Camp Wannalottaplat

Nope. I let everyone loose. 

51 minutes ago, Toogie53 said:

Ok. My timestamp theory is wrong. @Evil_Joker88's platinum shows as May 31st 4:08 PM for me. Either way, you guys now have free reign. Start popping your trophies. I'll count them if they have a timestamp from today.  

Edited by Toogie53

20 minutes ago, xMissFantasy said:

Guess if we can start popping games now, after I finish watching Star Wars Episode V, I'll start one of my short games. :P 

Who dares to poop the plats first?? :D 

@Obscure_Ale there seems to be a little mistake in your list as not all images relate to text mentioned games you want to play... like Rocket League Image but Everybody's Golf as text...

nice work @wolverine123 i guess you'll have the first plat in this event now :D ... cabin 2 leading :P 

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Who dares to poop the plats first?? :D 

@Obscure_Ale there seems to be a little mistake in your list as not all images relate to text mentioned games you want to play... like Rocket League Image but Everybody's Golf as text...

nice work @wolverine123 i guess you'll have the first plat in this event now :D ... cabin 2 leading :P 

Whoops Thanks, Should be corrected now. Everybody's Golf was the game I originally planned but then I remembered I haven't actually bought it yet. :D

Edited by Obscure_Ale
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Obscure_Ale said:

Whoops Thanks, Should be corrected now. Everybody's Golf was the game I originally planned but then I remembered I haven't actually bought it yet. :D

You are all updated now. I went off the images anyway. Figured that showed your intention better. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Toogie53 said:

I think you should pick something longer... 

I'm taking my time with it but I agree with @donut_plz. It is basically a warm up game and the only one on my list that doesn't have a platinum. Plus, I figured once I get through my list, I'll see if anything on my backlog fits into other categories. That way when I have days off, or in the case of today, have a shift cancelled, I can pluck away at a backlog game more so then when I do have a shift. Not to mention I am drinking cake flavoured vodka in early celebration of my birthday. ?

Spoopy game + cake vodka = a hell of a lot of fun! :D 

Edited by xMissFantasy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, xMissFantasy said:

I'm taking my time with it but I agree with @donut_plz. It is basically a warm up game and the only one on my list that doesn't have a platinum. Plus, I figured once I get through my list, I'll see if anything on my backlog fits into other categories. That way when I have days off, or in the case of today, have a shift cancelled, I can pluck away at a game more so then when I do have a shift. Not to mention I am drinking cake flavoured vodka in early celebration of my birthday. 1f602.png

Spoopy game + cake vodka = a hell of a lot of fun! :D 

LOL! That does sound kind of fun. It's just that you usually finish all the games so I want you to pick all 100+ hour games and make cabin #1 take a dive. 

Edited by Toogie53

1 minute ago, Toogie53 said:

LOL! That does sound kind of fun. It's just that you usually finish all the games so I want you to pick all 100+ hour games and make cabin #1 take a dive. 

Hmm.. Even if I did do that (though I won't screw my cabin buddies like that! It's called 'team work' for a reason :) ), I'd probably have any 100+ hour games that fit done before August 19. Who knows, maybe I'll get ballsy and go for Lichdom, even if it doesn't fit a category. :P Tbh, I don't think I have 100+ hour games besides that one that I would finish.. ?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Toogie53 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5729034

As camp leader at least pretend to be impartial friend Toogie

• Like 1

Won't be able to play much until tomorrow. In the meantime though, I secretly ate all the cookies @Mesopithecus made, drank @cjshaitan 's scotch, hid @Cassylvania 's drill instructor hat and put some snakes in every single bed, to give my team an advantage :eyebrow: . Needles to say, the rest of the cabins should be a bit busy, while Cabin 1 can take the lead and march all the way to victory!

oucV7xv.gif

• Like 4