Camp Wannalottaplat

I know it's almost the deadline, but this event (and the people) look like a lot of fun! If there's still room in the first 100 I'd love to join!

• S938c8c.pngMake Friends - World of Final Fantasy, since you have to capture (befriend) all of the mirages, champions, etc
  • Sc0591c.png Go Hiking - Enslaved: Odyssey to the West, since you're mostly outside exploring 
  • S9e7183.png Shoot Something - Borderlands, since, well, it's Borderlands. And you shoot. A lot.
  • S19263a.png Put on a Show - Brutal Legend, since every major battle is concert you're putting on
  • S3b5f25.png Bonus (Amusement Park) - Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, since the Pinocchio level is a circus/carnival  

There are other ones I would like to add from my backlog, but since this is my first event I don't want to set myself up for too much failure! 

• Like 2

I will try my best to finish all of them.
But in case I change my mind on any, I will edit my post.

Make friends - Eyepet & Friends
Hang out at the Lake - Trine 3
Play a Sport - Tekken 6
Go Hiking - Rayman Legends
Shoot Something - Infamous
Make Something - Ni No Kuni
Learn Something - National Geographic Challenge
Put on a Show - Parappa the Rapper 2
Tell a Ghost Story - Beyond Two Souls
Get Tested - Grand Theft Auto V
Be a Hermit - Virtue's Last Reward
Survive - Adventure Time
Summer Vacation - Bears Cant Drift

Also, if @Toogie53 allows it..
Party on Cabin #8
cause tomorrow is my birthday, lol. 

tenor.gif

Edited by Mapa
  • Like 2

I'd like to join but I know next to nothing about the games I own or which category they fall into...i do, on the other hand, know a thing or two about summer camp... i'd like to play :

bully - cuz that's all I used to do at camp before I discovered drugs and booze...

life is strange - cuz I heard it's got some teenagers in it or something...camp is fun as a kid but becomes epic as a horny teen...perhaps it has horny teens?...

assassin's creed syndicate or rogue - cuz I mean, $hit, who doesn't fantasize about assassinating at least one person at camp?...sometimes you get these groups that are just like plotting that $hit and all the various sneak tactics for like two weeks, and then, in the end, do nothing...

borderlands the pre-sequel - again, drugs...certain drugs used to turn everyone at camp into borderlands-lookalike beings...$hit, they even made the trees, lake, and camp fire look like borderlands beings... plus it has co-op, and drugs are way better when done in couch co-op...in nature...with no pants on...

I have a ton of other games that likely qualify for certain categories but again, don't know much about them...can I add some on the fly when I have a chance to go through my collection a little more thoroughly?...

side notes : feel free to disallow me...and apologies, I was f**ked up when I was younger...can't change the past...to me, camp = $ex, drugs, and r 'n r...good times...this year hopefully I get to really let loose and...and...and...play some video games...yeah!...*fist pumps in dark, dingy basement......alone, of course*...go cabin #9!...

Edited by ProfBambam55
  • Like 2

Pic-a-Pix? More like Pic-a-Plat. Add another one to the best cabin.

And...yeah. Dark Souls Remastered is staring at me from the across the room. Let's not kid ourselves -- I'm not going to wait ten weeks to play that. You might as well replace Nioh with it right now.

• Like 3

I like to add more games/categories if I can so I have everything

Go Hiking..Rayman Legends

Get Tested..GTA 5 (dlc)

Shoot Something..Damnation

Put On A Show..PaRappa the Rapper 2

Hang Out at the Lake..Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden

Learn Something..Never Alone and dlc

Make Something..Monkey Island

@Yen-Pop Yes. You can still join! Ill add you to the main post in the morning.

@ProfBambam55 Ill add you then too. Your games fit in somewhere. Assassins creed works for learn something. Life is strange for make friends, borderlands shoot something. bully as bonus.

1 hour ago, Mapa said:

Also, if @Toogie53 allows it..
Party on Cabin #8
cause tomorrow is my birthday, lol. 

tenor.gif

Happy birthday!

I'll catch up with all the changes in the morning. 

Edited by Toogie53
  • Like 1

sweet, thanks...as a result just looked more seriously at the guidelines...may as well toss in wolfenstein 2 for get tested, please...i've also decided on assassin's creed chronicles for my ac game...thanks...

edit : oh, and all my games are at 0%...i'll load them up over the next couple days so they appear on my profile...just gonna finish up bulletstorm and be all ready to head off to camp by the start of next week...

2nd edit : does anyone know if wolf among us fits any of the categories I'm missing?...know nothing about it...it has a werewolf looking dude on the cover in what appears to be a forest is about as far as I got with it...

Edited by ProfBambam55

2 hours ago, Jesaya815 said:

Won't be able to play much until tomorrow. In the meantime though, I secretly ate all the cookies @Mesopithecus made, drank @cjshaitan 's scotch, hid @Cassylvania 's drill instructor hat and put some snakes in every single bed, to give my team an advantage :eyebrow: . Needles to say, the rest of the cabins should be a bit busy, while Cabin 1 can take the lead and march all the way to victory!

oucV7xv.gif

Trust me you didn't get all the scotch. I come prepared.

• Like 1

Id like to add to my list

Hang out at a Lake - Perils of Baking

Its a 2D platformer and it has several levels where you have to swim

...and thats now platinumed :)

2nd in the world, not too shabby

my time completed could have been better but i had fun taking my time making sure i wasnt missing anything

thanks again @breathofwater for allowing me to play your cool little retro platformer you developed, awesome guy, fun game!

Edited by Property_Damage
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ProfBambam55 said:

side notes : feel free to disallow me...and apologies, I was f**ked up when I was younger...can't change the past...to me, camp = $ex, drugs, and r 'n r...good times...this year hopefully I get to really let loose and...and...and...play some video games...yeah!...*fist pumps in dark, dingy basement......alone, of course*...go cabin #9!...

Looks like the "Get Tested" category might have a different meaning for you :awesome:

Please don't hate me for my bad sense of humor.

Also, just completed my first two games: Abzu and The Unfinished Swan.
I know the event was opened up earlier today, but I wanted to wait until June 1st of my time zone :P 
I'll be completing Blue Reflection and Tales of Zestiria after I sleep, go to work, and get home from work tomorrow as those two games will take more than a few minutes for the final trophy. Hoping for 4 complete games before the end of opening day.
Cheers from Cabin #3!

Edited by eigen-space
  • Like 2

How about two more out the gate for cabin 3?

Just got that ultra rare plat in Lost Sea and finished up my trip to psychic summer camp in Psychonauts.

current status:

Make Friends: Marvel Lego Super Heroes 21%

Hang out at the lake: Oceanhorn 0%

Play a sport: Tekken 7 (unless people wanna all do disc jam together) 0%

Go hiking: Unravel 7%

Shoot Something: Far Cry Primal 0%

Make Something: Tearaway 0%

Learn Something: Assassin’s Creed Syndicate 7%

Put in a show: Just Sing 34%

Tell a ghost story: Dishonored 91%

Get tested: Alpha Protocol 76%

Be a hermit: Scene it 0%

Survive: Lost Sea COMPLETED

Bonus: Psychonauts COMPLETED

Edited by DoctorDrPepper
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ProfBambam55 said:

Can I add some on the fly when I have a chance to go through my collection a little more thoroughly?...

Yes you can. Even until the last minute of this great event :)

And if you're unsure which game may fit a(ny) category we can give you some advice. Just like Toogie did with your chosen ones...

1 hour ago, Property_Damage said:

my time completed could have been better but i had fun taking my time making sure i wasnt missing anything

thanks again @breathofwater for allowing me to play your cool little retro platformer you developed, awesome guy, fun game!

What sort of weirdness is happening with this game's page? When I look at it it shows no owners, despite there being recent players, and no trophies earned and no plats earned despite that you clearly have them:

Tr67fkq.jpg

1 hour ago, Property_Damage said:

What sort of weirdness is happening with this game's page? When I look at it it shows no owners, despite there being recent players, and no trophies earned and no plats earned despite that you clearly have them:

Tr67fkq.jpg