Camp Wannalottaplat

9 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

What about using a random number site? You can organize your list here by numbers, and copy/paste it to a site to see which game to start.

I've tried that but I tend to put things in alphabetical order and it always seems to pick something I don't necessarily feel like playing lol

@DoctorDrPepper Ooh. Gotcha. I have an unobtainable on my list, which at the time made me super mad because I was so close to finishing it. Emailed the developer and they said they would look into it and fix it. But that was bull! It's still broken to this day. 

2 minutes ago, xMissFantasy said:

I've tried that but I tend to put things in alphabetical order and it always seems to pick something I don't necessarily feel like playing lol

I have a predisposition for organizing things in alphabetical order as well.

Though I don't intentionally play the games in that order, I'm pretty sure I play my A-F titles sooner than other games xD 

26 minutes ago, xMissFantasy said:

1 minute ago, eigen-space said:

I have a predisposition for organizing things in alphabetical order as well.

Though I don't intentionally play the games in that order, I'm pretty sure I play my A-F titles sooner than other games xD 

I do that too, mainly because it's far easier to look up something that way. Though I just play whatever I feel like at the moment and usually stick with it until the game is finished.

26 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

@Toogie53 is there a specific time zone that's used for the start or can we just plat games whenever the date becomes June 1st?

I'd give the benefit of the doubt if I saw something a few hours early. What I expect to see is that your 100% or Platinum timestamp registers on or after June 1st to count your game. I think those timestamps change based on your own timezone; so mine isn't relevant here.

Edited by Toogie53

@SquidBaronet @PerryToxteth I got your lists updated. 

@VeritableLemon @Mapa @HailHale81 @fishy10101 @ObligatedOctopus  Welcome! I got you added to your cabins. 

As a note, I decided to put a cap on campers at 100 and final day to join will be June 10th. We just barely got to 80 campers so there's plenty of room for people on that are on the fence or just hearing about this to join up. I just wanted to have limits somewhere. I've added this information to the first paragraph of the main post. 

Edited by Toogie53
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Toogie53 said:

As a note, I decided to put a cap on campers at 100 and final day to join will be June 10th. We just barely got to 80 campers so there's plenty of room for people on that are on the fence or just hearing about this to join up. I just wanted to have limits somewhere. I've added this information to the first paragraph of the main post. 

Damn this is gonna be a crazy fun event with this many of us. ?

1 hour ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Around 80 campers?! Wow. That probably means every hour or so someone will call for Toogie or Donut to update something 1f602.png

Our own timezone counts for starting this event? Cool then i'll get my first plat right after midnight ~ six hours before you Americans can do :P:D

Yep. Your own timezone is fine. I could be wrong on the timestamp thing, but I think if you earned a trophy June 1st at 1:06 AM it would show me that's when you earned it even though that's 5/31 8:06 PM for me. I could be wrong but its not important to me to be a stickler on this. But for the record I am on Mountain Time and that's the only timezone that matters. :D

9 minutes ago, felidraziken said:

@Toogie53 I know I'm late but can you change my plat in "Get Tested" from Dark Souls to Bloodborne?

By the way, Cabin #7 is the best, we have cookies

You can change games at any point, until it is over. So you're not late. I'll make the update now. 

OMG This just made me feel so old. 20 frigging years ago?!?! Are you shitting me? Wowzers. I was like the worst boy scout too. I got into so much trouble. We would raid other camps and steal their food. We even all got busted hotboxing a tent with weed. Yep! The entire troop was high as our scoutmasters decided to come check out why we weren't running all around the mountains like normal. Anyway, summer in the Boy Scouts was a lot of fun. No Camp Wannalottaplat, but pretty fun nonetheless.

Untitled.png

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

The fact that people are claiming that any cabin besides cabin 2 is the best is a laugh :D

But Cabin 7 has me. So is objetively better ?

Btw, Something who can help me boosting Disc Jam 50 wins trophy? That would be great.

10 minutes ago, felidraziken said:

Btw, Something who can help me boosting Disc Jam 50 wins trophy? That would be great.

If you want to add me on a weekend, I can download this and boost that one with you. I already have it 100% but it took a long time to find the games and win legitimately. I think it only worked out because it was close to when it was free on PS Plus. It will go fast since only you need the wins. 

1 minute ago, xMissFantasy said:

I still have yet to touch Disc Jam.. >.<

It's actually quite fun. Both myself and my kids had fun with it. If the online wasn't dead, I probably would have kept playing it for a while even after I finished the trophies. 

1 minute ago, Toogie53 said:

It's actually quite fun. Both myself and my kids had fun with it. If the online wasn't dead, I probably would have kept playing it for a while even after I finished the trophies. 

That's fair. Can you get all the trophies with just one other person? I never actually looked up a guide or anything. Don't even know if there is one. :P 

10 minutes ago, xMissFantasy said:

That's fair. Can you get all the trophies with just one other person? I never actually looked up a guide or anything. Don't even know if there is one. :P 

Yeah. The game is 1v1 or 2v2. You can get most trophies solo vs AI. But for 50 online wins you need a real person on a different PS4 than you. I only had one PS4 back then so I couldn't self boost or force my kids to help me boost like I do now with some games. I think you can knock everything out in a hour or two with a boost. It lasted me a little over a week without boosting and needing to wait in online lobbies and actually win the game when I finally got matched up. 3/10 on difficulty. 

Edited by Toogie53