Camp Wannalottaplat

Been a slow progress at getting the Gintama Plat. and the journey to kick Unversed asses been good and I`am getting used to Terra`s playstyle, btw That Armor they wear at times is cool.

@Toogie53 I like to replace Tales of Xillia with Megadimension Neptunia VIIR for the Go Hiking.

I got everyone's percentages updated for all the game lists existing since Friday. Looks like all cabins are on the board after the first weekend. I am now going back through the thread and making all the requested updates to game lists and adding the new people. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Fitzquaid said:

Of course I spent most of the weekend playing The Witcher 3 instead of any of the above, but I'm not putting that on my list.  Probably.

You should, the game itself can fit in many categories of the event like Go Hiking, Tell a Ghost Story, Hang Out A Lake, Shot Something, etc.

On 6/1/2018 at 11:43 PM, masaru-san said:

Work was so busy I almost forgot today was the start of camp!

My initial games are:

Shoot something = - 36%

Make friends = - 1%

Play a sport = - 21%

Have a great time everyone!

Hey there. The images didn't stay. Can you let me know your games again?

1 hour ago, xMissFantasy said:

@Dragon-Archon Thanks! :) 

I'm back! Worked all weekend and didn't get any games done unfortunately. Decided to party last night to make up for not being able to on my actual birthday and I might have been a little too drunk.. ? Don't worry cabin 1, I can hold my liquor! And I'll clean up my mess and give everyone cake! :P 

As long as you're fun when drunk

20 minutes ago, Toogie53 said:

I got everyone's percentages updated for all the game lists existing since Friday. Looks like all cabins are on the board after the first weekend. I am now going back through the thread and making all the requested updates to game lists and adding the new people. 

You updated my :platinum: in Dragon's Dogma but forgot the one in Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory for the  Get Tested  category ^_^.

25 minutes ago, Uchiha_Snake__ said:

You should, the game itself can fit in many categories of the event like Go Hiking, Tell a Ghost Story, Hang Out A Lake, Shot Something, etc.

I hear you, it probably works for most of the categories.  The problem's just that I'm not very good at finishing games!

42 minutes ago, Toogie53 said:

Hey there. The images didn't stay. Can you let me know your games again?

Ah, sorry about that! I'll write them out this time and take this opportunity to add a few more too. 

Shoot something = Hitman: Absolution - 36%

Make friends = Alpha Protocol - 1%

Play a sport = - 21%

Do a crazy stunt - Mirrors Edge Catalyst - Plat (just now) 

Hang out at the lake = Hydrophobia - 0%

Survive = I Am Alive - 0%

Tell a ghost story = Yakuza: Dead Souls - 25%

Bonus Summer Vacation = Phineas and Ferb Across the Third Dimension - 0%

Please let me know if you have any questions about my justification! 

Edited by masaru-san
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, KatyHelaine said:

Hey these are my choices for summer camp! Hope I'm not too late :)

Horizon Zero Dawn- Shoot Something 

RIME- Go Hiking

Firewatch- Hang Out at the Lake 

Journey- Summer Vacation

Nope. You are in. Adding you right now!

30 minutes ago, Kent said:

@Toogie53 I may have worded my previous request wrong. I want Persona 5 in the Summer Vacation category and KH:BSS in Make Friends. You can remove re:CoM from my list. 

That should clear things up. :D

Got it. I was tempted to mess it up again somehow and make you shake your head a little. 

37 minutes ago, masaru-san said:

Play a sport = - 21%

:D:D:D  I'm assuming the paintball game since its the only thing at 21% on your profile. 

Edited by Toogie53

I guess my initial impression was that the game was a long hike so to speak, I guess it is more of a metaphor. I can switch to Monkey Island 2 if need be, that involves hiking in the literal sense.

Also, I think you got my PS4 version of Sound Shapes which I plat already, I meant my PS3 version.

Edited by Willreaper41

4 hours ago, eigen-space said:

I'm from Arizona. I'm used to the scorch.

I spent much of my childhood in Arizona. Parents liked to move back and forth between there and Illinois about every 6 months. :/

Bouncing around all over the place today and last night :lol: Made some progress on Far Cry and Duck Dynasty. Then got dragged into boosting Kung Fu Panda, so may swap that with something. Or not, as I'm not sure where it would fit. 

9 minutes ago, Willreaper41 said:

I guess my initial impression was that the game was a long hike so to speak, I guess it is more of a metaphor. I can switch to Monkey Island 2 if need be, that involves hiking in the literal sense.

Well.  I don't want to make you pick a new game, but maybe your categories can be shuffled around to make it fit. For example, I am pretty sure (not 100%) that it has a mini-game in and could fit the hermit category. 

6 minutes ago, malachi1987 said:

Woot for cabin 3 being in 2nd place. Keep up good work. I for one have a few more easy to get closer to my 13 total

I'm definitely going to be cleaning up some of my easy ones this weekend. I decided to write a guide for Atelier L&S so I've been so slow. Glad I prepped my first couple for quick completion, otherwise I'd feel like I've let our cabin down!

10 minutes ago, Howling-Lady said:

@Toogie53 I think I forgot specify, but I’m playing Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories and 2 on PS4 not PS3. I do own the collection on ps3, by I’m playing it on PS4 for this event.

Updated your links and percentages for those two games.