Camp Wannalottaplat

26 minutes ago, Jens said:

Scc35e7.png

Guess I'll add that one for Go Hiking if you wouldn't mind @Toogie53

I heard its a short but meowgnificent time. So it sounds purrfect to just knock it out between my (probably too long) games. And how could I say no after so many recommeowndations.

Well I tried.

Done. 

• Like 1

I cat that! Fur real?! My hairballs are in a twist! More cat puns spotted!

3yKWr-.png

Look at what the @Jens drags in. One more kitten that has not been furgotten, my effurts have not been furtile. My puss of mind has been restored.

Let's cat this show on the road, let's litter this box with purrific cat puns, cat's make summer clawmp an impawtant tail of heroics and passion that we pass on to our kittens and grandkittens!

Edited by Aze
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Fidel said:

And the folks in my cabin think I complete games too fast. :lol: Well done. 

And I'm ready if you are, I guess. Might be the start of an epic fail on my part, though. 

Hahaha, I've been off work for the last two weeks with nothing to do, it'll be slower for the rest of camp xD

Let's do it!!! :D I'm sure we'll both fail horribly at first but then we'll get better and then we'll win...right? I'm just gonna keep telling myself that anyway :P

I'm in the UK so it's now my bedtime, but I'll start as soon as I'm back from work tomorrow! Yay!!! :D

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Aze said:

I cat that! Fur real?! My hairballs are in a twist! More cat puns spotted!

3yKWr-.png

Look at what the @Jens drags in. One more kitten that has not been furgotten, my effurts have not been furtile. My puss of mind has been restored.

Let's cat this show on the road, let's litter this box with purrific cat puns, cat's make summer clawmp an impawtant tail of heroics and passion that we pass on to our kittens and grandkittens!

Ah my eyes. Why?! Did Pix Cat cause some kind of trauma or is that just your thing?

Also if Cabin 6 is allowed to have kittens, I want some too. All we have is sticks...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kristycism said:

Hahaha, I've been off work for the last two weeks with nothing to do, it'll be slower for the rest of camp xD

Let's do it!!! :D I'm sure we'll both fail horribly at first but then we'll get better and then we'll win...right? I'm just gonna keep telling myself that anyway :P

I'm in the UK so it's now my bedtime, but I'll start as soon as I'm back from work tomorrow! Yay!!! :D

Sounds good. I'll wait till tomorrow as well, then, and just play this LEGO game a bit more tonight. 

15 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

I don't know what to make of this, it almost reads that you are happy about completing a game. You need to be vigilant that is how these completionists get you in, next minute you find yourself playing the same game each day... day after day ... week after week..... it is inhuman man, don't succumb, fight it. I would hate to see you fall.

It's okay, it was a common plat :P They haven't got me yet.

• Like 1

Well, I've platted Prey, making it my 55th, as was initially planned. If you need an overall percentage with DLC included, it's 84%. Now that it sits in the good milestone place it belongs in, I should progress more quickly in my other games.

Oh, and a question: do I need to buy and complete MoonCrash for the entry to count? 

Edited by NetEntity
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, NetEntity said:

Well, I've platted Prey, making it my 55th, as was initially planned. If you need an overall percentage with DLC included, it's 84%. Now that it sits in the good milestone place it belongs in, I should progress more quickly in my other games.

Oh, and a question: do I need to buy and complete MoonCrash for the entry to count? 

Nope. Your plat counts for a completion. I’ll get it updated on the main page in the morning. ?

Debating on whether or not I want to change my Put on a Show to Shining Resonance Refrain. On one hand, the game looks freaking awesome and I pre-ordered it the moment I saw the trailer... on the other hand, it doesn't get released for another month and looks like a typical AAA-length JRPG... which means I probably won't have enough time to finish it before the event ends as I'm not the fastest when it comes to JRPGs (really like to take my time and explore everything during a first play through).

I know it was released a few months ago in the JP region so wondering if anyone can talk about the length of the plat in comparison to some other big names in the genre that I'm familiar with-- like Tales Of, Atelier, or Final Fantasy.

Trailer for the game in the spoilers :P

Spoiler

i know this really doesn't have anything to do with the competition or anything but it made my day just now! :)

But in the last 24 hours i've gained like 15-18 in the reputation system!! WOOT, 

Thank you to who is throwing them :D

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

My abilities are: Cannon upgrade x2, Auto-Life, Auto-regen x3, cost converter

Neon: Neon bar/g x8, neon orb/g x9 (I have no further neons to expend)

Weapons: blizzaga/g x5 (I have no further of these to expend either)

Cockpits: bubble helm/g x1, big bridge/g x1, bridge/g x2

Shield: large shell/g x1

And since I only used one cost converter also have a teeny ship equipped with 1x blizzard/g and 1x blizzara/g and a bubble helm/g.  I found that sacrificing a cost converter for a cannon upgrade seemed to increase the overall damage output.

I have 12 cost to spare on the teeny ship and 66 on the main ship.  AP is maxed out at 20/20.

BTW, for anyone else playing KH2, this ship is a beast that can one shot the vast majority of ships.  It can easily S rank any other mission.  Donut ships are awesome in KH2.

I recommend to remove the shield and cockpits, these are simply too large. The idea behind the donut design is that you place everything in the outer square and keep the center clear. You will only need some square blocks, neon, weapons, and some wings for mobility. Also equip as many Draw as possible to attract those points to reach medal lvl 30 and enter berserk mode. I also recommend to replay the level 1-3 of the first 8 routes and level 1 + 2 of the 9th route to get another cost converter and more neon + mobility wings. IIRC I used angel/demon wing :hmm: . Also add one Graviga (I believe it's the cannon that fires an explosive orb).

5 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I recommend to remove the shield and cockpits, these are simply too large. The idea behind the donut design is that you place everything in the outer square and keep the center clear. You will only need some square blocks, neon, weapons, and some wings for mobility. Also equip as many Draw as possible to attract those points to reach medal lvl 30 and enter berserk mode. I also recommend to replay the level 1-3 of the first 8 routes and level 1 + 2 of the 9th route to get another cost converter and more neon + mobility wings. IIRC I used angel/demon wing :hmm: . Also add one Graviga (I believe it's the cannon that fires an explosive orb).

I have a second cost converter, but using it means ditching the second cannon upgrade and adding that was a huge increase in damage output.  As far as I know 20 AP is the max, right?  If I add the second cost converter that means less damage output and 4 AP left that is of little use.  So how would I make up for that loss with the 200 cost I'd gain when I could get the cannon upgrade and toss another weapon on the teeny ship just as easily?

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Completely forgot to post this, but I got the plat for Demon Gaze II a few days ago. I see Toogie already added it to the OP though.

:platinum: #182: Demon Gaze II

1Lf55314.png

Still working on the optional post-game DLC that's included in the English version and liking it so far. Full review about the game will be posted once that's done.

Congrats!  The post-game is great, everything before it didn't quite feel like Demon Gaze to me. 

Did the difficulty also drastically  ramp up for you as soon as you entered 

Spoiler

Grimodar Castle? 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

I have a second cost converter, but using it means ditching the second cannon upgrade and adding that was a huge increase in damage output.  As far as I know 20 AP is the max, right?  If I add the second cost converter that means less damage output and 4 AP left that is of little use.  So how would I make up for that loss with the 200 cost I'd gain when I could get the cannon upgrade and toss another weapon on the teeny ship just as easily?

Well, if you can add all the neon, some wings, guns, and a Gravira cannon within the block limit, feel free to use a teeny ship or two for extra guns and wings.

Yeah, 20 AP is the limit. Definitely use the remaining AP for Draw, as that will speed up reaching medal lvl 30.

11 minutes ago, Sardavanua said:

Congrats!  The post-game is great, everything before it didn't quite feel like Demon Gaze to me. 

Did the difficulty also drastically  ramp up for you as soon as you entered 

Hide contents

Grimodar Castle? 

Thanks :D . I still prefer the first game over the second, since imo the story and ost is better. But the DLC is very good so far. There's just one part of the plot I don't like, it seems a bit farfetched. And yeah, it was a huge step up. Did a few runs in Cancer's dungeon for better equipment and leveled up a few times in the process and things went much better afterwards.... until it was time for

Spoiler

the Mirage Mars boss fight. Spent some time save-scumming for better artefacts and it was doable again. Reached the Deep-Sea Temple and Mirage Uranus is next.

Too bad Cross Fix has been nerfed so much, it was very useful in the first game.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

3 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Too bad Cross Fix has been nerfed so much, it was very useful in the first game.

Absolutely, I beat the first game with no tank other than an assassin thanks to Cross Fix, it was great fun - I take it that doesn't work so well this time around?