Camp Wannalottaplat

I love game of thrones! Can't wait either :P

As for me I finished my second event platinum- Tomb Raider! Even though I played this game back in 2013, I had to replay it for the Chatterbox trophy, among others. I loved the game all over again, I think it still holds up rather well. Other than collectible trophies, multiplayer was my main focus- and man was it killer. Never again.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, xMissFantasy said:

Haha, totally. :P 

GoT needs to come back!! Don't wanna wait till 2019. :( I binge watched all seven seasons in a week and that was last year; as season seven was still airing. It better be worth the wait, especially with the last season going to be so short. 

But aren't the episodes going to be like 2 hours long

16 minutes ago, xMissFantasy said:

Haha, totally. :P 

GoT needs to come back!! Don't wanna wait till 2019. :( I binge watched all seven seasons in a week and that was last year; as season seven was still airing. It better be worth the wait, especially with the last season going to be so short. 

Pshh you wanna try waiting for the book. 

43 minutes ago, igs63 said:

I love game of thrones! Can't wait either :P

As for me I finished my second event platinum- Tomb Raider! Even though I played this game back in 2013, I had to replay it for the Chatterbox trophy, among others. I loved the game all over again, I think it still holds up rather well. Other than collectible trophies, multiplayer was my main focus- and man was it killer. Never again.

Got you updated @igs63. I will have to re-play the entire game as well for chatterbox as well. Multiplayer trophies I think I can bang out pretty quick at least.

In fact all of Cabins 6 to 9 have been updated! B)

Edited by donut_plz
  • Like 2

Now I'm back in the world of Playstation (and trophy hunting) could I make a couple of swaps please?

Go Hiking

I'd like to replace Beyond Eyes with Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy.  I'm going to start playing it today and figured it would fit well under "go hiking" because of it being a dungeon crawler

Be a Hermit

I'd like to replace Brothers with Zero Time Dilemma.  I'm so hyped that this game is on PS+ next month, especially as I've nearly bought it on several occasions.  Escape room puzzles seem like they would fit well for this category.

I would kind of like to replace FFX too, as I'm not really feeling it anytime soon, but I have next to nothing in my backlog with a sport element.

1L10438f.png1Lffb43b.png

I just finished my trip to the zoo and got the platinums for Cat Quest and Owlboy. Both are pretty great small-budget-games, so give them at try when you see them, especially in a sale. My mind was blown in a bad way that Owlboy is sitting <350 owners, that's almost a crime.

• Like 2

So, I'm playing through Last Day of June now. On the second to last day of June. Because I'm an asshole like that.

I'm about 42 hours into KH, which has given me a lot of time to work on my...side project. More on that later. For now, I'm wondering if I can finish KH to unlock Unchanging Armor and then beat the final boss a second time for Speedster (after having reached 100 hours). It seems stupid to grind for levels, cups, and synthesis items until I can use better gear, but I don't really feel like waiting another 60 hours.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:
  Hide contents

Interesting, I made the opposite choice to destroy it as the game couldn't make me care about almost every character in the game. I did care about Max and it seemed like letting the storm destroy the entire town would give Chloe some kind of closure as everything and everyone she hated and all the bad memories about the town, her dad's accident, Rachel's fate, and that corrupt Prescott family that pretty much owned the town would be destroyed.

The game also has this whole "fate wants to kills Chloe as she dies in every reality", theme so I wanted to defy fate as much as possible :P .

Spoiler

I was mad at Chloe from when she pushed Max to ignore Kate's call.  I also despised how she kept shoving Max's lack of contact in her face when communication is a two way street.  She could have written, called, texted or emailed Max too.  If Max failed to leave her new address and changed number and didn't provide that to Chloe, then that's another story and I'd think it would have been mentioned.  Chloe was just fixated on herself and how she feels and if she actually tried to give a damn, she probably wouldn't have had her life go to shit.

I did like Kate and was sad that I failed to save her.  But if you sacrifice Chloe it does save her since Nathan is arrested for shooting Chloe in that ending and Mr. Jefferson gets arrested too, so the viral video probably never happens and pretty much every bad thing that week doesn't happen.  I liked Joyce and Warren too.  I also think that for all that David was a bit of an ass, his heart was in the right place and he'd be a good man if he tried harder to express how he feels.  Get rid of Nathan, Mr. Jefferson and Victoria and that town isn't too bad of a place really.

23 hours ago, donut_plz said:

Got you updated @igs63. I will have to re-play the entire game as well for chatterbox as well. Multiplayer trophies I think I can bang out pretty quick at least.

Awesome, thanks :D Yeah all the multiplayer ones are pretty simple. It's True Commitment/get to level 60 that takes a while. It's not the worst, but not fun either

On 2018-06-29 at 10:21 AM, malachi1987 said:

But aren't the episodes going to be like 2 hours long

I believe so. 

On 2018-06-29 at 10:32 AM, wolverine123 said:

Pshh you wanna try waiting for the book. 

I haven't read the books but I know they take a long time. Last time I waited on books was when Harry Potter just came out. >.>

Hey @Toogie53 is it okay if I switch my Go For a Hike game from Unravel to Fallout Shelter? I have been playing this game every day since it came out during e3 and I’m almost to the platinum. It totally fits for hiking with all the wasteland quests I’ve been sending my dudes out on and I’ve only been playing during the event.

• Like 1