Camp Wannalottaplat

Just now, Toogie53 said:

Yeah. The game is 1v1 or 2v2. You can get most trophies solo. But for 50 online wins you need a real person on a different PS4 than you. I only had one PS4 back then so I couldn't self boost or force my kids to help me boost like I do now with some games. 

Right on. It's still nice (and really cute) that your kids help you at times. :P I sway my boyfriend to download games from my account to help me out 99% of the time haha. Just did that for Oh Sir!

8 minutes ago, xMissFantasy said:

Right on. It's still nice (and really cute) that your kids help you at times. :P I sway my boyfriend to download games from my account to help me out 99% of the time haha. Just did that for Oh Sir!

I've assigned boosting me as a daily chore before. Haha. Thing #1 go scrub the toilet. Thing #2 grab a controller and get over here. Most recently done with Hidden Agenda because I didn't realize I could do the story solo if I went to Narrative mode. In that game you play on your cellphones instead of of the ps4 controllers to make my life hard. I like that its casual and its like hey anyone can join but give an option please! So I made her log in with her cellphone and play with me in lieu of a real chore. 

Edited by Toogie53

13 minutes ago, Toogie53 said:

I've assigned boosting me as a daily chore before. Haha. Thing #1 go scrub the toilet. Thing #2 grab a controller and get over here. Most recently done with Hidden Agenda because I didn't realize I could do the story solo if I went to Narrative mode. In that game you play on your cellphones instead of of the ps4 controllers to make my life hard. I like that its casual and its like hey anyone can join but give an option please! So I made her log in with her cellphone and play with me in lieu of a real chore. 

Haha! That's funny but it seems efficient and apparently works! I do know about Hidden Agenda but only because my boyfriend told me about it a few months ago. But hey, if I was her, I'd opt to help out instead of cleaning a toilet lmao. No ifs, ands or buts!

1 hour ago, xMissFantasy said:

That's fair. Can you get all the trophies with just one other person? I never actually looked up a guide or anything. Don't even know if there is one. :P 

Is pretty easy, You just have to beat the tutorial, win a game with each mode and character, make a perfect (with a p2 if you want) and win 50 games online.

Also, it is pretty fun! 

2 hours ago, felidraziken said:

But Cabin 7 has me. So is objetively better 1f619.png

Btw, Something who can help me boosting Disc Jam 50 wins trophy? That would be great.

Cabin 7 is the best and I'll help you boost it if you let me win one without loosing a single rally!

10 minutes ago, Meatball841 said:

Cabin 7 is the best and I'll help you boost it if you let me win one without loosing a single rally!

@Toogie53 said it before, but I guess he doesn't mind if I do it with you

Also, we are cabin 7 brothers, we have to work together

Edited by felidraziken
  • Like 1

First Platinum earned :D  @Toogie53 

Grid 2 :platinum: unlocked at 12:08 am gmt +2. Best regards from Germany :D

Also i made good progress on Far Cry Primal... I completed the story just an hour ago, but finished several side activities like upgrading all huts, did all 4 great beast hunts, conquered all outposts and bonfires... current trophy percentage is 82% :) ... that's 1% more than in Grid 2 btw :D

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Meatball841 said:

@Toogie53 We have established a camp cup right?

No. Not going to happen. :D Despite the trash-talk these are meant to be casual events. 

8 minutes ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

Are we all downloading disc jam and platinuming it for play a sport? If a ton of people are doing it I would do it. I still havent gone and picked up a copy of Tekken 7 yet.

Disc Jam night! E'rybody get online. 

Ok. My timestamp theory is wrong. @Evil_Joker88's platinum shows as May 31st 4:08 PM for me. Either way, you guys now have free reign. Start popping your trophies. I'll count them if they have a timestamp from today.  

Edited by Toogie53

Hey, I'd love to join!  This will be my first one of these community event things, so I'm pretty stoked.  Anyway, below are my picks and why.  I'll include how far I'm already in in each as well.

Sc6ccb6.png - 2% - Be a Hermit

Sdca299.png - 21% - Shoot Something

S59c83d.png - 7%  - Make Something

Sd275dd.png - 3% - Go Hiking

spacer.png

• Make Friends - Final Fantasy XV (North American Trophy List)

L764754.png  Game % when joining the camp: 50%

Hanging out with the friends for a bit of bromance, I have the platinum for this one already but since I own the season pass I got a ton of content to get through to grab the 100%

• Play a Sport - Rocket league

Lfa8657.pngGame % when joining the camp: 99%

Well I need to get motivated to find someone to trade with for the trophy and this will be played on and off regardless of trophies throughout the camp and it covers me for my sports :D

Image result for Fable Anniversary imageGame % when joining the camp: 4%

Every since Fable II and III hit BC i was waiting for the 1st game to hit BC and when i did I was busy with some other stuff then along came the X patch I got even more excited, So Fable Anniversary is on my list to push me into finally replaying the Fable trilogy.

• Get Tested - Gravity Rush 2

La50f02.pngGame % when joining the camp: 0%

Bunch of challenges to be tested on and another game that's been in my backlog for what seems the dawn of time.

• Survive - Horizon Zero Dawn

Lfad333.pngGame % when joining the camp: 0%

Well I got this a year ago and haven't touched it so I should really play it :D

It's a smaller list that I originally planned but something may come up in a week  that could restrict my playtime through the mid stages of the camp but I have a game selected for the other categories already If I that doesn't happen and I could add them in. (If that is allowed) :P

Edited by Obscure_Ale
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, HailHale81 said:

Thanks for the warning but Eyepet is is unobtainable but I'm doing Eyepet and Friends

Wasn't aware of the difference. You maintain a nice profile so it would suck to have something like that mess it up.

• Like 1