Camp Wannalottaplat

2 minutes ago, Lagoon Aris said:

Finished my first game for this event.

I successfully got the Plat in Valley. So, one more game for Cabin 3.
Now, I think I will rush through some of the shorter games in the coming week. 

Cabin #2, we are falling behind...but at least we are still ahead of Cabin #4.

17 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

Thank you moderation team for adding the spoiler tags in to the above post.  Appreciated

17 hours ago, Toogie53 said:

Yes. Thank you from me too. 

Sorry, I apologize for not putting spoiler tags in there, I didn't realize I was spoiling so much of the plot! :( Anyways.

Day 5: Still ongoing

• Running a kingdom as per usual

Ni No Kuni 2: 22%

Finally got to Chapter 5... heavy spoilers ahoy!

Spoiler

My thoughts: "Boy am I glad the guards showed up before Evan had to kiss Tani or I would have had to leave the room."

Batu was really pissed. Lofty is one son of a bitch the way he set it up to get arrested in Hydropolis. Poor Evan! I know he will probably have to have a child to carry on his kingdom after the story ends but we have enough nasty rumors about his love life going around. He's 14, for Pete's sake! xD

Lofty is one crazy kingmaker, that's all I can say. The good thing is that his plans WORK. And now Queen Narcissa is visiting her kingmaker... and I see bad things happening.

The skirmishes were giving me grief until I figured out that I had to AFK for two hours to get my kingsguilders maxed out. I don't mind a little grinding. Finally killed a few more tainted monsters I wish I had known about - I mean, seriously, if I had known about the tainted Grimchillas that are only Level 22, I wouldn't be raging about tainted monsters in general. Might try to tackle the Eert Grove Dreamer's Door again, the golem boss there kissed my @$$ last time and I was only Danger Level 1!

I know I have other games but I am just too addicted to completing the story of this game. It's really getting deep and complex with King Evan trying to follow his ideals.

Edited by SquidBaronet

1 minute ago, Fidel said:

Unless a certain someone decides to demand a trade, to get away from all these pineapple pizza haters and bullies. :ninja:

But @Kent and I only want to educate you with Gordon Ramsay cooking shows, we weren't really going to torture you for putting pineapple on pizza I swear :ninja:

It's got me curious now how many pineapple on pizza lovers we have at Camp Wannalottaplat :D

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

But @Kent and I only want to educate you with Gordon Ramsay cooking shows, we weren't really going to torture you for putting pineapple on pizza I swear :ninja:

It's got me curious now how many pineapple on pizza lovers we have at Camp Wannalottaplat :D

I like pineapple on pizza....anchovies too

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

I wouldn't call me a pineapple pizza lover, but I think it's just fine and eat it if that's what people have ordered. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mesopithecus said:

Not me, but that's more because I'm not fond of pineapple.  Now dessert pizza with fruits I like?  That I can go for.  Dessert pizza is amazing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShogunCroCop said:

I like pineapple on pizza....anchovies too

36 minutes ago, Toogie53 said:

I wouldn't call me a pineapple pizza lover, but I think it's just fine and eat it if that's what people have ordered. 

Maaaan, Cabin #2 is sounding like my kind of cabin. I need to pull a Kevin Durant or LeBron James, and head for greener pastures. Or I could be your guys' mole? Letting you know all of Cabin #4's secrets, and how to beat them. I mean, no! Nobody read that! I wouldn't betray my own cabin. Haha.. ha. :ninja:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fidel said:

Unless a certain someone decides to demand a trade, to get away from all these pineapple pizza haters and bullies. :ninja:

You have at least one ally in Cabin 3.

1 hour ago, Mesopithecus said:

A local pizza chain has THE KONA pizza. It's my favorite. Try it sometime and then tell me that you don't like pineapple on pizza.

Also a fan of pesto sauce on pizza.

Edited by eigen-space
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Fidel said:

Maaaan, Cabin #2 is sounding like my kind of cabin. I need to pull a Kevin Durant or LeBron James, and head for greener pastures. Or I could be your guys' mole? Letting you know all of Cabin #4's secrets, and how to beat them. I mean, no! Nobody read that! I wouldn't betray my own cabin. Haha.. ha. :ninja:

Take me down to the cabin 2 city 
Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty (probably)

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Br1ste said:

Hey Toogie, can I add Space Hulk as being a hermit? It's a claustrophobic puzzle game and the last trophy I need is 40,000 kills. I'll definitely be a hermit getting that trophy. It's the Vita NA version. Thanks!!

Gotta cash it in as reparation for losing your sanity while getting the 40k? :P 

44 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

They deliver.... within 7.5 miles of their locations (so arbitrary).

Damn, my 5172 miles is just out from delivery.

In other news I finished 3 games in my backlog and STILL have issues with KH 2.5. Data Battles are a bitch

52 minutes ago, Psy-Tychist said:

In other news I finished 3 games in my backlog and STILL have issues with KH 2.5. Data Battles are a bitch

Which ones are giving you trouble?  A lot of them can be cheesed, using a similar method to Lingering Will cheese strategy so that might be something that would help :)

4 hours ago, Toogie53 said:

@Jens fixed the version and added your platinum. Nice job!
@monkeydluffy512 added both games for now. You can adjust later if you want to. 
@Dessane Fixed your link and added Pattapon
@toofhairy updated your plat. Grats!
@Kittet3 added your plat to cabin #2's prestigious collection that's way better than any of the other cabins!
@fishy10101 Updated your plats. Nice one to have! I need to get back to Prey.
@Sardavanua Added Demon's Souls. Good luck!
@Mapa updated your platinum. Cabin #8 is on a roll today. 

Thanks Friend! :) 

• Like 1

@Toogie53 Another plat for me, finished Claire. Not a fun time and a few bugs added extra time to this that I would have rather spent playing fun game. 

That makes 3 games completed for me, all of them rather easy. I've got 2 more easy games, LiS and Rime, but the rest of my list will take me a while.

Make Friends: Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories 50%

Hangout at the Lake: Abzu 100%

Go Hiking: Unravel 100%

Shoot Something: Mass Effect 2 80%

Make Something: Dragon Age: Inquisition 85%

Learn Something: God of War(PS3) 45%

Put on a Show: Life is Strange Before the Storm 0%

Tell a Ghost Story: Claire 100%

Get Tested: Bloodborne

Be a Hermit: Rime 0%

Bonus Summer Vacation: Kingdom Hearts 2 0%

I actually have a progress update :D

Got the platinum for Reverie tonight, such a fun little game styled like Zelda and Earthbound.  The humor was great and the gameplay was a lot of fun

@Toogie53 No rush, but when you next do an update could I please have Reverie counted under Hangout at the Lake and re-add Danganronpa 2 back under the bonus game :D  I didn't realize that there were some water and swimming segments in Reverie.  Thank you! ^_^

• Like 2