Camp Wannalottaplat

18 minutes ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

I am going to drop some of my games that I know I will not get through. So my the ones I am keeping are as follows.

Lego Ninjago: Completed

Abzu: Completed

Murdered Soul Suspect: 55%

Tokyo Xanadu: 65%

Yonder: 79%

You can delete the rest. I do not know if I will get to them. I may add one or two when I complete these.

Updated your list. I don't have you down for the bonus category anymore. Do one of these fit it somehow?

14 minutes ago, xMissFantasy said:

Hey @Toogie53 I'd like to add Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen to my list. It can fit under four categories but I think I'll put it under survive. I just started it Monday and since I have no idea when I start my new job, I have quite a few days off to just waste playing it. 

Nice to see you adding another game... and a pretty beefy one at that! ^_^

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xMissFantasy said:

Hey @Toogie53 I'd like to add Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen to my list. It can fit under four categories but I think I'll put it under survive. I just started it Monday and since I have no idea when I start my new job, I have quite a few days off to just waste playing it. 

Added. Enjoy your precious time off! ?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Kent said:

@Toogie53 Can you please swap Amnesia Collection with Resident Evil 7 please. I'll do the plat for this event and the DLC for the Halloween event. 

I got that game a couple weeks ago. Haven't actually opened it. Plan to do the plat during Halloween. I'm adding it right now, so consider it done. 

2 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

I thought about Ghost Story because it is kinda supernatural stuff and scary too :)

Oh interesting. I was expecting Make Something. I haven't played one of these before. LP3 is on my profile from my kids starting it though. What is the supernatural stuff? I like ghost story things and I just got done fleshing out the idea for Halloween. So I'm in the mood.

Edited by Toogie53

19 minutes ago, Toogie53 said:

Oh interesting. I was expecting Make Something. I haven't played one of these before. LP3 is on my profile from my kids starting it though. What is the supernatural stuff? I like ghost story things and I just got done fleshing out the idea for Halloween. So I'm in the mood.

The Dream World is in danger to be destroyed by a monster named The Negativitron.

• Like 1

Ok everyone. I put a poll up on this thread related to the design of the event badges. Please vote! It should be on the top of any page of this thread. As a note, the badges for Camp Wannalottaplat will be in the current boy scout merit badge style. I'd only want to potentially change the style once per year. I voted in the poll but don't let that influence you. I am pretty down the middle on the decision and change which way I'm leaning every time I think about it. 

Edited by Toogie53
  • Like 2

Can I swap out my go hiking game to rainbow skies please. Forgot it was out this month, just bought it, going to start it tomorrow and if it's half as good as the first one I know I'm not going to be able to put it down until I finish it. I was getting nowhere with banner saga 2 anyway.

8 minutes ago, wolverine123 said:

Can I swap out my go hiking game to rainbow skies please. Forgot it was out this month, just bought it, going to start it tomorrow and if it's half as good as the first one I know I'm not going to be able to put it down until I finish it. I was getting nowhere with banner saga 2 anyway.

Sure! I'll get it done. 

• Like 1

Quick update:  

I didn't make any progress at all:rolleyes:

After my vacation past week, I've decided to go on with Alienation and Thumper. So where's the progress?

Well for those who don't know Thumper, let's put it like that: It's difficult. It's freakin hard to pull of S Ranks. There's only nine levels and I can't get past level #4, for almost 1 1/2 years now.

I already have serious issues on the first half of the game, but I was told that this is nothing compared to level #9 it's supposed to be incredibly fast and requires inhuman reflexes. Lol can't be that hard amiright? Just checked it out on Youtube, you literally can't see what's going on there and the best thing is that the reaction time ramps up to a matter of milliseconds. The Velocity games feel like Walking Simulator games compared to that. There's a reason why only a small amount of players across all platforms has achieved all achievements and I'm afraid I won't be part of them anytime soon.

Not giving up right now, just letting my Cabin #9 mates know I'm not just sitting on my lazy backbone. 

About Alienation: I can't take the grind. I've played trough it too many times already and always managed to mess it up. Won't waste my time on it anymore.

@donut_plz Would you kindly exchange Alienation with Aaero? I got 100% on Aaero yesterday and it fits into the Shooting category, as it's the only thing you can do besides flying.

@Br1ste & @wolverine123 Thanks alot for the advice. This will make things definitely more doable. 

11 hours ago, donut_plz said:

Nice to see you adding another game... and a pretty beefy one at that! ^_^

I never played it on PS3 and I have my boyfriend coaching me on builds to make it a bit easier haha. :P 

10 hours ago, Toogie53 said:

Added. Enjoy your precious time off! 1f638.png

Thanks! And I shall. :) 

not sure which way to vote as this is the first time in one of these camps

6 hours ago, Sardavanua said:

Well for those who don't know Thumper, let's put it like that: It's difficult. It's freakin hard to pull of S Ranks. There's only nine levels and I can't get past level #4, for almost 1 1/2 years now.

I already have serious issues on the first half of the game, but I was told that this is nothing compared to level #9 it's supposed to be incredibly fast and requires inhuman reflexes. Lol can't be that hard amiright? Just checked it out on Youtube, you literally can't see what's going on there and the best thing is that the reaction time ramps up to a matter of milliseconds. The Velocity games feel like Walking Simulator games compared to that. There's a reason why only a small amount of players across all platforms has achieved all achievements and I'm afraid I won't be part of them anytime soon.

i have faith in you to do this! I've never played the game myself but have seen a friend (who i met through another friend i used to work with) playing this game a couple times and decided to check his progress on the game and he has completed the trophy list, so if he can i believe YOU can as well :):)

@Toogie53 Hey sorry I haven't really been around :) But can you take away all of my "suggested" games. I seem to be going in every other direction with what I am playing. Basically I will update as I actually complete games :P

So I have 2 games completed. 

Shoot Something - Grand Kingdom :platinum:

Hermit - Furmins 100.png

Furmins (if you haven't played it) is a "solve the puzzle game" and I was wondering if it should count for Hermit as there were lots of little friends you had to shoot to the goal...but then I realized that I am the puzzle creator and I am sacrificing these underlings so I can get the candy for myself :D So yes that is a pretty loner thing to do.

Well back to earning my badges to help my cabin.

1 hour ago, Inuty said:

@Toogie53

It´s my first Event so not really sure how the badges look like, but I guess it´s up to you. You put in the effort for the Event and even for the badges so I think they will be just fine however you decide to make them :) 

voted I don´t care

If you look at the signatures listing "Community Badges" (hidden in spoiler) i.e. at Toogie's or mine you'll see what they look(ed) like :) Doesn't work on mobile, at least i don't see any signature on my mobile...

Edited by Evil_Joker88

19 hours ago, xMissFantasy said:

Such an awesome game! And yes it fits perfectly the Survive category especially when it turns to night while you're exploring

So I remember someone had Life is Strange on their list, but not what category it was and this topic definitely is large enough that going and checking may be hard.  I just started it because I was hankering for an easy plat and could add it but wasn't even sure what it would fit for yet, well outside of stuff I already have games for.

If anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear them.  I'm not done with it, so someone who has platted the game may know a good fit I do not yet know of since I am only at the start of episode 3.