Camp Wannalottaplat

3 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

I'm definitely going to be cleaning up some of my easy ones this weekend. I decided to write a guide for Atelier L&S so I've been so slow. Glad I prepped my first couple for quick completion, otherwise I'd feel like I've let our cabin down!

No as long as we have fun you have accomplished everything . Becoming first will just be icing on the cake

Just now, donut_plz said:

What did you think of it? Haven't played MLB since maybe 2011 on x360.

I loved it. One of my favorites since MLB 11. The difficulty levels are more realistic, and the AI is much better.

Just now, Toogie53 said:

We're officially at a cabin load of trophies!! I averaged out the number of games per cabin and it's 66.

Wooo! I feel honored to have maxed out the load!

@Toogie53

I would like to add manhunt in the put on a show category, please...also I think our cabin has 3/55 with my latest addition...meaning no longer accepting participants or games...haha...joking...also, my assassin's creed png says rogue remastered (on my screen) rather than trilogy chronicles as mentioned earlier...apologies if already updated and I'm just retarded...

2nd apology due to cabin mates...been trying to finish up bulletstorm as well as helping a few groups with uc4 survival trophies (can't resist online co-op) ...will get down to business tomorrow...

Edited by ProfBambam55

4 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

@Toogie53

I would like to add manhunt in the put on a show category, please...also I think our cabin has 3/55 with my latest addition...meaning no longer accepting participants or games...haha...joking...also, my assassin's creed png says rogue remastered (on my screen) rather than trilogy chronicles as mentioned earlier...apologies if already updated and I'm just retarded...

2nd apology due to cabin mates...been trying to finish up bulletstorm as well as helping a few groups with uc4 survival trophies (can't resist online co-op) ...will get down to business tomorrow...

Updated your list. Fixed the trophy count for the cabin. 

I've been wanting to try the UC4 Survival stuff. Maybe I can find a place for it in the next event. 

49 minutes ago, Toogie53 said:

Updated your list. Fixed the trophy count for the cabin. 

I've been wanting to try the UC4 Survival stuff. Maybe I can find a place for it in the next event. 

cool...thanks... 

it's a lot of fun imo...if you need a hand feel free to hit me up...er, i mean...start a gaming session...talk of boosting in the forums is taboo...haha...

Edited by ProfBambam55

At first I thought you just overlooked my Skyrim progression and accidentally put it at 0% which wouldn't have been a big deal in the long run. But now after you've updated DDD for me I just found the mistake. You used Skyrim VR for me, but I am playing the normal version of Skyrim on PS4 :P 

S8958f3.png

So it would be this link instead. I thought the same would've happened to @wolverine123, but the madman is ACTUALLY playing Skyrim VR :D 

And after 9 hours of work I'm just too stoopid to figure the link + image mumbo jumbo, so yeah :dunno: But after 10 minutes of brainfarting it may just work now :P 

Edited by Jens
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, monkeydluffy512 said:

Hey @Toogie53

I would like to add Middle-earth Shadow of Mordor for Be a Hermit, as long as hanging out with Gollum counts.

S684396.png 47% base game

and if horseback riding counts as a "summer activity" I would like to add Darksiders: Warmastered Edition as my bonus game.

S8fc9e7.png  0%

Gollum is a hermit for sure. The other is a bit of a stretch but you can do it if yiu want it.

5 minutes ago, Toogie53 said:

The other is a bit of a stretch but you can do it if you want it.

I figured it may be a stretch so, I'll either find a better category for it or bury back in the backlog for another event. As for now I'll work on finishing my list and find something more appropriate for the bonus slot.

• Like 1