Camp Wannalottaplat

toss another one in cabin 9's completed list...skate 3...killed...owned...

epic title and totally fulfilled my craving for a skateboarding game...spent a dozen extra hours killing everything beyond the 80 required in the trophy list...the dlc content was particularly tough...

i doubt I'll make it through my entire list for this event at this pace but worth giving it a shot...that being said, let's add another game...

@donut_plzcould you add sniper : ghost warrior to my list, please for go hiking? ...i'll be hitting this up next...

and thanks for all the updates...still having a good time...

• Like 3

Just see it, I want in :) There is some game i already Plat in event timeframe and not sure if my entry are all valid but I will try put it in.

Make Friends: Detroit: Become Human (PS4)

Learn Something:  Saboteur (PS3)

Shoot Something:  Rogue Trooper Redux (PS4)

Get Tested: Thor: God of Thunder (PS3) - according to trophy guide and my struggle through the game so yes, this game is hard. if it is not valid, pick Wanted: Weapons of Fate (PS3) instead

Be a Hermit: Heavy Rain (PS4)

Bonus:  Far Cry 3 Classic Edition (PS4)

---

I may added some new game as event progress through the end.

Edited by FielVeredus
  • Like 1

@donut_plz and can You swap Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce(Japanese made Musou/Warriors game) with Warriors: Legends of Troy (West made Musou/Warriors game)

While I turned off the blood in Warriors: Legends of Troy (Blood don`t fit in Musou/Warriors) I liked the throwing a picked-up weapon to KO a enemy whenever they were fleeing or not, I like the Trophies names like Now That's Just Mean... and It's over 9000!!! (my Favorite non-:platinum:)

I DID IT

NO MORE CONTROLLER JUGGLING

b055c324a4fc952f5fb6a360c66d7011.png

My poor wrists. But at least I've made a gigantic leap towards casting the shadow of this game off my back once and for all.

I guess I'll slowly work on acing the last area and the challenges next, and then switch to DLC, before finally finishing it off.

8 hours ago, FielVeredus said:

Just see it, I want in :) There is some game i already Plat in event timeframe and not sure if my entry are all valid but I will try put it in.

Hey FielVeredus. I'm sorry to say this, but you're too late to officially join up. I started this thing up about six weeks ago and did a last call for entries about 4 weeks ago. You can feel free to post in here, get to know people, and make your own game list, and play along; but I won't be adding you to a cabin or giving you a badge for completing things etc. I have very few rules, but the time frames are one that I enforce. Mostly, my reasons involve fairness to those that have been here the whole time. I'll give you a head's up when I'm ready to do the sign-ups on the next one. It will be a Halloween event. The categories are based around phobias. Sign-ups for that are about a month away. Like I said feel free to stick around in here. Either way, I hope to see you in the next one.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Toogie53 said:

Hey FielVeredus. I'm sorry to say this, but you're too late to officially join up. I started this thing up about six weeks ago and did a last call for entries about 4 weeks ago. You can feel free to post in here, get to know people, and make your own game list, and play along; but I won't be adding you to a cabin or giving you a badge for completing things etc. I have very few rules, but the time frames are one that I enforce. Mostly, my reasons involve fairness to those that have been here the whole time. I'll give you a head's up when I'm ready to do the sign-ups on the next one. It will be a Halloween event. The categories are based around phobias. Sign-ups for that are about a month away. Like I said feel free to stick around in here. Either way, I hope to see you in the next one.

Phobias, huh?

Something tells me that we're going to see Spiderman in a certain category pretty much 9/10 times:awesome:

1 minute ago, Sardavanua said:

Phobias, huh?

Something tells me that we're going to see Spiderman in a certain category pretty much 9/10 times:awesome:

Haha yeah. Spiderman would probably fit well fear of heights too. If I were swinging around that high up in real life, I'd need to carry around a spare costume for when I crap my pants. I probably am going to do Limbo for its big ass spider and creepier vibe. I have been waiting for an excuse to play that one for a long time. 

Rogue Legacy is a great game to fit the phobia theme, check out some of the trophy names :giggle:

Can I be a pain and change a couple of my games here again?  This is the last change, I promise.  Going to focus now on trying to get as much of my list done and not get as distracted as I have been.

Would like to swap Dragon Quest Heroes to Demon Gaze for the Make Friends category.  There are two trophies that are all about making friends with particular characters;  I'm playing it at the moment so should be finished in a few days.

I'd also like to replace Final Fantasy X with Disc Jam for the Sport category.

I doubt at this point I'll be able to finish my entire list, but will certainly give what I have left a good try ^_^

Another plat for Cabin 1 - I finished Deus Ex: Human Revolution yesterday :dance: . Also, I would like to swap the following games, if that's okay @Toogie53 .

Learn Something
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris to LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (PS3)

Put on a Show
Atelier Sophie to South Park: The Stick of Truth (PS3)

Survive
I am Alive to Fallout Shelter

Edited by Jesaya815
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Mesopithecus said:

Rogue Legacy is a great game to fit the phobia theme, check out some of the trophy names :giggle:

I actually used it as a reference. But I can't remember how many I took from it. I will get your games updated soon. 

@Jesaya815 yours too.

@DoctorDrPepper Did yours yesterday.

@Property_DamageUpdated your platinum not long ago. 

Edited by Toogie53
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

I really hope someone uses one of the Souls games and links it to Thanatophobia :giggle:

Haha that would be a tough one. I'm not good enough to handle it. It could work for Alien Isolation. There is a trophy there for completing the game with no deaths; which I have done. 

The phobia idea sounds really interesting. I can’t wait to see what all the categories will be. Hopefully I can make Persona 4 fit for one of them because i’ve been telling myself I have to make that my 100th platinum and now that I’m only 10 away, looks like if I don’t rush to it with some quick games, it’ll land smack dab in the middle of that event.

My goal when we do phobias is to pick games so scary and traumatizing that I curl up into a ball in the corner of my room and just start sobbing uncontrollably, like I did when I finished The Witness, or when I found out King of the Hill was being cancelled and replaced by The Cleveland Show.

Anyway, add me to the list of people who have completed Yonder in the past week. I...honestly, didn't enjoy that grind at the end very much. Fishing for the Giglamev was especially aggravating, as the dip fish (I've been calling them something much worse all night) kept stealing the bait. Let's be honest here: if you're going to have a fishing game where you have to use the fish's shadow to determine where to aim the bait, and you're going to make one fish so big that it covers the entire screen, then it would behoove you not to allow the smaller fish to blend into the bigger fish's shadow. Might I suggest...oh, I dunno...having all of the little fish scatter when the monstrous big fish appears, as that's what any fish with half a brain would do in that situation? Or was it a fish who programmed the game this way?

Gigalev, are you a game developer!?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Toogie53 said:

Thanks for the head up. It's sad that i can't join but that's ok.

I rarely check in this section of webboard. basically i accidentally click on this thread and give it some read and found it to be interesting to join!

Next time i will be there. :)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, FielVeredus said:

Thanks for the head up. It's sad that i can't join but that's ok.

I rarely check in this section of webboard. basically i accidentally click on this thread and give it some read and found it to be interesting to join!

Next time i will be there. :)

Sounds good. Like I said, I'll be sure to PM you as the next one is getting going. Sorry again.