Camp Wannalottaplat

4 minutes ago, Toogie53 said:

How did you like it? It was a surprise hit for me. Kind of a slow start but I really thought it was one of my favorites by the time I finished it. 

I actually enjoyed it, at least my first playthrough. Definitely better than I thought it would be. My second playthrough was kinda boring just running around doing the same things, and really hated that there was only the on save file. I spent my first playthrough going after the collectibles just for fun only to lose all of them when I restarted.

8 minutes ago, monkeydluffy512 said:

I actually enjoyed it, at least my first playthrough. Definitely better than I thought it would be. My second playthrough was kinda boring just running around doing the same things, and really hated that there was only the on save file. I spent my first playthrough going after the collectibles just for fun only to lose all of them when I restarted.

I agree. I was in love after the first playthrough and that diminshed a little bit when playing it again for trophies. The second playthrough feels like it's mostly unnecessary. It was cool to see how your relationships with Vito , Cassandra, and Burke could have gone, but that's not worth the 8-10 hours it takes to get there again. It would have been better if the second playthrough was more like a New Game + where you have everything all unlocked already and could really speed through it. The collectibles were interesting. No trophies tied to them though. Do you think being required to collect Playboy magazines for a trophy would have adjusted the rating with ESRB? I would rave about this game if the trophies were set up in a way you could do it in one playthrough. 

Edited by Toogie53

17 minutes ago, Toogie53 said:

The collectibles were interesting. No trophies tied to them though. Do you think being required to collect Playboy magazines for a trophy would have adjusted the rating with ESRB?

Pretty sure it would have stayed the same. Mafia 2 had a trophy for collecting all Playboy magazines, and it was really annoying. In that game collectibles were not marked on the map and the game was more linear even though it was open world. Even worse for Mafia 2 was going after "wanted posters":shakefist:.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, VeritableLemon said:

I'll bring the cake ? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

21 hours ago, Toogie53 said:

Happy birthday!

17 hours ago, fishy10101 said:

Happy Birthday, I'll try and get a Plat in celebration!

Thank you! 

8 hours ago, Toogie53 said:

@Mapa added your games list and allowed the birthday party in cabin #8. Need to know which adventure time game you mean. I picked Finn & Jake Investigations at random. 

Thanks! Sorry about that, it is Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom (Vita) ?

2 hours ago, HailHale81 said:

@Toogie53 I'll be doing The Secret of Monkey Island Special Edition and Never Alone ps4 na version. I've been putting on a show for too long. I need a break entertaining the campers and go relax in the lake. Starting to see Parappa in my sleep haha

Sleep? What sleep? I got none! You were rappin and dancing all damn night (and morning)! ?
Hale's definition of relaxing at Lake..
minion-+me+importa+nada.gif

Edited by Mapa
  • Like 1

@Toogie53 Woops didn't know there is more than one Gal Gun out there. But you got it right, I was referring to Double Peace.

Also if I'm not mistaken Life is Strange (PS3) is missing.

Couldn't get any sleep in cabin #9, someone decided to go with Brutal Legend? R.I.P. sleep for next 3 months

• Like 1

And before the day is over----
Platinum for my Make Friends Category -- Blue Reflection
100% Completion for my Get Tested Category -- Tales of Zestiria

That makes 4 Day-1 completions with the Abzu and Unfinished Swan completions I got just after midnight ;) 
I mean... not as good as @ArtikSkarab's 9 completions, but nothing to scoff at either.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

I mean... not as good as @ArtikSkarab's 9 completions, but nothing to scoff at either.

You hitting 90% completion also is noting to scoff at either.  Good job wit that and congrats on your Zestiria 100%, that one is pretty long even if it's not one of the longest Tales of plats.

• Like 1

Just now, ladynadiad said:

You hitting 90% completion also is noting to scoff at either.  Good job wit that and congrats on your Zestiria 100%, that one is pretty long even if it's not one of the longest Tales of plats.

Thanks! I actually had it just below 91% before this event started. Hoping to get to about 93% or so by the end.... I've got 3 games that have been sitting around in my incomplete games for the past year or so (Atelier Rorona @ 57%, Final Fantasy X @ 48%, and Knock-Knock @ 4%), and I think that'll get me a good increase if I can manage to get all them finished up :) 

And thanks on Zestiria! I got the plat back in November but had been sitting on the DLC for a while. Wasn't much of a fan of Alisha's or Rose's (including both personality as well as fighting style) so I didn't have much enthusiasm for picking it back up haha. I actually did enjoy the base game quite a bit, especially after coming back to it after playing Berseria. I think a lot of people who didn't like it might actually see it in a different light if they try it again after that (though I enjoyed it even before my beloved Berseria).
Definitely not looking forward to the other long Tales plat-- Symphonia. Played it a while ago and really didn't like it. I don't understand why so many people do enjoy it....

S9f343c.pngGet Tested. This may not end well. Lol. But I wanted to try it, and my completion percentage is so high, it won't make a huge dent if I fail. Not being able to ever reach 100% is a blessing in disguise. 

@Toogie53 And you put the wrong links for One Piece and Steins;Gate. It's this one and this one. Not sure how you do the image links, or I'd have made it easier for you. :/ I knew Steins;Gate would be a troublemaker with its 10 freakin' lists. :lol:

@xMissFantasy Happy Birthday!

Edited by Fidel
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Howling-Lady said:

@Toogie53 Another for me as I’ve completed Abzu. I’d also like to add another game to my list.

Make Something: Dragon Age: Inquisition 67%

I’m rather close to the plat, just need another playthrough in nightmare and some other trophies, but I’ve only done one of the dlcs.

If you unlock the platinum, the DLCs wouldnt be required for my event. You can actually use the same game in two events; once for platinum, once for 100%. 

43 minutes ago, xMissFantasy said:

Hey guys, it's my birthday! :) I'm probably gonna be AWOL for most of the weekend but I'll try and get another game done. :P 

Have fun! 

I will update and fix things again sometime tomorrow. I'm on mobile right now and my ability to edit is much more limited.

6 hours ago, eigen-space said:

And thanks on Zestiria! I got the plat back in November but had been sitting on the DLC for a while. Wasn't much of a fan of Alisha's or Rose's (including both personality as well as fighting style) so I didn't have much enthusiasm for picking it back up haha. I actually did enjoy the base game quite a bit, especially after coming back to it after playing Berseria. I think a lot of people who didn't like it might actually see it in a different light if they try it again after that (though I enjoyed it even before my beloved Berseria).

Definitely not looking forward to the other long Tales plat-- Symphonia. Played it a while ago and really didn't like it. I don't understand why so many people do enjoy it....

I actually felt the same about Symphonia.  I think a lot of people liked it back when it came out because RPGs weren't as common on the Gamecube and it got a lot of people into the series.  But I've also noticed I tend to not like the most popular titles in the series.  My favorites in the series were Hearts, Eternia and Abyss.  I did enjoy Zestiria and have the 100% on the PC version.  I actually didn't care much for the other two fan favorites of Vesperia and Xillia.

Edit: Also, I got the plat in Root Letter.  It's not showing yet since updating profiles is currently disabled but once it's back up I'll get that updated.

Edited by ladynadiad

Sorry I didn't get this out earlier but I was planning on taking a nap... and fell asleep until 5 AM. Oops. I'm getting old. :( Also, didja HAFTA begin site maintenance the instant I remembered to update my profile? How long before I can update my profile? ?

Day 1 Afternoon Activities:

• Went to Soviet Russia and tried to climb an electric tower... and failed miserably. ?

Current Progress:

• Reverie: 100%
  • Teslagrad: 7%
  • Everything else: 0%

Yeah, thought I could knock out Teslagrad quickly too... finally got the hood, the third upgrade... and spent a F'KING HOUR trying to get that one scroll which requires you to do a precise moonvault into the ceiling. The creators must be crazy.

So I am going to take a break from that game for now. I had a weird dream about Ni no Kuni 2 and decided it was time to actually play that game... right after I platinum Disgaea 5 and Grim Legends 3. Sorry, Level-5, but I have priorities and no funky dream is going to stop me. :P

On 5/31/2018 at 9:18 PM, donut_plz said:

There’s gonna be plats and completes littered all over the place by the end of camp... and @xMissFantasy‘s vodka bottles. ??

Oh gawd. Looks like I will bunking outside tonight so I don't have to whiff the upcoming hangover vomit. ?

48 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

I actually felt the same about Symphonia.  I think a lot of people liked it back when it came out because RPGs weren't as common on the Gamecube and it got a lot of people into the series.  But I've also noticed I tend to not like the most popular titles in the series.  My favorites in the series were Hearts, Eternia and Abyss.  I did enjoy Zestiria and have the 100% on the PC version.  I actually didn't care much for the other two fan favorites of Vesperia and Xillia.

I can say that is probably the case with me and Symphonia. It was an amazing Gamecube game. And Lloyd being voiced by Robin from Teen Titans didn't hurt my enjoying it. :lol: Abyss is my all-time favorite, though. And I didn't really think very highly of Xillia, either. But then Hearts didn't really grab me, and Vesperia was one of the few games I paid full price for and didn't regret it one bit. Lol. I never played Eternia since I got into the series late, and you can't buy them on PSN.