bases with alarm systems (stealth approach suggested), character upgrading and an owl for spying on/tagging enemies... but at the same time i like the environment, the different people (cavemen) and how (way to easy) you can tame some predators :) And You can ride bears or mammoths :awesome:

Off Topic: Page 40 yeah :D

Edited by Evil_Joker88

On 5/29/2018 at 11:26 AM, xMissFantasy said:

My wife and I have already talked about selling our house when we retire, and permanently living in a RV so we can go anywhere we want!

My parents and I tried RV camping once on the beach... needless to say that RV was returned. xD (Then again, it was probably harder to sleep because we brought the dogs too and sleeping in a small space with two dogs and two elderly people is never really fun. :P)

• Like 1

Appreciate the suggestions guys. I'm still in the process of typing out my list in a new topic but I'm also multitasking because my boyfriend is helping me finish a game up right now. I'll post it here though when ever I get it finished.

@SquidBaronet I wasn't the one that said that lol. It was @ShogunCroCop 

Edited by xMissFantasy

3 hours ago, xMissFantasy said:

I feel like I need some serious help guys! >.< 

The other day, I spent hours writing down my backlog of games on PS3 and PS4. Low and behold, I have over 180 listed.. (crazy right?). Some I'm not even going to bother finishing because I don't care enough BUT I can never choose something to play. I'd start my event games, only each game I've chosen can easily be done in two days. SO, as I'm sitting here typing this out (and cooking because it's freaking humid today), I've been debating how and if I should make a forum post with my entire list of backlogged games I plan to finish. Any sort of input would reallllllllly help me at this point of no return. Or someone can ship me a clone to help. ?

You can always do what I did. Spreadsheet from your phone thru Google docs

3 hours ago, scarishbal said:

Also for Be A Hermit, would Trivial Pursuit LIVE count? Its a trivia game made up of mini games.

Thank you.

Yes. More ideal if it's a mini-game inside of another one. But a straight up puzzle game or board game thing works just fine. 

This seems fun!

My picks are:

• Make Friends - Night in the Woods
  • Go Hiking - Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
  • Put on a Show - Gravity Rush 2 (flying around counts as putting on a show, right? ;P)
  • Tell a Ghost Story - Lone Survivor
  • Be a Hermit - Pic-a-Pix Color

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, toofhairy said:

This seems fun!

My picks are:

• Make Friends - Night in the Woods
  • Go Hiking - Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
  • Put on a Show - Gravity Rush 2 (flying around counts as putting on a show, right? ;P)
  • Tell a Ghost Story - Lone Survivor
  • Be a Hermit - Pic-a-Pix Color

Cool! I'll get you added. 

I am kind of surprised that so many have joined this one. But I think it will be a lot of fun with all the new personalities getting involved. Linking the games the way I am makes doing the updates a lot faster. I can just click a link, update a number and move on. Also, as people finish games, I don't need to click that link anymore so the load goes down over time. I also think instead of having a specific day where I update all of them, I'll probably just rotate through and update a couple of cabins each day. If it starts to suck, @donut_plz has offered to be my back up. Since he replied to this thread first, it should be pretty easy for him to just edit that post and copy and paste a few cabins into it and people won't have to go searching for it. If he takes half, the workload is only a little bigger than the last event. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Toogie53 said:

I am kind of surprised that so many have joined this one. But I think it will be a lot of fun with all the new personalities getting involved. Linking the games the way I am makes doing the updates a lot faster. I can just click a link, update a number and move on. Also, as people finish games, I don't need to click that link anymore so the load goes down over time. I also think instead of having a specific day where I update all of them, I'll probably just rotate through and update a couple of cabins each day. If it starts to suck, @donut_plz has offered to be my back up. Since he replied to this thread first, it should be pretty easy for him to just edit that post and copy and paste a few cabins into it and people won't have to go searching for it. If he takes half, the workload is only a little bigger than the last event. 

Is there anything that we campers can do to make it easier as well? 

45 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

Is there anything that we campers can do to make it easier as well? 

Nope. Just have fun. I appreciate the sentiment though. I really dont anticipate any issues. I think the hardest part is getting the initial lists of games set up and thats behind me. 

@Toogie53 Need to remove Period Cube from my list.  I screwed up and platted it because the last trophy had a misleading description of "Experience all stories from his perspective" which I thought meant actually reading them and since I didn't know how long they were I thought to check one and then the trophy and plat popped.  Turns out I just needed to unlock all the bonus material for that one, ugh.  Sadly there was no guide that mentioned that, the guides only cover how to get the route endings.

1 hour ago, ladynadiad said:

@Toogie53 Need to remove Period Cube from my list.  I screwed up and platted it because the last trophy had a misleading description of "Experience all stories from his perspective" which I thought meant actually reading them and since I didn't know how long they were I thought to check one and then the trophy and plat popped.  Turns out I just needed to unlock all the bonus material for that one, ugh.  Sadly there was no guide that mentioned that, the guides only cover how to get the route endings.

Aww. Dang. Sucks that it happened by accident.

11 hours ago, xMissFantasy said:

I feel like I need some serious help guys! >.< 

The other day, I spent hours writing down my backlog of games on PS3 and PS4. Low and behold, I have over 180 listed.. (crazy right?). Some I'm not even going to bother finishing because I don't care enough BUT I can never choose something to play. I'd start my event games, only each game I've chosen can easily be done in two days. SO, as I'm sitting here typing this out (and cooking because it's freaking humid today), I've been debating how and if I should make a forum post with my entire list of backlogged games I plan to finish. Any sort of input would reallllllllly help me at this point of no return. Or someone can ship me a clone to help. ?

9 hours ago, eigen-space said:

@xMissFantasy, I've got ~150 games in my backlog between PS+ and random sales. I just list everything on my forum profile... I made a list like @donut_plz suggested once upon a time, but didn't keep up with it. 

There's also this event (I'm not participating but have thought about it) that casually depletes your backlog by having you not add games to your backlog until you complete multiple games. If things like this will deter you from getting new games, it could be worth it:

I tried a few different ways to keep track of my backlog and plug away at it. I've got a thread in the trophy checklists section of this forum and i took the time to set up a backloggery page which is pretty great if you keep up with it because you can see your stats improve as you go, it also lets you set games to unplayed which is a nice bonus. Another cool thing with backloggery is it has a feature called "fortune cookie" which will just randomly pick a game from your backog, helps me when I have no idea what to start next.

Im also in the thread that eigen linked (my post) and that has been fun as a way to keep myself honest, I'm playing it as I get a point every time I plat a game and I lose 3 points when I buy a new game, it has helped me focus on what I own rather than buying a heap of games and ignoring them :P  It's helped me, might help you too :) 

@Dessane I've tried multiple ways too, and just couldn't stick to them. But with everyone on here, I might actually be able to. :) 

FINALLY FINISHED MY FREAKING BACKLOG FORUM POST! :P I swear, that was a pain lol. I lost half my PS4 progress some how THEN some how messed up my spoiler tag for it.. It fought me but I won! I'm not quite done, as I wanted to do what donut did and add Toogie's events but I may do that in the morning or after work tomorrow.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, xMissFantasy said:

I don't want to make it any kind of competition. I just need some kind of motivation to basically force me to get to these games and play and/or finish them. For example, I've been sitting here for over an hour debating if I want to start Darksiders or Lichdom while I get my boyfriend set up to help me with an online portion of a completely different game. Darksiders is roughly a 20-35 hour game while Lichdom can easily be 75-100; and that's only two of about 34 listed in one folder on my PS4 lol..

From my vantage point MissFantasy you are truly at a dangerous precipice. You clearly have a major decision to make, succumb to your OCD and become a boring completionist ruled by your fears, grinding meaningless bronze trophies for hours and fear to start anything new because of time, skills or just an ego centric belief that you are in complete control by finishing games like everything else in life (..... mmm sure ). Or you could flip the script and become that rare breed of trophy hunter. The happy one that plays everything, whenever and however they like because they long ago realised that investing time broadly is always far more appealing than the alternative.

What a choice right ? 

• Like 2